Shar Lawyers Up Against Star Mag

6/18/2007 9:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shar JacksonTMZ has learned Shar Jackson has hired attorney George Gallegos in her fight against Star Magazine's claims that she is pregnant once again with ex Kevin Federline's baby. Popozao!

Shar, who denies the mag's claim, says her children are being affected by the rumors, and told TMZ through her rep, "When my kids hear things at school and then ask me if they are getting a new brother or sister, I have to put my foot down."

TMZ has also learned that Shar is willing to prove to the magazine that she is not pregnant, and tells Star's editor-in-chief, Bonnie Fuller, "I stand by my truth by offering you an EPT test if you stand by yours and reveal your 'source' to me."

jey

i've decided to post again. i agree, she's just after money. shar, you're an idiot. you're lucky your husband left you to date/marry britney. otherwise you'd be a loser no one just like the rest of us idiots out here. so stop your whining because man the rest of us feel SO SORRY for you!!!! hahahhahaha NNNNNOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

just asking

I thought she just recently had a tummy tuck and lipo. I mean within the last 3 months.

Not too sympathic

please................. any way for a no talented person to get rich on doing nothing..........her and k-fed deserve to be delievered to fed-up island!!

Alicia

$$$$$$$ Shar you planted that story and now you're suing? You are an embarrASSment to african-americans everywhere.

Nance

One LESS dumb ASS in this world.......GOOD

Terry

Money from the Brittney account must have run out, This is desperate Shar.

kim suck

she looks like she is knocked up all the time --and WHO THE HELL IS SHE!?!?!?!?!?

kim suck

well i hope she does not have another bun in the oven--ENOUGH!

virgin writer

i think Shar and K-Fed planned it this way. before K-Fed got with Britney he was broke and no one was talking about shar. Maybe he married britney stayed with her long enough to make money to take care of Shar and her childrens and hopefully revise her career. I think Shar is enjoying her 15 minutes of new found fame. She should use he child support and stop fussing over her name being in the paper.

kim suck

what is she?? a rape star? a hip hop star? and actress? what am i missing??

kim suck

and what is a k-fed--i heard of fed-x--what a bunch no talent losers!!Britteny is a c***

Amy Silverman

Not pregnant-well damn that bitch is fat then! Trash!

mary

you don't have to proove anything..

lucky

7 days and she will walk amongst us...

RACHEL

I like char shes real and a good mom!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments