Gimme $50 on AJ to Kill Tony!

6/10/2007 2:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're looking for another way to make tonight's finale of "The Sopranos" even more suspenseful than it probably will be, perhaps putting a little action on it might help. It's what Tony would want you to do.
The Sopranos
The folks over at graphpaper.com have created a handy "Sopranos" chart to help make your predictions. Think Christopher will appear in a hallucination? Think Paulie Walnuts commits suicide? Well gather up a few friends and put your money where your mouth is.

But be sure you pay up if you lose -- you don't want to be swimming with the fishes.

Deborah

What a major let down on the final Sopranos! Geez...I can see it as a season cliff hanger, but all the hype from the writers saying how this was going to top anything they ever did before...when grade school?

My husband called it a total waste of an hour.

Just my opinion, but if they are planning on a movie, they better hurry up, before we forget this absolutely almost b-o-r--i-n-g Soprano. Janis and the cat were the most entertaining.

Justice DENIED

The BUILD UP for the LET DOWN. David Chase drank the Kool-Aid when he decided to do the ending.

Mike

does anyone think there's any truth to number 32, that tony didn't see it coming?

also, i heard from someone that they ended a few episodes like that, to show that it's done and everything's okay....does that make sense?

linda

worst ending in hbo history..you should be ashamed of you rselves

jph

Just watched the show - thought my cable had blown at the end with the blank screen.........so the guy in the booth did not shoot him nor the guy walking to the bathroom - nothing happened - why put so much emphasis on Tony's daughter parking her car and running it.......??? Was this a "not ending" or what?

linda

i blinked what did i miss

amerz

The part about Meadow was to build up the implication that, because she was seperated from the family, she would be the only survivor or the only victim of whatever was coming next. HOWEVER, the writers dropped the ball by not showing what happens next. Total let down imho.

GrandmaToo

I waited all evening to find out what had happed on the final show, I had gotten tire of hbo two years ago and hated giving up the weekly thriller, but I figured they would end up as reruns. Well here we were at 10:30 waiting to here something about the show, and we only get bits and pieces and a few opinions.. TMZ of course still has paris on the front page, Someone please tell them, paris is old, we don't care, shes in jail. She eats or she goes hungry..

Well, there is one site, that has a news reporter working over time. In fact he gives a great little synopsis of the final show, and leads us in the direction - this may not be the last we see or hear of the Sopranos.. Maybe the series has ended, but the big screen still lies ahead.. http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/7930182.html

DeeDee

This last episode was a complete disappointment! Nothing at what I was hoping on 1 person died WTF! Oh well and the ending sucked!

Go Howard!

I know that a movie starts filming in December, but DAAAAMMMMM, that one hour sucked!!!! We won't find a damn thing out until the movie!!!

kerry

I thought something happened to my tv too and that we missed the family getting killed . Horrible ending . I am so dissapointed.

diane

Watch "The Departed" for a good ending. Very disappointed with Sopranos series finale tonight. Very. Not that I wanted anyone whacked, but it was extremely weak. Meadow and the car at the end went on for too long ---- for what? Nothing, end of story.

Tiffany

I hated this show all of these years but I watch to humor my husband. That ending was so bad that I feel vindacated cause now he knows the irratation that I have been living. Thanks HBO for revealing to everyone else that the show sucked.

knucklehead

Hey # 49 Tiffany....You must have a wonderful marrage. Nagging bitch !

WE KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT OPRI!

TONY WILL DIE---

I HEARD IT RIGHT FROM THE MAN HIMSELF--BUT GUESS WHAT ELSE??
OTHERS ARE GOING TO DIE TONIGHT, TOO!

THERE WERE TWO SCRIPTS, AND THIS IS THE ONE WHO WON OUT.
SO, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE SWIMMING WITH THE FISHES?

DON'T WATCH, OR ELSE~!

THE REASON THIS WAS DONE WAS SO THERE WOULD NOT BE A SEQUEL. HBO OWNS IT,A ND WANTS TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.
BY KILLING THE CHARACTERS,THEY WILL RETAIN ALL RIGHTS AND THEY WILL MAKE MORE SALES (THEY THINK) OFF THE TV DVD'S BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL KNOW THE BUCK--OR, RATHER, THE CAST STOPS HERE!

BUT THEY ALREADY HAVE ANOTHER MOBSTER SHOW IN THE WORKS.

PERSONALLY? I THINK THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE GONNA DO WITH THIS BUNCH FROM THE VERY FIRST SHOW.

FUGGEDABOUID!!!!!!!!!!!!