Birkhead To Opri -- B**ch, Don't Spend My Money

6/19/2007 5:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained Larry Birkhead's new legal attack on Debra Opri. This time, he's asking for an injunction, prohibiting his fired lawyer from spending around $600,000 she's holding hostage in her client trust account.

Birkhead made the money after inking a million-dollar deal with Bravo network. Birkhead has sued Opri, alleging she put the money in her trust account without his consent, and then sent him a ginormous bill.

In an interesting turn, the lawyer for IMG, the agency that represents Opri, turned on her. Regan McGorry writes in a declaration that "Debra directed IMG, and in a telephone call directed IMG and Television Network [Bravo] to wire the initial payment of approximately $866,250 into her attorney client trust account. Debra informed me that she had full authority to have this money wired into said trust account." Wrong!

In Birkhead's declaration, he says, "I need protection to make certain that Opri does not and cannot abscond with my money."

MOM

ALL ABOUT THE MONEY AS USUAL

CYNTHIA

THERE ARE NO WORDS IN THE DICTIONARY TO DESCRIBE PEOPLE LIKE HER!

Tangie

No, Jolene, i am not a lawyer-I am a Paralegal.

Greedy Lawyers Suck

TELL IT LIKE IT IS..... I agree Why is he living in that over mortgaged house (over $900,000.)
plus all the back taxes that are due (over $20,000.)...... I call it the MONEY PIT......
Larry and baby we wish you would live in beautiful Kentucky..... not Hollyweird.......

Sassy

TMZ--you have posted Larrys attorney bill HE gave to you-- and all of Larrys legal suits HE gave to you --why have you not posted the Opri legal responce to Larrys accusations????

sickoHollyweird

Opri..she's going downhill fast. Look how well she did with the ex of Hasselhoff. She couldn't even get her client custody from a slurring, hamburger mawing, shirtless alcoholic like David Hasselhoff. YAY Debra..maybe you can open up your own laundry mat.

Tangie

And Jolene, I never said I believed everything on this site, stop making things up. I said I see alot of people acting foolish to prove their point. I see someone leading the crowd, and there are some dumb followers.

Lady Aggie

You have to admit though, that this site isn't nearly as pathetic as the Bald Truth! I've seen your posts there. I couldn't bring myself to expend the energy to even try to get those folks to just to open their minds to sources other than Art. Some actually sound as if Art was a god and anything he spews is gospel!

M.V. Smith

GO FOR IT LARRY, IF THE SHOW WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT, SHE WOULD DO YOU IN FASTER THAN A CAT ON A HOT TIM ROOF.

J A

One can only hope that Opri gets disbarred like Nifong was disbarred for botching the case against the Duke lacrosse players.That would be real justice.If Opri committed any criminal offenses in the Birkhead issue,then she should be charged,and if found guilty,incarcerated.Hatred toward Opri is worthless.Jail would be her wake-up call to reality.

Jolene

Pampster, what did Larry spend the money on??? I assume he told you everything????? Get a life!

Greedy Lawyers Suck

That's pretty bad to receive a 1099 on $865,000..... and that b....h is still holding onto his money......

I hope that CA Bar in Sacramento has been notified......

sighman

Why can't someone like Opri defend someone like OJ? That would be justice!

Paris in prison, the reality show

Opri is so done!

sighman

Why can't we send all these attorneys to fight in Iraq? I hate attorneys ....they are the scum of the earth. IMHO