O.J. Suit Is a Killer Deal

6/18/2007 6:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Do you have $125,000 and a desire to own an infamous piece of clothing? Have we got the deal for you!
O.J. Simpson
The sale of the suit worn by O.J. Simpson when he was acquitted of murder charges in 1995 is going forward, and the sellers are looking to get six figures for it. Alfred Beardsley tells TMZ that he is hoping to make the deal privately, rather than leave at open auction. Get out your checkbooks, people!

If you're interested in making an offer (and you're the size of a former All-American running back) you call 818-754-8675 and make your offer. If it doesn't fit ...

The Goldman family filed suit in May to try and stop the sale, but Beardsley tells us the judge "didn't buy it," and so the sale goes on. Calls to Goldman's attorney were not immediately returned.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Linda

* YAWN *

Sue the Crap out of Her!!!!!!!

This sleaze ball of human waste needs to be hung from a gallows in a public square to pay for the 2 murders he committed! No one in thier right minds should pay anything for articles of clothing or anything else this piece of human trash is associated with. Hanging him in a public square would fit into his insane need for publicity!!!!!

Mary T.

Who would want anything the man has touched?????????

costaMesaboy

HIM & BUSH................................DAMN GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO, KILLIN' & STEALING

me

Justice was served in 1995 for O.J. Simpson. I don't understand why people still underestimate our justice system in America when a man is found not guilty by a jury of his peers. I'm not surprise people never said he paid the "jury" off. Give it a break now !!!!!

smilesarefree

paris died when she cried in the back of the cop car...on to the next celebutante victim...

costaMesaboy

#7 ,,,,,,,,,,,ARE YOU A MORON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just wondering

Liz

Much like Michael Jackson, OJ Simpson is yesterdays news. No one cares.

Georgia Girl

25 cents

me

# 9 its now what ? 12 years later. Let it go and breath. I really think you are looking for a word fight, but, I'm going to take the high road. I'm not going to get into the pity name calling. Have faith in our good ole American justice system.

me

lisa z

Oh, he will be going to hell for sure!!! Then, justice will be done. And I hope he dies a slow, painful death.

Assman, you're so crazy :)

tydan

I cant wait for the news blurb that this killer has died slowly in a car wreck !!

costaMesaboy

# 14,,,,,,,,,YOU PROBABLY BELIEVE we are in Iraq to "liberate" the place from terrorism,,,c'mon man,,

me

The Iraq war was a big fat lie, there's not wmd's, Saddam is dead but we are still there. The administration forgot all about Osama. try reading the book "The house of Bush and the house of Saudis"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments