Get Inside Larry Birkhead's Head

6/11/2007 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comBig daddy Larry Birkhead opens up to FOX News' Greta Van Susteren tonight -- about how he's gone from behind a camera -- to being a paparazzi magnet himself.

Just a year ago, Birkhead was an unknown celebrity photographer, now he's as famous a blonde dad as Brad Pitt, after prevailing in the tumultuous custody battle for his and Anna Nicole Smith's daughter, the ecstatic Dannielynn.

Larry discusses diaper duty and how much his life has changed since gaining custody of his daughter.

Jen (the REAL one)

TOO CUTE!!

kitty

To # 9 & 10: You both are idots. He isn't "whoring" himself or his daughter for money or using her. The reason he is holding his daughter like that is so everyone can see how beautiful she is and how much she has grown. I'm glad that the media hasn't been hounding him. Let that sweet baby live as normal life as she can.

bix

Don't every compare Larry Birkhead to Brad Pitt. Pitt is a man.

box of marples

He needs to take the baby home and let her play, instead of putting her to work for him. He needs to get a damn job and stop pimping the baby. ppl need to read Opri's lawsuit if they want to know about LB. He's a creep.

frog girl

I think Larry deserves that little angel! I also think he holds her like that to show off how beautiful she is! You go Larry!

rj

What an delightful baby!

midwest

Dannielynn looks so healthy and happy now she is with her father. I enjoy seeing the pictures of her and how much she has grown. Does this mean that he has full custody and Virgie finally saw the light and dropped her suit? Her lawyers just disappeared. They haven't even filed papers contesting Anna's will like I thought they would. Now let the Inquest begin without HK$ holding everything up. You would think he would of been the first to get justice unless he is guilty of giving Daniel the drugs!!!!! Still believe they need to do more of an investigation into Anna's death. To many opens questions there...

Leigh

That's SO sweet! What a pretty little girl... and a HAPPY one.
I don't think he's "whoring" himself or the baby. So what if he gets paid for some interviews (although I doubt FOX news is paying him.) I think it's great he is giving an interview with a CREDIBLE person like Greta. And I, for one, am glad he is sharing a glimpse of DannieLynn with us so we can see how she's finally getting a normal life! He's got to make a living somehow... and if he gets paid for interviews, that's FINE with me. He can't sit on his ass thinking those millions are coming ... like his mama and Howard did... and buying/spending extravagantly with promises to pay for those things when that money was awarded...
that ain't over till it's over and DannieLynn may NEVER get awarded one penny. When money whores like Opri are coming after him, and him having to pay to defend himself while trying to get HIS OWN MONEY FROM HER, if payment for interviews is what it takes, fine by me!

God works in mysterious ways... and as tragic as Anna's death was, perhaps it was His way of removing this baby from a dangerous environment and putting her into a safe and nurturing one with a REAL FAMILY! From what I have seen, Larry has a great family so DannieLynn will grow up experiencing cousins and Aunts and Uncles... and will be raised by a sober parent and not by a drugged one and nannies!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful daughter with us Larry. God bless you and little DannieLynn. I'm sure you will be rewarded for diligently doing what was right to get your little girl, and when she grows up and realizes that and how you REALLY love her for her, and not trying to make her a "sexy" baby like her mama wanted, she will know what a lucky and blessed little gal she has been.

Rita

#15 and #23 - I was wondering the same thing. I thought there was a June 8 Bahamas court date -- I figured it didn't get coverage because of the Paris Hilton situation. Was the case dropped? Anyone know?

Frankie Hoge

I'M GLAD TO SEE HOW HAPPY THE BABY IS. I DID SUPPORT LARRY BIRKHEAD UNTIL HE DID HIS COWARD $TERN ACT AND TURNED TO $$TERN AND REFUSED TO LET VIRGIE SEE THIS BABY....SURE...SHE HAS MADE MISTAKES..BUT SO HAS LARRY...HE HE NOT THE KIND OF PERSON I THOUGHT HE WAS..HE'S A GUPPIE WITH $$TERN !!!
HE'S IN IT FOR EVERY PENNY HE CAN MAKER OFF OF DANNYLYNN...THAT'S EXACTLY WHY COWAQRD WANTED HER. BUT HE NOW HAS A PARTNER IN HIS SCHEME....A MORE THAN WILLING PARTNER I MIGHT ADD....WHO. BY THE WAY IS LIVING THE HIGH LIFE IN ANNA'S HOUSE IN STUDIO CITY AND OFF THE MEGA BUCKS HE HAS MADE OFF HIS AFFAIR WITH THE BABY'S MOTHER.......NO WONDER HE'S GUARDING THAT BABY !!!!!.WHILE ANNA AND DANIEL LIE IN THEIR GRAVES IN THE BAHAMAS.....EXACTLY WHERE COWARD AND LARRY THOUGHT THEY SHOULD BE...NOW WE CAN SEE EXACTLY WHO WAS
IN THIS FOR THE MONEY AND IT DAMN SURE WAS NOT VIRGIE...I HOPE AND PRAY SHE DOES NOT GIVE UP AND WATCHES CLOSELY WHAT IS BEING DONE WITH HER GRAND BABY .....
OH WELL....THE INQUEST JUST MIGHT SLOW UP COWARD AND JUST MAYBE JUSTICE WILL FINALLY BE DONE FOR ANNA AND DANIEL....

bean1217

i still miss anna. :'( sad!

Della

Re'gee

I'm with you. I thought he had one more court date on June 8. I watched the news all day long and never heard a word. Anyone know?

midwest

14. Yes the baby looks happy, and I agree she needs her REAL daddy. However, TMZ how dare you reckon Birkhead to Brad Pitt! He is a far cry from Brad Pitt, he prefers to roll in the pigsty of gossip, backstabbing and unpaid bills with his friend Howard K Stern. Start reporting both sides of the story for once. And...remember folks....Harvey Levin stated on Larry King Live that TMZ PAYS for stories. Cha-cha-ching Larry $$$$$$$$$
Posted at 12:51PM on Jun 11th 2007 by Lucas

Who in the hell cares if he gets paid or not. I'm sure he has been unable to work since all of this started thanks to HK$ no less. The guy has bills to pay. I hope the guy makes as much money as he can since HK$ will give nothing to Anna's heir Dannielynn. HK$ has whored Anna for years to make money because if she didn't neither did he. Not until her death of course.

JGN

What happened at the custody hearing June 8 in the Bahamas. I can't find any coverage of it.
Also, it is good to hold very young baby's facing you, so they can bond, but older babies like to look out at the world. But I tended to hold the baby facing me even as they got older, but turned my back part way to who I was talking to so the baby could see me and who I was talking to. I do agree, he does look a little awkward holding her. But he'll get it with some practice or someone telling him.
JGN

orig JMO

TMZ got this video from Foxnews.com.I saw it early this morning. I will watch tonight. Baby looks a lot more active now. A lot happier. Now she is around other kids and people that are not drugged up. A much better environment.