Hoff to Ryan: She Ran Her Mouth, But I Got Custody!

6/19/2007 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This morning David Hasselhoff told KIIS-FM's "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" that winning full custody of his two daughters was a "bittersweet victory." By bittersweet, he means fantastic!
David Hasselhoff
Obviously satisfied with last week's courtroom victory, Hoff's voice became stern and pointed when the subject of the infamous burger video came up, saying, "When the tape came out, that wasn't supposed to come out ... and that's when this thing happened, that's when I said 'nobody plays that card.'" Hoff never directly blamed his ex-wife Pamela Bach as the person who leaked the tape.

Hoff also sounded off about what it was like watching his ex make the rounds on TV, telling Seacrest, "It was quite easy" to bite his tongue as she told the world about their lives. Hoff thanked Ryan and his "Idol" co-star Simon Cowell for "coming to his rescue" during those times.

Hoff ended the interview by taking a thinly veiled parting shot at his ex, telling Seacrest that despite everything she said on all of the shows, "It turns out ... who gets custody?!" Ouch.

On a sad note, Hoff revealed that he's currently in New York working on a new album.

MYSENSE

When is being drunk to be commendable ---even more in front of the kids.

What a role model and anybody that's congratulating this man for getting custody needs to have their heads examine...unbelievable.

Mz Dizzy LSD

The video that she put out was taken before he stopped drinking. She found it on a shelf and put it out. The truth of the matter is he changed and she didnt. She is still using both drugs and alcahol or else she would have agreed to b tested. I am a mother but if I am out of control I expect my family to save my children. In any manner shape or form even from me ......their mother.
She is in denial and just used an old vice to attack him and collect money. My props to u David. I true parent does whatever they have to to gain the respect and love of their children. And bottom line is ......Their so called mother just wanted the money to continue her regular m.o. Let her go find another Sugar daddy......Or get a Job.
GOOD LUCK DAVID. U AND UR GIRLS R IN MY PRAYERS.
A MOTHER & GRANDMOTHER

James Stouffer

Ryan Seacrest.....stop the war in Iraq....does he know that he works for Clear Channel Communications of Texas, the largest single corporate contributor to Bush/Cheyney in 00 and 04? Does he also know that the same applies to FOX? Hollywood people are such idiots. He offered to give me a screentest on his show Paradise City three times this year. Do I get 72 Gay Virgins like it says in the Koran?

James Stouffer
954-218-9511

Greedy Lawyers Suck

Wishing you and daughters the very best....... So glad the judge saw thru smear campaign from the OPRI camp.......

Hope you don't get stuck with OPRI's bill.......

Mission

Good for you!

DON'T HASSLE THE HOFF!

val

The girls love their dad and that's the bottom line. The mom is a druggie who can't pass the drug test and did not so she won't take more. She's had a free ride with a wealthy husband and she's not used to shopping at Walmart. The girls chose their dad who loves them the most of all and for that he's a wonderful pop. Opri is just a crappy lawyer but the bill won't be cheap. Don't pay the bill, we need to see Opri working with Pamela at the carwash.

stop the madness

Ha the Hoff is making a new album! Look out!

Whatareyoudoing?

If my kids chose their father over me, and I knew about the drug test IN ADVANCE and still couldn't pass it- I'd take a long look in the mirror and fix what I saw there. No lawyer can do that for you.

TradePlacesWithParis

The kids love his money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy

The kids love his money? Haha, you lamer. They'd get money from daddy through mommy anhyways if mommy could actually win custody. Bach wanted $80K+/month from Hasselhoff, and would have been awarded custody if there were any truth to her allegations of physical abuse by Hasselhoff. She repeatedly lied and exaggerated to the media about the extent of Hasselhoff's alcoholism - clearly medical reports and facts didn't support her claims. Oh yeah, coke can be more damaging than alcohol, and yes, it's illegal. Point is, money isn't the issue here you ditz.

sakura

How crappy a mom do you have to be to lose custody of your kids to a drunk?! I like the Hoff, yet he was caught on tape drunk as hell. Obviously Bach has more problems than the public knows about.

Maybe she deserves this for her stupid smear campaign. Lol.

gingergirl

The best man won!!! Stay off the booze.

ARE YOU F'N KIDDING ME?!?

Very good question, Percy! Just HOW crappy of a mom do you have to be to lose custody of your children to a drunken pathetic pig? Hoff, you've got nothing to brag about, so shut up already! The world witnessed YOUR addiction, and if I were the judge, you'd NEVER see the kids that you're abusing outside of a safehouse.

You're not funny, you're not cute, you can't sing...........the alcohol has definately blurred your vision of yourself. Go sing in Germany, they love you, we don't!

stop the madness