A Nightmare on Opri Street

6/13/2007 12:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead used an appearance on "Larry King Live" last night to compare his former lawyer, Debra Opri, to the demonic character from the "Nightmare on Elm Street" movies. Flattery will get you ... to court.
"It's kind of like one of those Freddy Krueger movies when you try to get rid of somebody and they keep coming back," Birkhead said of Opri when asked about her lawsuit against him. "Carrie" might have been more fitting.

Before the interview, photogs spotted Birkhead making his way into the studio with daughter Dannielynn, curled up in a blanket in his arms.

All together now, "Awwwwww."

Larry wanna a cracker?

There he is again, the freeloader.

Grow up, Larry. Pay your bills and stop being such a media whore. At least stop pimping your daughter.

TMZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,
We've had enough of this deadbeat.

Say No - To the Immigration Bill

What an adorable picture of a man that has no idea how to hold his child but is trying so hard to be a good father. He's is living in a nightmare with his daughter and that Nasty whoremonger of a lawyer Opri. Anna left this mess that is know for him to take care of just because he wanted his child to be taken away from that Murderer Howard K. Stern. He has a hard life ahead of him. Larry find a nice mother for your child to help you through this horrible situation.

Your'e Fired!

What a little TREASURE......She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and full of Love, you can just tell how precious this little pumkin is.....Job well done, Daddy....Happy Father's Day...You earned it!!!!

C Ya

That baby is so cute.

boredatwork

He's holding her weird again, yet covering her cute face. I should think he would know how to hold a baby by now and still shield her from cameras. Get her a Batman mask! As for Opri, I HATE LAWYERS!! He didn't get a DNA test util after he fired her! She's nothing more than a big mouth & that's what she deserves, NOTHING!

GJ

Isn't that funny.......cover her up now that you're not getting any money for this picture. I'm sure he hasn't been flaunting her to build up the hype on how she looks now that shes older so that he can get another magazine cover w/ cash in hand; just pitiful.

kim suck

i hope opri gets run over by paris hilton while paris is REALLY drunk and kills opri--thats all--kill 2 money-whores with one stone!

no more celeb moms

did Opri take this case Pro-bono? I always wondered how she became involved. Lawyers are scum, just look at the one trying to sue a dry cleaners for 54 million.

Good Luck Larry.

Maria

Awwww....how cute. I wish the very best for Larry. I think Anna would be pleased to see him with their adorable daughter. She is a cutie. Be strong Larry-this will quickly be over and hopefully Opri will get what she deserves.

Tamara

This is for LARRY.......LARRY...............why don't you try carrying Dannielynn in the proper way. Everytime I have seen you or Howard carrying her you both are carrying her like you are afraid of her. How about turning her around facing you and support her back with your hand with the other arm under her butt to support her there.
So what if you would have to put a cloth or diaper over your shoulder if she is apt to spit up on your shoulder...that is how you carry a baby. Hasn't anyone in your family shown you how to carry your daughter?

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

I wish the guy well.....however enough is enough. Go raise your daughter and shut up. I'm so tired of all these people that are celebrities for doing nothing! We need to withdraw our attention from these people. Turn the channel...don't buy the magazines..ignore these people! If they don't have observers then they have nothing....and their fame disappears.

jayne

To all the negative people. I think Larry is doing a great job with his daughter and I dont know what free-loading you are talking about. He did not choose to give his daughter up and have to pay all that money to fight for her. You can all thank Anna and Howard for that. I would have sold anything I could have if I was in his position to fight for my child. Stop being jelous and just be happy for the guy for pete's sake.

Cynic

I was watching a great baseball game last night and missed Larry King, but I saw some highlights on the news this morning...and Dannielynn is SUCH a beautiful baby! She looks healthy and happy, and obviously comfortable in her daddy's arms. I hope there aren't many serious long-term medical problems due to her mother's extensive drug use during pregnancy. Dannielynn looks like she's reaching normal developmental milestones, anyway, and she is positively adorable. Daddy and daughter look radiant together, despite the tragedy and obstacles they have overcome. As far as Opri is concerned, this woman is nothing more than a bloodsucking, fame-seeking barracuda bitch. Likening her to Freddy Kruger was a kindness to Opri and an insult to Freddy. I wish Larry and Dannielynn all the happiness they can get!

Greedy Lawyers Suck

Great Interview on Larry King last night.....

Your daughter is beautiful..... God Bless you both.....

P.S. Sorry that you ever met the Greedy Lawyer....

Larry wanna a cracker?

I would suggest to Larry he only does interviews that can be edited. Last night on LKL he came off as, to put it kindly - mentally challenged- especially when Larry asked him anything even resembling an important question. The guy isn't playing it straight, that's for sure.

Poor Dannielynn, she has no chance for a normal life with a normal daddy. Instead she has herself a live-in PR agent. Like Anna had with HK$. Pathetic.