Dog and Beth to Paris Haters -- You're Full of It!

6/8/2007 11:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You might think that Dog and Beth Chapman -- the toughest, hardest bounty hunters around -- might take a tough stance against Paris Hilton's early release. Think again!
Dog and Beth Chapman support Paris
The Chapmans, who spoke exclusively to TMZ late last night, have both spent a little time in jails themselves and think that Paris has already been punished enough for what they call a "traffic offense" -- and they have just one question for all those outraged observers: Have you ever spent even an hour in jail?

Dog, star of A&E's "Dog the Bounty Hunter," says he gave serious thought to making a very unusual plea to the judge in Paris' case after hearing of the 45-day sentence. "I was going to offer to do the 45 days for her," he says. "And if anyone hates jail, my brother, it's Dog Chapman." Dog's prescription for punishing Paris? Putting Paris under "Dog Arrest" and having Beth give Paris a stern talking-to about drinking, driving and life.

Beth tells us that in her 20 years in the bail bonds biz, she's never seen anyone who committed Paris' crime -- which she calls essentially a "traffic offense" -- get such a stiff sentence. "That L.A. City Attorney [Rocky Delgadillo] is a joke. Three days in isolation for a person like Paris is more than enough. What you can't do is waste taxpayer money so a bunch of people can get their rocks off."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Dawn

O god why are you giving these two fools any time.

you are entitled to my opinion

yeaah, dog, it is just a traffic offense -- until a drunk driver kills your child.

pink taco fist

Phil McCrevis

Paris Blows another "Stiff" sentance.

brijett

You tell them DOG!!!

Devon

More trash circling the trash heap.

pj

No, Dog, I've never spent an hour in jail.....because I don't COMMIT CRIMES! It wasn't a traffic offense, the initial charge was driving while impaired. Remember the .08? I don't care if that is borderline, I don't want any .08's on the road with me. Period.

jim

Dog I like you and Beth but you are way off base on this one big guy. Paris deserves to do her time like she said she would.

DIAHREA FACE

HELL YEA! GO DOGG!

NONE OF THESE SCRUB HATERS EVEN KNOW WTH A JAIL CELL IS

ALL U LOSERS WHO SIT ON YO ASS'S ALL DAY SCREAMIN BLAH BLAH WHOOOPITY WHOO BLAH PARIS

ARE ALL JUST JELOUSE TO THE MAX THAT THEY ARENT HOT, SEXY, AND RICH

GET OVA THE FACT THAT U NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT TO BE A CELBRITY AND PIMPLES AND BUTT CHEESE WONT CUT IT U OBESE SCRUBS

getting tired of crap

DUI is a traffic offense????????? Get real.

jenn

um a "traffic offense" no you fat hick it is called DUI. someone tell these stupid hicks to get back in the pick up truck and drive back to the trailer park. i have spent sometime in jail and it was not that damn bad (1 week). it sucked but my life went on and so will paris'

Whammer Jammer

I've never watched this moron's show, and now I never will.

Go KY

They want to do Princess P's jail time???!!!! Hell, send him, his wife and Paris, put them in one cell with a video camera!!!! Now that's entertainment folks.

DeAnna

Wasn't this her THIRD "offense"? Once for drinking and driving and TWICE for driving without a license; how old is she, 21??? I like Dog & Beth but I think they are just "brown nosing" the Hiltons!

Parents Need to Know

Even though I respect the work that Dog does with law breakers and that he turned his life around, I think he needs to worry about his own legal problems and stay out of this Paris fiasco.

I doubt seriously that Parasite would return this favor!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments