Akon: Humpty Dumping

6/13/2007 3:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Akon apologized to his fans, the young girl, and Gwen Stefani today for his involvement in the onstage underage girl-humping incident that rocked across the net earlier this month.
Akon
In true R&B lamentation style ... Akon wrote a song about it. The track, which was leaked to KIIS's On Air with Ryan Seacrest, asks for the "the blame to be put on me." Uh, isn't he the one who humped?! His song also questions the father of the young girl, along with the nightclub that hosted the concert, saying, "Daddy should have never let her out that young ... how was I supposed to know she was underage in a 21-and-over club?" Deep!

Akon apologizes to Gwen Stefani, with whom he was touring, saying, "sorry for the hand she was dealt ... for the embarrassment she felt." His apologia ends with a profound excuse: "I'm just a singer trying to entertain." Akon, back together again.

Stay tuned to see if Akon writes another apologetic song -- this time about the the 15-year-old fan he threw off stage and into the crowd at a Fishkill, NY show earlier this month. If he keeps up the antics, Akon will never run out of material!

I know

We need to come down on and stop supporting these artist. Copy music from your FRIENDS don't buy it.

But PlEEEEEEEEEEEEze Don't suport Thes guys coming from the HOOD and not being able to function in SOCIETY.

He's an ex-con. He went from the JAIL HOUSE to making money.

Of course he's shortcomings are going to show up---He's never had REFINEMENT.
He's very impulsive and his CONTINUOUS acting out shows this.

I think I will start to compile a list of people like him

People who just CANNOT function in society, and CONTROL themselves.

how sad

Hey 'So Obvious'....sounds like you're describing Paris....will come out
of jail and make money, no refinement, continuous acting out, lost control...
so what you're saying is that he is no different from Paris.

Rich

ANY rapper, person who listens to rap, person who purchases rap, person who posseses rap, person who professes a taste for rap, or person who professes a taste for a person who professes a taste for rap should be jailed for the remainder of their natural life! (only if there is a power outage at the state pen that has disabled the use of the electric chair)

how sad

I have to admit my head was bobbing listening to this song.

how sad

poster "assman"

Anybody who goes by the name "assman" deserves the electric chair.

how sad

okay "assman"...that was funny...lol.

I know

#32--Enough-- Please!

Even if you where to put Paris, Lindsey, Nicole and all of those others girls together and TRY to use them as an example, it's frivolous.

Simply because we have an OVERWHELMING problem within our communities of these young men who LEAVE the HOOD and DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT IN SOCIETY AT LARGE.

There acts go BEYOND putting someone at RISK, and enter into PHYSCIALLY HANDLING SOMEONE (Akon's case)--- or in other incidents MURDER, ROBBERY, DRUG TRAFFICKING-- should I go on.........................................................

That's a fact Period!

P.S. This is a light story compared to others// Stack Budles of Cam'ron's Dipset was murdered yesterday like an ANIMAL in front of his own home, we need to TONE IT DOWN

IT'S KEIFER, BITCH!!!!!!

Who told this ass he could sing? He sounds like a frog loaded up on helium being stranled!! When is he going back to Haiti? Also, why did he have to go and taint the bone thugs name? They must have had no choice..God! I can't stand him, never have!!!!

Dawn

Gwen Stefani' condones this behavior by still having him on the tour what does that say about her? I have lost all respect for her she's sold out for the dollar.

VANESSA25

LOOK IM JUST SAYIN THAT LITTLE GIRL SHOULDN'T HAV BEEN IN THA CLUB, N BESIDES AS LONG AS IT'S LEGAL AKON CAN DO WATEVR HE WANTS AT HIS CONCERTS.NO LITTLE GIRLS SHOULD BE SNEAKING IN. AND FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT ARE SAYING "IM NOT GONNA BUYS HIS CD'S OR ANYTHING BOUT HIM" ALL I HAV TO SAY TO YOU IS FORGET U,HE DOESN'T NEED YOU AS A FAN HE HAS MANNY OTHERS

I LUV ALL OF AKONS SONGS IN FACT RIGHT NOW I HAVE IS APOLOGY SONG ON MY MYSPACE PROFILE.
SO HA ALL AKON HATERS

Spurs

This is just another perfect example of why rap was started, so people with no talent and no job skills and no social values could make a living talking words that ryhthm to a drum beat. What ever happened to real music, where you actually had to have talent. Everyone knows that RAP rhythms with CRAP. Coincedence, I think not. This idiot should be in a jail cell. The fact that the girl was underage does not excuse what he did to her. The fact that the kid threw something at him does not justify what he did to him. Just proves that Akon is just another low-life thug from the hood that became a rapper because it is the only music genre that requires absolutely no talent whatsoever. THAT' A FACT, JACK!!!!!!!!

VANESSA25

ALL U PPL THAT HATE AKON NOW
FORGET U HE DOESN'T NEED YOU TO BE HIS FAN
HE APLOGIZED OK THAT LITTLE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THERE

AKON IS STILL THE BEST

Tracy

This guy is a pathetic jerk. And his music sucks. LOSER!!!! He needs to take that sorry a$$ attempt of an apology and stick it up his a$$. Peace.

how sad

I like the song.

how sad

To hell with all of you!!! I love this song....

and you can put the blame on me.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments