Opri: I Will Get My Reputation Back!

6/19/2007 3:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now that two celebrity clients have given her the ax, newly available attorney Debra Opri has vowed to get her reputation back. She started moments ago by spouting off a list of excuses why she couldn't come up a winner for Pamela Bach in her custody fight with David Hasselhoff.

After Bach formally fired Debra in a Los Angeles County Superior court session earlier today, Opri, who was also at court, told our cameras "I only had a month to turn things around, I got my marching orders and I ran out of time." Cue the world's smallest violin.

When Opri learned that her other celeb former client, Larry Birkhead, was handling some business in the same court today -- without the $650,000 check she claims he owes her -- Opri quipped "I'll have to stop by and say hi!"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

whatagay

She's no man - she's a "tain't"! = Tain't a man/Tain't a woman - she's a Tain't!

Ugly bitch - go make your own money and stop trying to get over on other people! Scum!

First of all, you were prob. jealous of Anna Nicole to begin with.... and you prob. wanted to get some of that good Larry/c...k! Too bad, bitch - he ain't givin' up EITHER!!!

Finger it, baby!

Sillyme

Evil is as Evil does! U gotta long, long climb back up outta of your con canyon lady!

mary

maybe tomorrow

Greg

She's a greasy pig! She is what gives lawyers and especially women lawyers a bad rep. She is a greedy and highly unethical bitch who doesn't deserve the time of day. She better give larry Birkhead his money and he should NEVER pay her..

Joanne

She's the lawyer from hell. Two celebs fire her. She's finished. Find another career. Maybe as a male stripper or something. Yucchhhh.

janice

Opri, You still have people out here who know what you did for Larry. We see the transcripts. We see videos and tapes of you helping him.I believe Stern has him brainwashed. We have read where you went to the Bahamas for him to get the ball rolling. It seems this whole saga is crazy. Keep the faith!! Evil will not always rule out! Stern wants to punish everyone who was against him from the beginning. Look what he has done to Virgie!! Anna is not here to see what he has done to her family! Most of the people on here are Stern people and they post and repost! No hearts.

doz

She should have her license revoked. She is outrageous!

FIJINATIVE007

WHAT REPUTATION? HOW CAN YOU GET BACK WHAT YOU DID NOT HAVE TO START WITH.?I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE ANNA NICOLE'S SON PASSED AWAY AFTER DANNIELYN WAS BORN. THIS DEBRA BITCH SHOULD HAVE LET ANNA MOURN
HER SON'S PASSING AND POST PARTUM DEPRESSION. INSTEAD SHE JUMPED IN
TO START THE DNA PROCEEDINGS. SHE HAS NO MORAL COMPASS OR HUMANITY
IN HER.

SHE HAS BEEN TRYING TO MAKE A NAME FOR HERSELF AT ANY EXPENSE, AND I JUST READ THAT THIS BITCH WAS DEMANDING THAT LARRY BIRKHEAD WAS
BLOCKING HER FROM THE CAMERAS. SHE SHOULD BE MADE TO RETURN THAT
MONEY SHE HAS OF LARRY'S. SHE IS JUST A CROSS DRESSING MAN. HAS ANYONE SEEN HER HUSBAND AND HER AT THE SAME TIME? MAYBE SHE BECOMES HER OWN HUSBAND WHEN NOT IN DRAG AND WHEN IN DRAG YOU WILL NOT SEE HER
HUSBAND.
SHE IS VERY VERY UGLY.

FLORIDA CROTCH

IF OPRI WANTS HER REPUTATION BACK SHE'LL HAVE TO PAY ME............"ONE MIIIIILLION DOLLARS".......AND SHE HAS GOT TO HIT ME UP FOR THE PAIR OF "HATER" BLOCKERS THAT I BOUGHT...I ONLY WEAR THEM AT NITE.....AND THE BOOTS THAT I HAD TO BUY CUZ' IT'S GETTING DEEP 'ROUND HERRR'....................

should be to old to care

She should be disbarred. Her ethics are in the basement, she should have to return all of the money and Birkhead should not have to pay her a dime. I believe his story that she offered to represent him for the publicity, she should be careful what she wishes for, she got the pubilicity--just not the kind she would have liked.

BADASSBARTENDER

your 15 minutes of fame are up ...you are a shiester and need to be disbarred .oh and there will never be a good camera angle for you ....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7