Amy Winehouse: Pretty Baby

6/11/2007 11:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What happens when you roll outta bed, skip your makeup and toss on a wrecked sweatshirt? If you're Amy Winehouse, it's an improvement!

Wearing her trademark infant shorts and angry beehive -- but no bat-wing eyeliner -- the soulful singer was snapped while leaving her home in England, and she looks, well, pretty!

Flashdance. What a feeling.

C Ya

Sad but true TMZ!

WATCHTHETAPE

WELL SHE A GREAT SINGER VERY TALENTED I THINK SHE LOOK BETTA WITHOUT MAKEUP ON..............................

People are so mad and hateful...

#8 : And you will forever be a person that does not know how to spell....
My household is a musicians household. My compound is the studio used by three bands, all very talented (I won't name drop), and we adore her. We find her music inovative, inspiring, and fresh....we listen to both of her albums everyday and love it as much if not more than the day before.....her beauty is from within' and we call her amazing, beautiful and talented...get a life haters!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jemima Puddleduck

How about climbing down off you soapbox there "People are so mad and hateful" ... you begin to sound like all the "haters" you hate so much.

KRISTI

this girl is a HOT DAMN MESS. CAN U SAY FUGLY????

Vicki in Canada

Wow! She sure does look a LOT prettier without the eyeliner doesn't she??? And a lot more approachable....very nice.

harpy_lady

1. Give this lady a makeover, or even better - some fashion sense.
2. Feed her. (food NOT more drugs)
3. Comb that rats nest she calls hair, please!

Gabriel

Who do f*** is this bitch? Is this how Paris will look as a brunette?

Your mom

The women has talent regardless, she isn't a model...no its not all about looks. Though I think she does look better without the massive make-up mask. But women I still love you.

Noel

She's still kind of fugly, put not as bad since she doesn't got on the ugly eyeliner or the horrid hairdo,

Mary Paps

To all you Skinny hoe's who think Sarena's But is to Big. Look at this waste of space. I bet you think she has a nice body, and not ready to fade away! She could't even hold up a Suit. It would fall off. Just imagine her with no clothes on. How awful! but Hay, at least she's thin...

Docster

I take it all back. I went and listened to her videos and just ordered both her albums on Amazon. I don't give a damn what she looks like - she is a phenomenon. We need this kind of pure talent and I love her. She's not trying to "be" anything but herself and I respect that a lot. Of course there's something about her that reminds me of Joplin and makes me afraid we will lose her before we know her.

Amy Winehouse is really a fantastic talent, folks. Just take a listen. She sings from someplace way deep inside and it moved me. I love this girl.

kat

has anyone noticed how much amy looks like p.j. harvey? it's like they were separated at birth.

CALLMEJULS

# 12, check postings, your yelling at the wrong person................Now, about that missing tooth???????????????????????????????????????????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2