Shar Lawyers Up Against Star Mag

6/18/2007 9:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shar JacksonTMZ has learned Shar Jackson has hired attorney George Gallegos in her fight against Star Magazine's claims that she is pregnant once again with ex Kevin Federline's baby. Popozao!

Shar, who denies the mag's claim, says her children are being affected by the rumors, and told TMZ through her rep, "When my kids hear things at school and then ask me if they are getting a new brother or sister, I have to put my foot down."

TMZ has also learned that Shar is willing to prove to the magazine that she is not pregnant, and tells Star's editor-in-chief, Bonnie Fuller, "I stand by my truth by offering you an EPT test if you stand by yours and reveal your 'source' to me."

Chris

Can anyone please tell me what the heck tracker sex and wheelbarrow sex is!

Machelle

This is the kind of stuff that happens to you when you have crappy taste in men..

All women say when they're scrapping around for a good reason to have hooked up with a loser "he gave me pretty babies" the truth is- all babies are pretty.

vegasgirl

If I recall correctly, her kids are like 6 and under. What six-year-old is reading Star magazine? Personally, I think Star wrote a fake story, but in no way is it defamatory. She probably just wants to get a settlement check. I guess the Two Ex-Wives and One Baby Mama show doesn't pay that well. Or maybe it was cancelled.

anonymous

Shar shouldn't have to prove anything to anybody, let alone some tabloid. She said she wasn't pregnant, so it should be left at that.

XoXoJennJordanXoXo

*****HO FO SHO*****

Is it Just me?

Phew...so glad to hear Fedex won't be procreating again...could there BE anything worse?

Is it Just me?

NOOOO more kfed babies!!!

cmyman

YEAH SHE CONTACTED A LAWYER. SHE HAS TO KEEP HER NAME OUT THERE. SHE MUST HAVE SPENT TOO MUCH ON ALL THE WORK SHE JUST HAD DONE AND IS TRYING TO RECOUP SOME OF HER LOSS.

Good God

Smart Move Shar...You deserve a real man..not some spinless whimp!

TradePlacesWithParis

Shar Jackson has 4 children out of wedlock.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a role model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now she's on a show called the ex-wives club, even though she has never been anyone's wife!!! We should be suing her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miapocca

SHAR has two older kids...by another man before kfed came on the scene...I guess thats why she is so understanding of KFED., I think she had them when she was starting on Moesha,,they are old and shoudl probably be in middle school or something

Trivia
Has two children with her ex-boyfriend Kevin Federline, a daughter Kori (b. 31 July 2002) and a son, Kaleb (b. July 20, 2004).

She has 2 older children: Cassie who was born September 1995 and Donnie who was born January 1991.

Her two youngest children, Kori and Kaleb now have Britney Spears as a step-mother when their father, Kevin Federline married Spears in September 2004.
Check it it out on IMDB
____________

3. Shar- you seriously think your 2 TODDLRS are being affected- give us all a break.Those are laywers words for GIVE ME MONEY STAR MAGAZINE. What a load of crap. Sleep with the dogs and you get fleas Ms Jackson

joan

Get over it. Shar and K-Fed= 2 loser parasites.

CALLMEJULS

She is still carrying a torch for Corn-fed

oxyclean

if i were Shar, i would've gotten Opri to represent me.

WTH!

How is she on a show called The First/Ex Wives Club when she has NEVER been married to ANYONE? She has just whored around and got knocked up by a bunch of people and shown her kids how to be a slut and get famous for it?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments