Trainwreck Causes Traffic Jam

6/18/2007 4:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the army of paps that follow Britney Spears around to all her beauty appointments, club outings, and whatever the hell it is she does ... caused a huge traffic jam in Malibu yesterday.

A brazen pap, riding in a car in front of the weave-a-blonde clothes-changer, stopped his car and jumped out to take pix of Brit, causing a honking backup of traffic behind them.

Britney didn't seem to mind.

Geno's World

She still can afford a Mercedes??? When are those royaly checks going to run out????

Standards are badly needed.

Seventeen guys heading two blocks to the 7-11 for a slurpee and back. Daily. Hahahahaha...

Cynic

Why in the world WOULD she mind? After all, it IS another photo op! "Ooh, take some more pictures of me, take some more pictures of me!" She's probably feeling horribly neglected, with all the attention being focused on Paris' incarceration. Poor lonely baby. NOT!!!

lucky

Wow she drives.. great story

Jbo

I about peed myself laughing - her "beauty appointments" ha ha ha haaaaaaaa! Oh hell - it's gonna take A LOT more than a few appointments; perhaps 'beauty years'.

Absolutely NOTHING beautiful about this fugly, pimply, saggy-boobed bitch. She WAS 'cute' way back when, but NEVER beautiful - she's always looked a little "slow" in the eyes; which is not hot!

tuna marie

thses photogs are as crazy as their subject. stop taking her picture, and maybe she would turn somewhat normal.

redheadisnotdead

what a sad wierd existence that girl must live. If she enjoys having 50 strangers shove cameras in her face for just sitting in her car, then so be it. It amazes me how much attention she needs. I mean, clearly, she wants to be photographed or she wouldn't be driving in an open convertable like that..so pathetic!

jeff

britney is not 1 fine piece of meet.i have seen better.

Go To Jail Paris

I think the party train is like being trained by gay man Tom Cruise. Any man would love to love the arse of Tom Cruise.

Weezie

I am so glad that i'm not a celebrity. Because if I was, I would shoot every last papparazzi. they're all a bunch of worthless choads anyways.

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

#3...........THIS PERSON IS RIGHT .......CAN'T HELP TO BE TRUTHFUL.....

BRITTANY ISN'T GETTING ATTENTION SO THEN SHE CAN'T MAKE

HER $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ .....................I DONT SEE HOW A PERSON

CAN MAKE MONEY , AND NOT DO NOTHING .....

SHE DOESN'T HAVE A MOVIE , CD , OR SELLING ANYTHING TO MAKE

HER $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ...............SHE HAS NOTHING GOING ON BUT

DRIVING AROUND , CAUSING TRAFFIC .

tuna marie

why should she do anything career wise? she getting all kinds of attention just driving, getting her nails done, going to a burger joint. she is famous for doing mudane crap, so why put any effort into doing anything career oriented?

WHAT IS THE RUSH

OH PLEASE PEOPLE................SHE IS A WACK JOB, WANTING ATTENTION, OR SHE WOULDN'T DRIVING AROUND TOWN IN A CAR WITH A CONVERTABLE TOP. TINTED WINDOWS, PEOPLE, SHE LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

BRITNEY, YOUR OFFICALLY A LOOSER, YOUR GETTING AS WACKY AS TOM CRUSIE,
I USE TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MORE. IF YOU CRY ABOUT THEM FOLLOWING YOU STAY IN OR DON'T DRIVE AROUND SO EVERYONE CAN SEE YOU.....................PEOPLE SHE IS FEEDING OFF THE ATTENTION, EVERYDAY SHE IS ON TMZ, IN HER UNDERWEAR, W/ NO UNDERWEAR, W/ NO HAIR, W/ HER FINGER AT HER IQ, WITH HER DRINK IN HER HAND, WITH HER CAR.
CAN U SAY A SET UP! DON'T BOTHER WITH A NEW CD, I WON'T BUY IT.

WHAT IS THE RUSH

ALL THESE SO CALLED HOLLYWOOD CHICKS ARE SKANKS.

me