Jillian Barberie: Ready to Pop!

6/8/2007 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Good Day L.A." co-hostess Jillian Barberie and her gorgeous friends celebrated with a baby shower last weekend at the home of Kris and Bruce Jenner, and "EXTRA" was there to join in the fun. Some of the celebrity guests in attendance were hot mama Heather Locklear, bootyful Kim Kardashian, and "George Lopez's" Constance Marie.

Jillian and actor-hubby Grant Reynolds' little girl is due in July.

melina

bella, u suck, shut ur mouth. where u get off saying she should be replaced! this world would be better off with out u and all jillian haters. Grant IS HOT u must be blind! wish i knew what u look like, u couldn't hold a candel next to her. Jealious???? aren't you!

ji

Deni

I don't care what u haters say about jillian, she is great and a very beautiful woman. To the haters u are probably just very jealous. Try harder to be successful in your life and maybe u wouldn't have to be so down on those that are successful in theirs.

my2cents

Jilly, I have been watching you everyday for years, and I luv luv luv you!
I'm so happy for you and Grant. You look so beautiful in this video as you do everyday.
Grants motorcycle is smoking, great wedding present! I gave my hubby a new Harley for his Bday last year, we have so much fun riding.
Enjoy your 3 months off, and get to the hospital early, (my baby tip) my little girl came so fast the anesthesiologist didn't get to my room quick enough to give me an epideral, so be prepared, we don't always get what we want. lol

Congrats!
P.S. I know you read TMZ and the rude comments people write, will not bother you at all. David Spade is right it does look like you are having twins on top, it's funny, and your daughter will not starve when she's born! LOL You're gagaga gorgeous!!! Best wishes!!!

diana m

I THINK SHE LOOKS GREAT, AND YES I REMEBER WHEN SHE USE TO SAY SHE COULDNT STAND THE THOUGHT OF A BRAIN GROWING INSIDE HER BELLY AND WHEN SHE SAID DOROTHY TALKED TOO MUCH ABOUT NASH. BUT I MUST ADMIT SHE LOOKS GOOD. OF COURSE I KNEW ALL THOSE COMMENTS SHE USE TO MAKE WERE BECAUSE SHE HAD NEVER HAD A CHILD SOMETIMES YOU MAKE COMMENTS BECAUSE YOU HAVENT EXPERIENCED IT. AND IM SURE SHE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE. NOW STOP HATING. JILLIAN YOU LOOK GREAT AND I LOVE YOUR BOOBS THEY ARE BIG AND NICE AND THEY SAG BUT WHOS BOOBS DONT SAG UNLESS YOU HAVE IMPLANTS YOUR GOING TO SAG THAT IS PART OF NATURE. AND SHE LOOKS GREAT IM SURE MOST OF YOU HATERS WISHED YOU LOOKED AS GOOD AS HER THIS FAR IN HER PREGNANCY. CONGRATULATIONS AND IM GLAD YOU TALK ALOT ABOUT YOUR BABY THAT GIVES ME A RELIEF CAUSE I THOUGHT YOU DID NOT LIKE KIDS AND I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO BE A GREAT MOM. I LOVE YOUR SHOWS AND EVERY STUPID THING YOU DO I WATCH GOOD DAY BECAUSE OF YOU I ADMIRE YOU AS A WOMAN AND LOVE YOUR BODY ITS HOT YOU HOT SEXY MOMMA. BEST OF WISHES FOR YOU, YOUR HUBBY AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL BECAUSE WITH A MOMMA AS HOT AS YOU I KNOW SHES GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL. LOTS OF LOVE. DIANA D

terkisha

Melina, Melina.....jealous of trash, I think not. I guess to a low class person, she would be looked up to...a shame. Find someone you can really look up to...someone with class, some substance., that does good in the world. Having a nut case for an idol is nothing to be proud of!! If you think Grant is hot...I'd hate to see what your guy looks like, if you even have one!
P.S Relax...don't get yourself so worked up (",)

MONIQUE

I THINK EVERYONE THAT TALKS ABOUT JILLIAN ARE JUST JEALOUS. SHE IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL PERSON. I WENT TO WORK LATE ONE MORNING SO I COULD SEE BABY RAVEN. KEEP-UP THE GOOD WORK JILLIAN AND DON'T LET KNOW ONE GET TO YOU. THERE ARE ALOT OF HATERS OUT THERE

jem2

I thought my husband and I were the only ones who cant stand this chick! I thinks its so funny these people are saying exactally what we are thinking! She nasty , annoying and co ugly. She wants to be cool so bad you feel embarissed for her. I hope she gets a nanny so her kid gets the care she needs

kari daviis

I JUST WANTED TO SUGGEST THE NAME
DELANEY "LANEY" REYNOLDS
IF YOU HAVEN'T DECIDED ON A NAME BEFORE THE BABY COMES.

GOOD LUCK!!!
I JUST LOVE THE NAME.

chismosa

I think she is sooooo funny, I love her attitude that who cares as long as you are happy.

CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!!! I am sure baby will be beautiful.

Kim&Jose

OMG!!!!!!! I had no idea there were so many darn HATERS!!! She's pregnant for goodness sake everyone's boobs sagg with prenancy. Duh! Why don't you for focus on your own freaken boobs!!!!!! Jillian, Congrats on your baby girl. Remember if people are talking there thinking about you, so laugh it off!

SP

I would love to see this woman in a bra ... she really, really needs the support!

My prediction: June 26th 3:19 am, 8 lbs 4 ozs, 21 inches

Kayla

She is so beautiful and Heather looks gorgeous too. What goodies did she get and are those bags hanging from the chairs?? They are so cute! I want one.

SP

Do yer boobs hang low?
Do they wobble to and fro?
Can ya tie 'em in a knot?
Can ya tie 'em in a bow?
Can ya throw 'em over your shoulder
like a continental soldier?
Do yer boobs hang low?

Jilly .... Big 'ol DD B...R...A. They shouldn't be down by yer elbows, Girl!

SP

You are georgeous Jillian. I have to agree, though, with 2 things:
1. When you are as endowed as you are with your pregnancy you do need some support (once your milk comes in, you'll thank me for this!).
2. I want a bag, too!

Robin Givens, Toronto, Canada

OMG, I thought the brunette in the middle was the one that was pregnant!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments