Paris Speaks!

6/7/2007 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonRichard A. Hutton, attorney for Paris Hilton, today issued the following statement on behalf of Ms. Hilton:

"I want to thank the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and staff of the Century Regional Detention Center for treating me fairly and professionally. I am going to serve the remaining 40 days of my sentence. I have learned a great deal from this ordeal and hope that others have learned from my mistakes."

Paris, you are an idiot, a spoiled little rich brat and your rich Mommy & Daddy bailed your bleached blonde a**s out of the slammer with that freaking Hilton moolah You are a self centered little rich brat who needs her butt kicked, something your parents never wanted to do and created the monster you are today. You said you were going to take your medicine, that lasted a whole 3 days before you were screaming Get Me Out of Here.

Lay off the weed and the narcissism.

Sandy

I think it is a travesty of justice that this woman is walking free. I just don't belive it. Another example of the rich and famous getting off easy. Maybe she's a better actress than we gave her credit for after her fiasco in "The House of Wax". I am SICKENED at the special treatment these people keep getting. I wonder though, is Tom Sizemore going to be so lucky? Or will he get the shaft because he isn't as "cute" and doesn't have as much money as Paris?

Munkey

If Paris was so unstable then why didn't they transfer her to a Mental Hospital for observation. Just goes to show everyone..... It's all a hoax. She bought $$$$$ her way out.

Whammer Jammer

Mad As Hell: I got the same exact response from Don Knade. What a friggin' joke.

Ra

We should start a New American Tradition

Whenever anyone sees Paris, they should spit on her

Nichole

BOYCOTT HILTON HOTELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Callie1

What I have learned from Paris`s mistakes are if you are rich enough and cry real loud you get what you want!

Andreas

"Ordeal"????????????? She had to eat a hot dog....

doris

what a joke.....as long as you have money nothing is impossible for you. Iam sure she would beable to beat a murder wrap, OJ did... I wonder what the rest of the world thinks of us. Makes me ill.

Bob

I'll bet she is thankful to the sheriff's department (no, I did not capitalize "sheriff" because in this case they don't deserve even that much respect). Baca's been bought...either with money or favor from the hiltons (no respect added there either). I've already contacted www.hilton.com and told them I'll not finance that spoiled brat's social life any longer.

Responsibility
Accountability
.....Justice

We just had a girl abducted and murdered here in KC this week. When anyone asks how we've gotten to the point that our daughters can't even go to the mall any longer without fear of being murdered, all we have to do is look here to see the influence our legal justice system is providing as a deterrent to crime. Do the crime,...don't worry about the time!!!

Kati

Learned? You have conned the system and you know it. I am disgusted by all of this. I hope the mothers who have lost children to drunk drivers will petition this as an injustice. Get Paris feeling better and back in the slammer to serve out her few days. Otherwise this will be for every other drunk driver the same...what a joke...

rosemary louise

Um...WHAT ordeal??

Rona

Boo hoo. Hilton will do it again. She is fortunate that she has the cash and body guards for her lewd and decadent behavior.

Even Martha Stewart at the age of 61 had to serve her time. At least she stands for something.

Damon

What a joke, I hope that the people of Los Angeles will not stand for this. if I lived there I would be storming the Sheriff's office. This is the worst thing since OJ. There were riots then, there should be now.

Also, Boycott every Radio Station, TV Station, and place that promotes this whore. Call Hilton and express your opinion and tell them you are boycotting.

Becky Williams

I just threw up in my mouth. Paris Hilton needs to write a check for 10 million dollars to Mothers Against Drunk Driving today!