Britney Flips Out

6/18/2007 12:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney is quite a lady, y'all!

The weave-atrocious pop mom popped into a Beverly Hills nails salon to get a French-tipped manicure to complement her demure hairdo, creating this ghetto/beach been-up-all-night-hey-mistah look! Heyyyyyyyyyyh!

Flipped off gallery: click to launch photosPaparazzi were utterly charmed by Brit's greeting to them! Spears now joins our illustrious gallery of bird flippers! Now if she'd only flip that "hair" in the trash!

L in SF

No, not a classy move for her, anyone...but somewhat understandable for the attention she gets nonstop daily by these idiots who harass her... I don't know how these photographers, gossip writers, publishers sleep at night, or tell their family, friends, what they do for a living, but bother people, trying to get them to loose their cool for a photo in their worthless magazines, and entertainment drivel shows on all the time... But they laugh, cashing the checks as there seems to be no limit to how much worthless 'air' people want to see, witness over the same 4-5 people in the spotlight...
If i was a group of these entertainment people, I would al wear these printed over-sized, one size fits all tee hsirts, and hats, that say...' This magazine KNOWS that you are a moron and lies, alters photos againest my, our wishes, polite requests, to steal your money, again and again...' Let every single person, man or woman, wear this to every single event... They could be comfortable underneath in jeans, sweats and tee shirts and not have to get all glammed up...

jjbings

no, f- YOU britney...

dmx

Demi looks pretty good for an older woman, sure, but she's married a child,, and it doesn't make her look better, it makes her look older and stupider than ever to be seen with him. She's a mediocre actress anyway, and her looks while not bad are nothing to rave about even when she really was a young woman. Britney flipped off papparazzi. That's not so bad. How many ordinary folks on the freeways do that every day. They deserve it, and her ignoring them or smiling or trying to say something witty doesn't work. What they deserve is a jackhammer up their asses.

dmx

See, that's the thing I've noticed. Everybody talks about her shaping up and so on, and yeah, she has a lot. But she's still got really fat arms. Her mother does too. That's usually the first place weight gain starts to show, and usuallly the first place you notice a person getting thinner when they lose weight. I wish she'd get her arms in shape again. After all, a big part of her dance routines is moving her arms around -- I've heard people call her kind of dancing "arm dancing."

evo

To get off the subject... I feel sorry for this girl... She really needs to fire her hair and makeup people - hire a stylist a good one - hire her mom back... because she looked healthy and fit and committed to her craft.... get rid of her stupid website you have to pay to be on... and make it free for her number 1 dedicated fans and on top of that erase all the names for her album and maybe call it TRANSITIONS or something of that sort... she's still coming off as a mad little princess when she should be on point ... she should have her game face on... Its sad

sonic

Hey, y'all, enjoy my French manicure cuz by tomorrow, my fingernails will be chewed down to bloody stumps as usual.

Sonja

She makes me sick she has become completely trashy nice model for her 2 young children Britney grow up and act like a mom instead of a insane slut!!! Your Gross!!! You make K-Fed look like a Prince and that is extremely hard to do!!!!!!!!!

dmx

here we go again, somebody wanting her to show her short hair. She won't look good. She has unattractive ears. And she knows short hair isn't sexy. And about her looking sticky -- I thought about it and she does. She always looks sticky or sweaty, and her arms are too fat. She is squeezing into clothes that don't fit her right. She needs to lose the weight, not stuff herself like a sausage into something too tight. Now I've solved the most important of the world's problems, I think I should go look in the mirror and throw up.

dmx

dmx

Demi Moore has more money because she is an overpaid not that great actress. Hell, the gfirls doing herpes commercials make more than most of us average working people out here. She has a boy toy because he wants a career and she want to try to hold on to youth, like Britney's mother does, and it's amazing to some of us that Lynne-Lynne hasn't yet purchased a boy toy with her daughter's money. Lynne-Lynne's husband divorced her after she got Brit's money, not the other way around. Doesn't anybody wonder why? And Brit ought to give serious thought to KFed and Lynne-Lynne doing the naughty no no behind her back. I'm serious, she should check it out.

dmx

Money can't buy happiness or class, and Brit is living proof. Demi and her child-hubby have money but it doesn't make them happy and it sure doesn't make them look very smart. she's old and he's young and it ain't gonna last.

dmx

What Brit is is what happens when you give money to immature motherless kids or kids with a super greedy stage momzilla. That article abou ther mom said how Brit's mom and dad quit their jobs when Brit got rich "to support her." I beg your pardon! Of course they quit work, she made them wealthy. And Lynne said all she knows is to be a mother. Not so. She knows how to pimp her own daughters and reap the profits.

Get over it!!

IMAFREAK...........LOL......I would love to put people in jail for being stupid......but you do know that would include you too! Sorry.............but that was a pretty stupid comment. LOL!!!!!:)

Sandpiper82

Just how much does Brittney pay TMZ to keep her ruanch online?

Sad, so sad that this is the best her money can buy.

GBGH

uhhhhhhhhh...Brit is a TOTAL COKE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!! Lameeeeeeee....