Jayden James Federline -- The First CLEAR Picture!

6/7/2007 2:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's official! Britney's second son is no longer in hiding! Aloha, Jayden!

Paparazzi finally caught the single mother of two in Hawaii, carrying her up-til-now mysterious little formerly bundled-up bundle of joy, Jayden James. Britney spent some time alone in Mexico last week, and is continuing her R&R in Hawaii with the kids and cousin Alli. Lip-synching is exhaustin', ya know!

Britney may not have planned for this reveal, but it's clear that the Britster doesn't look too pleased after spotting a photog. It's also clear that Sean Preston's wedgie looks like it hurts. Ouch, y'all!

b.pungent

That does NOT look like Sean Preston.

KK

#6 So do know that they were in the pool for sure?????/ Hell no you don't. You all need to leave this girl along. If not why don't you start letting 20 to 30 people follow you around 24-7 & stalk you. I know why, b/c you couldn't handle it. I don't blame her @ all for not taking they baby out. I don't know how she hasn't wrecked or been killed w/ that many photogs following her @ all times. That is horriable. Don't you all remember the photo tmz had posted showing all the paps outside her house & then like 12-15 cars tailing her on the highway? I just can't imagine. Anyways who are we to have to see her kids? She don't have to have the public see her kids if she don't want to. Every other American don't show off their kid on a website or magazine every time they have one.

sarah

britney is a true suviour i am not a fan of her music but she has achieved more in her life time than most people ever will sure shes made some mistakes and fell down pretty hard but she has rebounded very well and should be given credit for it she is still only 24 and a single mother of 2 , she has eared her money and she has talent unlike some...................

Lenn K.

It doesn't matter what Britney does it's not that interesting. She really just a hasbeen pop star who's 15 minutes are extented by the media. She can't sing, she's having problems keeping the weigh off so she can't dance. This all about the paparazzis hoping the someone dies and they can record it.

JEWISH PRINCESS

Christy, NONE of us are owed pix of celebs' kids. Yes, we helped make their parents rich & famous, but the kids owe us nothing. THEY aren't famous. And they are entitled to their privacy, just like the rest of us. I get sick when I hear about a "bounty" for a pic of someone, because you know the paparazzi will do anything to get it.

nj

leave her alone, you people have done enough.

nj

And...

nana

Gee Brit....put a diaper on Sean....there are little swimmers specifically for the pool or beach....an act of consideration for others who share the same water.

Katie

OMG, that last comment cracked me the hell up. It does look like that chick has a wang. SPF - already a little jokester!

Or trailer trash.

One of the two.

jim

So cute. I guess something good came out of Brit and Kevin.

MM

Her cousin looks hotter than her, I wonder if she can sing.

Wait it doesn't matter either can Britney.

To hell with them both.

mother of 4

UGH! You know? Britney is still so young. So her life didn't turn out how she thought it would and we have ALL been thru that at some point in our lives. Her life right now is making a drastic turn and she will come out of this stonger and an awesome mom! It doesn't matter what she does, the media will scrutinize her no matter what. So the pic shows her WITH HER KIDS ON VACATION! And you still have to throw in the wedgie thing? Come on! I DON'T view her as a failure in any way, her children are so beautiful and so darn cute that I just can't imagine her ever hurting them or neglecting them in any way, she is celebrity, but she is also first and foremost HUMAN! In the eyes of the media she will never do anything right, in her eyes she could care less what you all think, she is true to her fan base and she will come back eventually. And all the moms who write negative things on this blog about her and her parenting skills SHAME ON YOU! I am not in any way a perfect mother, but I love my kids and I truly believe she does as well. I wish her all the luck in the world. Celebrity status sucks!

Faith

At least she is with her kids!
To the person who said put little swimmers on the boy...maybe he is potty trained! You don't put diapers on kids if they are potty trained!

Tiffany

omg, leave her & her kids alone. Hasn't she been through enough!

joanne

WTG. He looks like a blonder Sean Preston. Those two beautiful children need her. Hope she is on a healing path.