Eve -- "God Bless" Paris

6/14/2007 2:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Those DUI arrestees gotta stick together!

With Paris behind bars, TMZ spotted rapper Eve coming out of TRL in NYC yesterday, where she told our photog "God bless" when asked about Hilton. Eve, who entered a not guilty plea in her case, will find out her own fate when she returns to court June 28.

Brangelina celebrated the premiere of their new film "A Mighty Heart" last night, with Jeremy Piven and Naomi Campbell showing up to the afterparty at The Metropolitain Club. Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou were there, showing up in the same car, but slightly staggering the times of their entrances.

Also out last night were the ladies from "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants." America Ferrera, Alexis Bledel, Amber Tamblyn and Blake Lively, were at the Nylon Magazine/MySpace party at Irving Plaza, where Kirsten Dunst's boyfriend Johnny Borell performed.

All this and more in today's "does my ass look big in these pants?" edition of Star Catcher.

Rudeboy119

1st!

Mary T.

Al Sharpton.......START YOUR MARCH..................................

Mission

Black people shouldn't go blonde. Doesn't look good.

jim

Eve, you've turned into complete trash!

TMZ=jackals, and jackasses

What is TMZ's obsession with this twit? She's no better nor worse than anyone else in this world.

Rudeboy119

yah "Eve" is the friggin barometer of rationale' Ho's of a feather...

get a life

“Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.” (Romans 12:21)

God says you need to love even those people who are difficult or seemingly impossible to love. The mark of true believers is the love they have for each other and for those who are not part of God’s family. Did you know there usually is a reason that some people are very difficult to love? More than likely, part of the problem is that they don’t have enough love, which means they need your love the most of all! You have your own personality, and it probably meshes better with certain other personalities. But even with the differences between people, you can still love others with the love God has shown to you. You will be amazed how much things will change if you just take that first step of faith and love the unlovely people around you. They are desperate for love and friendship, and you might make all the difference.

FAVOR IS NOT FAIR, STOP HATING.

C Ya

Eve is GROSS as hell.

Get a life!!

You're right Mission, some whites shouldn't go blonde either it makes them look pasty, pale and sick looking.

dude

Jacqueline This is not church! Take your soap box elsewhere.

I love taco bell!!

Everyone get a grip of yourself with your Racist remarks!! and To AL Sharpton Ha... I guess you spoke to soon. I better not see you defending Eve because you were NOT defending Paris. ..So that would be very RACIST of your part. I can't wait to see what happens! He must be like "Damn I shouldn't got involve in the Paris case" " now i can't defend my girl Eve because they'll say I'm anti-whites" OMG..LMAO I can't stand AL.!!!

Eve I wish you the best!! I love Eve She's very beautiful & Talented.

get a life

#11 DO NOT HATE, IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU, BUT IT'S ALL ABOUT GOD.

Tangie

No-God bless the public!

dude

Jac I don't hate, some people do not want to hear your religious beliefs. Who said it was about me. Your brainwashed!

SlappDaddy

Ummm, where do I start with this one? didn't you crash your freaking Maseratti at 2 in the morning? get a clue you Dumb Beeyotch!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments