Jaslene: Lindsay is Pathetic!

6/16/2007 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not very top model of her: "America's Next Top Model" winner Jaslene Gonzalez isn't keeping her trap shut about Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton. The Janice Dickinson-look-a-like is taking a page from Janice's book and running her mouth all over town about LiLo and Hilton. In an interview with Chris Yandek of TheSportsInterview.com, Jaslene rails on about the troubled twosome, saying, "I personally don't agree with a lot of the things they are doing. As far as Lindsay Lohan, her actions I think right now are kind of pathetic."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Who is this person? She won a beauty contest? I'd hate to see the other contestants then! Quit bashing my woman you wannabe--you'll never be as sexy, talented, famous or rich so get over it and quit trying to get ahead bashing others way out of your league, LOSER!

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Maybe she should have fixed her hair and eyebrows before this pic. Looks like she just got out of the back of somebody's Chevy in East L.A. Ewwwwww

hiphopangel23

Who the Helll is Jaslene in the first place....I'm not gonna defend Paris or Lindsay but wtf...keep ur mouth shut jaslene....at least their names are well known...u worent even supposed to win AMTM but u did..so be grateful...dumbass...u can badmouth ppl as much as you want...you still not gonna be know ing 6 months

p1tey1

Was it Janice who railed or Jaslene?!?

Oh yeah.......FIRST!!!!!

Speedmonkey.net

"her actions I think right now are kind of pathetic." So are you, Jaslene.

Tasha

I agree, you can be success in Hollywood without being a drunk slut!!!

barb

I am not at all surprised. She badmouthed one of the other girls on the show too. Once low class, always low class. You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but can't take the ghetto out of the girl. Her and Janice should team up for low class trailer babes.

Kris Peterson

Who the hell is Jaslene? Just some other piece of lean meat screwing her way to the top....excuse me....on top. Did I say that? IT'S ALL GOOD!!! You can't say anything derogatory around here....especially since you have no real shtick to lean on....HO!!

whatever4

oh so she's "running her mouth" but everyone else in LA, & globally, are not?

what about candy spelling & her letter...that's not "running her mouth"....oh! that's right! spellings' own the teevee industry so tmz doesn't disrespect her like they do Jaslene.

gotta be on a "top rung" in "the industry" to speak your mind & not be said to be "running your mouth" - IMO.
**********************************************************
oh yeah, and to Luscious: "2nd" "3rd" "4th"! stoopid.

Hello Kitty

This from someone with a Butt chin.

If you are going to try to climb your way to the top on someone's back.. don't be so obvious.

Valerie

Yeah, I was a bit disappointed to see Jaslene win... The girls who had been eliminated before her (not just the runner up) didn't spend the entire show badmouthing people.. that one girl stopped acting like a total snot after she was confronted... Jaslene just kept doing it... Ah well.. I guess being ANTM doesn't mean you have to be a role model. Give it a year or so, she'll probably be a PH or LL...

Your'e Fired!

I think you won on the "ethnic ticket"......The short haired blonde girl, (sorry can't remember her name at this moment,) SHOULD HAVE ONE.....But then again, she really dosen't need THIS show to make her a WINNER......She WILL go places, she has the RIGHT look.......You will be nothing but a nother "Taco" in the Taco Bell of Life.......

Kris Peterson

P.S.

Who does this bitch think she is, The Virgin de Guadalupe? I don't think so.

Your'e Fired!

Add on to #9.......HER NAME IS...........RENEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's who SHOULD HAVE ONE!!!!!

Your'e Fired!

ONE=WON!!!!!! I'm doing too many things at once.....:-)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments