Britney Flips Out

6/18/2007 12:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney is quite a lady, y'all!

The weave-atrocious pop mom popped into a Beverly Hills nails salon to get a French-tipped manicure to complement her demure hairdo, creating this ghetto/beach been-up-all-night-hey-mistah look! Heyyyyyyyyyyh!

Flipped off gallery: click to launch photosPaparazzi were utterly charmed by Brit's greeting to them! Spears now joins our illustrious gallery of bird flippers! Now if she'd only flip that "hair" in the trash!

Whatareyoudoing?

Just like the Kinora Lee Simmons blog, you guys take it seriously if one of your violent Paps gets put down in any way. Don't take the pictures then, you whiney bastards!

Joy

When her children flip HER off, I hope she is not too surprised. Children learn from their parents.

pattie in cali

29# i think thats her bra thingy, she likes looking like that, thats how she gets dates, she thinks she looks FAB, shes nasty

Haha suckers...

It was her mother who took the picture.

Lea

Hey Rosie O'Donnell! We wonder where Britney's finger has been??

Tangie

I never understood why Demi left Bruce-he's hot! Ashton is nice, I guess, just seems a little immature to me.

Sean

Why don't this girl go some place and just sit down for awhile, preferrably with her legs closed. I am sick of seeing her pictures plastered every where. Does she think bad publicity is better than no publicity.

I used to think she was an all american gilr next door, but not anymore! I feel sorry for her poor kids.

CALLMEJULS

Such "Mom-like" behavior! I feel sorry for her kids. How sad are you when you cant even hold on to a guy like K-fed!

pattie in cali

who really took this picture? if it was her mother, is she doing this to her? (mother) or did the mom take this for fun, if she is doing this to her mother, then brit needs her ass kicked, you don't do things like this to your mom, even if they don't get along, spears has lost it for sure, this is truely whats she made of, TRASH, i would never do that to my mom, and we don't get along most of the time. spears you need to go away and live your life, we the people are sick of you, and your ways, you get paid way to much, what to be trash?

Capt. Beefheart

WOOF-WOOF!! Trailer Trash City!!

Dan

I'm sorry... but this chick is white trash... no matter how much cash she has, money can't buy class!

just me

Britney sure has become a plump little dumpling.

Trev

So she flipped someone the bird - big deal.

No worse than posting obscenities and making filthy sexual remarks about women you don't even know on a public forum...and hiding behind false names to do it. Do you talk/act that way in 'real life?'

Doubt it. Your parents would kick you where the good Lord split you.

Draya

Brit-Brit is bi-polar. Three exits past crazy.

Dee

when is she going to die of a heroin overdose already. I am waiting.

tick tock..tick tock.