Akon: Humpty Dumping

6/13/2007 3:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Akon apologized to his fans, the young girl, and Gwen Stefani today for his involvement in the onstage underage girl-humping incident that rocked across the net earlier this month.
Akon
In true R&B lamentation style ... Akon wrote a song about it. The track, which was leaked to KIIS's On Air with Ryan Seacrest, asks for the "the blame to be put on me." Uh, isn't he the one who humped?! His song also questions the father of the young girl, along with the nightclub that hosted the concert, saying, "Daddy should have never let her out that young ... how was I supposed to know she was underage in a 21-and-over club?" Deep!

Akon apologizes to Gwen Stefani, with whom he was touring, saying, "sorry for the hand she was dealt ... for the embarrassment she felt." His apologia ends with a profound excuse: "I'm just a singer trying to entertain." Akon, back together again.

Stay tuned to see if Akon writes another apologetic song -- this time about the the 15-year-old fan he threw off stage and into the crowd at a Fishkill, NY show earlier this month. If he keeps up the antics, Akon will never run out of material!

JP

He keeps acting like the big deal was that the girl was underage and shouldn't have been allowed in.

That's not the big deal. The big deal is that he promised the "winner" a trip to Africa, which was a blatant lie just to get girls on stage so he could dry-hump them. If she was 25, it would still be wrong.

you are entitled to my opinion

what a kon job

sick sick sick

Than sing you idiot! Leave the kids alone!! NO humping and NO throwing..you would be thrown in jail normally!

Duke, Duke, Duke, - Duke of Earl

WHY IS R. KELLY NOT IN PRISON? WHY IS THIS GUY GETTING A PASS FROM THE PRESS? WHY IS PARIS IN JAIL FOR DRIVING ON A SUSPENDED LICENSE?

er9803

This guy is so pathetic. Gwen should of drop him of her tour. Shes too good for that piece of trash!! What a better way to get more attention than to put an apology song!! Idiot!!

how sad

THANKS TMZ!!!

That song was AWESOME!!! I played it twice...couldn't help but dance.

Starbug

Ok then. Where is the song now apologizing for picking up a 15 year-old boy over his head and throwing him off stage???

Gwen is a class act and he doesn't deserve to be touring with her.

how sad

Akon is right. He's not the only one at fault.

That girl on her my space was very sexual and shouldn't have been let in the
club since she's underage. The question is why is this young girl rebelling?
Why aren't her parents aware?

Reality Check

This guy is an entertainment disaster. At least people like Paris Hilton and Britney Spears had been around for a while before their scandals. I won't listen to his music, I won't buy tickets for Gwen Stefani's concerts as long as she is touring with him, and I'm not impressed with some lame attempt at press attention by 'apologizing' in a song. Even if he could be faultless for the simulated rape of a minor (which he can't), he followed it up by hurling a young man off his stage! This guy is not the fan-filled celebrity he seems to think he is, and I for one will be glad to see him put in his place (back on the D list of would-be celebs and music wannabes).

Akon Fan

What are you all saying? Akon is not at fault... it is all the girls!

He is one of the best performers of his time

Sandra

I like Akon but I have to admit his concerts are so sexually explicit.......but it is a good thing he apologize. I just hope he was sincere.

carol

What a loser!! Stop buying his records. I would have arrested him for assault, if I had been one of the people he threw that kid onto. He may have wanted to teach that poor kid a lesson, but he threw the kid on top of his fans. Drop the guy!! Maybe he would like to go back to African and lets see how well he would do. Ungrafteful bastard!!

its me bitches

Akon is human. Get over it.

like the song though. kinda catchy.

Say No - To the Immigration Bill

Damn I really like the sound of his music...but he's saying "you can put the blame on me"
as his hook line and blaming her father for not controlling his daughter and having two wives. WTF!

I love the sound of his music but as a mother I will no longer listen. DAMN AKON

Can you really try to apologize....that was not an apology. It was a slap at the girls father aand I heard you have 4 wives.

m

Yeah nevermind this underage little whore who snuck into the first concert. What about the 15 year old boy he ASSAULTED on video at another show?? No apology for that? Hmmm I bet we hear one once mommy and daddy file suit against him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments