Britney Pissed

Over Crazy Billboards

6/18/2007 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' high powered attorneys are on the attack over some offensive billboards that are driving her nuts!

Spears is fuming over a series of ads for a wacky morning radio host in Florida, which uses her bald-headed image along with the headlines: Certifiable, Shock Therapy, and Total Nut Jobs. Apparently, Spears is still a little sensitive about her current mental condition.

The letter, posted on The Smoking Gun, is addressed to a lawyer for Clear Channel Communications (the parent company of the Florida station). In it, Brit's lawyer Lynda Goldman claims it's "outrageous in the extreme" that the company didn't take the billboards down nearly two weeks ago -- when she says they promised they would. Goldman added that Spears' "likeness has a multi-million-dollar value for authorized commercial exploitations" and she would be entitled to "very substantial damages" as a result.

Team Spears is now demanding photo proof that the billboards are removed -- and threatening that if Clear Channel continues to ignore their demands or provide misleading or inaccurate information about the billboard's removal, it does so "at its peril."

Snap!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

hotnessover30

I AM SO FREAK'N SICK OF BRITNEY SPEARS... I COULD SCREAM!!! AND LET ME JUST SAY, THAT I AM NOT HATIN' ON HER, BECAUSE FROM THE BEGINNING I THOUGHT SHE SOUNDED LIKE CRAP... BUT I FIGURED, IF DUMB ASS PEOPLE ARE GONNA BUY IT, THEN BY ALL MEANS...SING THAT CRAP..... I SAW THIS TRAIN WRECK STARTING TO HAPPEN RIGHT ABOUT THE TIME SHE HAD A BABY WITH A MAN WHO HAS TWO PREVIOUS CHILDREN... NOT SAYING HE'S A BAD PERSON, BUT I MEAN, ALL THE PULL SHE HAD, THAT'S THE BEST SHE COULD DO. BUT IT APPEARS AS IT TURNS OUT, HE ACTUALLY MAY BE THE BETTER PARENT. I LIVE IN TAMPA, FLORIDA WHERE THE BILLBOARD IS LOCATED AND MY HUSBAND, KIDS AND I FIND IT TOO FUNNY! IF YOU WERE BOLD (I MEAN STUPID) ENOUGH TO SHAVE YOUR FREAK'N HEAD AND PRANCE AROUND TOWN, DON'T GET MAD BECAUSE THE JOKES ON YOU.... STUPID BEEEEYYYYYOOOOOOCCCCHHHHH!

lucky

this is perfect.....I hope they keep the billboard up.

Tangie

Well, don't go shavin your head in public then, goofy! Your bald head looked better than whatcha got goin, now, girlfriend!

Puh der Baer

"Misleading or innacurate information" ???
Sounds pretty dead-on balls accurate to me.

gingergirl

She is what she is!! She deserves it.

Dawn Day

Go get 'em. I'm surprised they are just now getting upset about these billboards cuz they have been up for months it seems like.

MJ is just jealous that he doesn't look that good bald!

Geno's World

Maybe she's upset that (for once) none of her naughty bits are showing!

Rebecca

I am wondering why this girl hasn't been arrested for indecent exposure? If anyone else flashed their boobs and crotch like she did, they'd be behind bars. She knows she's doing it, it's not an accident when photos are being taken of her by the papparazzi. I think she's a disgrace. Why would these billboards offend her anyway...she loves attention, she should be loving them.

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

LEAVE THE BILLBOARDS UP!!! SERVES HER RIGHT FOR SHAVING HER HEAD AND PRETENDING THAT SHE DIDN'T DO IT BY WEARING HORRIBLE WIGS AND BAD WEAVES!

AND SHE HAS NEVER SAID WHY SHE DID IT. SHE SAID EVERYTHING ELSE ON HER WEB SITE WITH THOSE SILLY MESSAGES SOMEONE ELSE WRITES FOR HER.

THIS IS THE IMAGE THAT WORTH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS? HA HA.

CERTIFIABLE

Kristen

HECK YEAH!!! I live near Tampa and I love 93.3!!!

the way it is

THAT IS SO FUNNY,,,,, I JUST LOVE IT. PERHAPS SHE WILL GET A CLUE. LOL..... SO FUNNY

bayouman

lucky

She looks like a bald vampire..... I feel sorry for her kids.

lucky

LOL Assman your funny

Texas

13. The company better watch out or she's going to sue them for definition of character! :-p

Posted at 4:52PM on Jun 18th 2007 by Bayouman

I got a really good laugh out of this one. That pic of her is really creepy. I think they should leave them up, she did it all in public it's not like it's private info since all her shenanigan's were recorded.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments