War in Court Over Paris

6/8/2007 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonNow, TMZ is learning that there is a battle raging inside the courtroom between Paris' lawyer, the City Attorney and the Sheriff's Dept. -- over the decision to allow Paris Hilton to appear by phone this morning.

Stay tuned... reload!

Lani

The only way to stop the double standards for the rich privilege is to show public outrage. Also, anyone in office giving special treatment to rich brats vote them out of office. Enough Already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tangie

Who in the hell are these people that love Paris? Would one of you explain exactly what there is to love about her? Trust me, she don't love you back. Your a little piss ant to her. What exactly are her redeeming qualities I ask.

Lanie

I find it extremely suspect that the county sheriff let her out when the judge said NO house arrest--- she HAD to serve her entire sentence. I don't want to accuse anyone of anything, but I will say this--if I was the prosecutor--I would be investigating the people who set her free.. it is extremely unlikely people would risk their JOBS unless they were getting something out of the deal. I smell something fishy and it isn't paris meat cleavered-vajaja.

j

Coutny elections should be interesting next time around.

Agent D

One more thing, SHE IS A TOTAL COWARD!!!!! SHE IS TOO SCARED TO FACE THE JUDGE! HOW OLD IS SHE? 26? WORTHLESS RICH TRASH.

my opinion

The California courts are under assault by those of celebrity. Governor , call out the National Guard because the rule of law is being subjected to a coup. Someone in that office in Sacramento should know that California is part of the USA and not some third world country where money can buy you anything including no jail time.

C Ya

Woohoo, bring it on Judge Judy! YEAH!

Kelly

YOU KNOW SHE IS LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF THIS!!!!!! ITS ALLLLLLLLLLLL ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

The World is Laughing.....

Gotta love American Justice....What a joke...

...

Paris....... WHY couldn't you have gone to jail quietly and paid the price. My god, you were late for your first court appearance........... NOW you can't even show up !!!! I am so glad that I do not have any kids that look up to you and think of you as a role model !!! Your parents are a piece of crap too.

For those of you who stay at Hilton Hotels....... now you know WHERE your money goes !!!!

Dawn Day

I KNEW IT! She will slide once again.

But then again, if she is suffering for 'medical' reasons that they had to let her go and yet she is able to show up in court, how would that look????

Sneaky biatch!

Heather

This is absurd. She should not be doing anymore time. This was a simple, non-violent offense. I agree with Baca in saying that even if you hate celebrities, it is not justice to have them punished more than regular people. As reported before, the average sentence for that kind of violation is 3 days in jail. Let her go home and do community service. Get over it you Paris haters. Geez.

Crystal

She's too drugged up to appear in court.

Stan

Where would a homeless person go for house arrest?

j

People all over the world must think America and its LAWS are not to be kept...Paris, illegal aliens, lawbreakers come to California.