Hoff's Ex Gets Dinner and Movie, But Just Barely

6/16/2007 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David HasselhoffTMZ has learned what went down with David Hasselhoff and ex-wife Pamela Bach Hasselhoff in court yesterday.

Hasselhoff won primary physical custody and sole legal custody of the former couple's two daughters. Sources day Pamela will have the kids from Friday to Sunday every other weekend. She could also have dinner with the kids Wednesday night, but that's it.

We're told the judge indicated he might be willing to change the ruling to a fifty-fifty split, but only if Bach attends anger management classes for a year and submits to drug and alcohol testing.

Sources tell TMZ a special master (a psychologist) appointed by the court interviewed the family extensively and determined that Pamela was abusive to her kids and refused to submit to drug and alcohol testing. The Hoff has voluntarily agreed to submit to alcohol testing.

So, the Hoff turned one of the messiest burger meals ever into a major courtroom victory.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

smith

Money talks in that town.

If they were just the average "joe blow", Child Protective Services would have taken those kids away from them both. He's pathetic. If the girls had a say in the matter, and they are teenagers, I'm thinking that "daddy" is letting them do whatever they want and is filling their pockets with money so he can have custody. What kid wouldn't go with that? In the long run, the girls will have to pay. What's the name of the judge? I think he should have his bank account reviewed. I don't watch anything with that idiot in it.

Stan, you have your "facts" all screwed up. Quit writing fiction here. They have classes at the elementary school you'd be great in.

Heather

I gotta agree w/stan on this one. Hoff, good for you buddy. I don't know what the childrens family life was or has been like, but...Hoff seems like a good guy, and I believe you're right, he will take care of those girls just fine, if not BETTER than their arrogant mother. When a person won't do "whatever it takes" to keep her kids w/her, then she doesn't deserve to raise them. And if she wouldn't even submit to drug and alcohol testing. Hell, maybe she realized they would be better off w/dad, and that's why she said NO to the testing!

POOR BRIT

what a mess......the poor kids have been thur hell!!!

Mags

HE'S the better parent?!??!!?!

Will we be seeing another "Mommy dearest" from their kids?

Stan

It's a crying shame how little regard society holds for men these days as parents. They are excellent parents most of the time. Good for you Hoff! I can barely get to see the child I raised nearly solo while my wife travelled the world on business....as I am a man and my ex wanted custody. Yet the child is now ignored, visitation is routinely blocked, parental alienation is rampant. I have tried for years to rectify the matter.

Short of finding large amounts of drugs in a woman, and documented abuse vocalized by multiple kids (pity the only child) the woman often prevails just because.

When a Dad is in a child's life, EVERY SINGLE thing you can measure improves. Grades, bullying, eating disorders, self esteem, drugs, alcohol, teen pregancy, college rates, SAT scores, future divorces, future income, car accidents, arrests. Even future rapes...if a girl has no Dad in her life she is MANY times more likely to be raped some day.

So why do we try so hard to keep Dads out of their kids lives? If a woman blocks visitation, lawyers, cops, judges won't help. If a man did that swat teams would show up. When a child has not seen Dad in a long time, it is most often that things are blocked and near impossible. I've spoken to many over time.

The Mom (Bach) got the standard deal Dads tend to get. Why is that so bad? An d I'll bet that Hoff "allows" the visitation, the girls do better, and things calm down.

Harriett

PEREZ HILTON NUDE!!! (NOT PARIS)

HE POSTED SOME PHOTOS OF HIMSELF NAKED (YOU CAN SEE HIS TINY C0CK) TO A GAY CRUISING (PUBLIC SEX) WEBSITE, WAY BEFORE HE WAS FAMOUS.

HIS PENI5 IS AS SMALL AS YOU WOULD EXPECT :)

SEE PEREZ HILTON NUDE AT WWW.VERYVULGAR.COM

SEE PEREZ HILTON NUDE AT WWW.VERYVULGAR.COM

SEE PEREZ HILTON NUDE AT WWW.VERYVULGAR.COM

(OR JUST CLICK MY NAME)

Clinton

Do You Believe It?

The two daughters are 17 and 15 years old. I would guess they had some imput as to whom they wanted to be with. They evidently chose Dad.

jProud American Author

I wish David the best. I hope they all get counseling because the kids always and have to come first.

C. Darrow, Jr.

No parent is ever actually "awarded custody." In reality, one of the parents is stripped of the custody they had before being hauled into court.

Joint-custody should be mandatory except in cases of abuse, neglect or abandonment. Other than those three caveats, judges should be stripped of their unjust power to obviate the God-given and Constitutionally protected rights of all parents to the care, custody and nurturance of their own children. [See: Bible in its entirety, and the 1st, 5th, 9th & 14th Amendments to the United States Constitution.]

Ginger

I can't believe any judge would give custody to THAT SLOB! Did he see the video? Thank God the kids are older and can get out soon. They're going to make big time money on their future "Mommy/Daddy Dearest" book.

Stan

[[[[[ Our society is FINALLY starting to realize that it's often the MOTHER who's the worse influence in their children's lives. So much for stereotypes.]]]]]

Most child abuse is commited by Mom's

Most child sex abuse too.

Least safe place for a child? Mom's especially if she has a live-in boy friend. Safest? Dads whether he is single or not.

Most parental alienation is committed by Moms against Dads...look at the outrages Alec Baldwin has had to endure...

When Dad's have custody, things stay calmer, visitation occurs, schedules are followed

Watch the Hoff case....things will now calm down for the girls for the most part.

I think that overall SHARED parenting should be the presumption. And that it should not be such an adversarial, winner-take-all fight in family court. Such things just enrich the already wealthy lawyers and harm children. It is also way too easy to get a divorce - people tend not to work on their relationships and just cash out - mostly women file divorces as it is a sure-thing for most of them. Hoff had to fight to help his girls for YEARS in court yet his Ex is angry and drug addled.

It is easier to get a divorce than fire a worthless employee in a large company or evict a big problem tenant if you are a landlord.

TotallyFedUp

I grew up with a mother who was physically abusive and a drunk for a father....IMO the kids would be better off in foster care.....I know I would have been.

Michelle

#10---I still think the Hoff was "awarded custody". And that's all the kids care about!

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

I pray for only the best for those children. That's the important thing. Obviously there were issues with the mother that we (John Q. Public) aren't aware of.

As far as Debra Opri is concerned .............. Karma is a "bleep". I look forward to her losing more cases, as I just can't get past what she pulled with Larry Birkhead. I've lost all respect for her and hope the Bar Association will look very closely at what happened with the Birkhead situation, as it smells dirty from the bleacher seats.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments