Sharon Stone Cracks in China

6/21/2007 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

49-year-old Sharon Stone decided to go au naturel for the Shanghai International Film Festival yesterday -- her basic instinct might be a little off.

The original crotch-flasher scared dazzled locals as she chatted and mingled at the event. This was Stone's second bare-skin appearance in a week -- she was snapped topless last Friday, soaking up the rays in France.

Maybe it's time to start covering up, girl.

annab

LOL.....i think she thinks she is a natural beauty....LOL

Jo Jo

49? Looks 69.

Kevin T.

Well, we all know how flattering fluorescent lighting is! I see jetlag and allergies written all over her face.

Barbara

69??? I'm 63 and when I look at these photos of au naturale entertainment persons, I can tell you I LOOK GOOD. My God, they look like accident victims. Lifestyle shows on your face. I'll be happy with my "mature figure" at least I don't see anything that looks like her in the mirror first thing in the morning. Geeeesh. Scary.

Geat real

Without the make up she looks like another kind of Flasher.

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

#14 - SHE LOOKS GOOD! F-F -----FYI ---Sharon's knockers are fake. So are you calling her an idiot?

littlebigmomma

Hey #14...her job is to look good not like an old hag! My mom is older that her and looks about 15 years younger. She didn't have a face lift or wear a lot of makeup...she just takes care of herself and lives a good life.

Sharon where is your publicist and stylist....I would fire them!

ROBIN

That is NOT Sharon Stone...it doesn't even look like her !

zoe

This picture is proof that Sharon NEEDS to wear makeup!!!!

Ra

note to TMZ:

I think you accidentally put up a photo of Jeffrey Daumer for this story??

Beckysnu

Next time you step off the dry-recycled air of a 11 hour flight-take a look in a f------ mirror and start slinging mud. I am guessing most of you would take this 49 year old mother of three anyday -make up or not. Get real-and hope the person meeting you at the gate has a little more mental savy than you losers.....

Gina

I love Sharon Stone and I don't think she's any less beautiful just because she's not wearing makeup. Does anyone with a real, live girlfriend or wife think that they look exactly the same without makeup? Please! Everyone has their own choice as to whether they love women or magazine ads. And if you claim to love women, then love real women and not just an imaginary ideal.

London not England

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TradePlacesWithParis

Send Sharon Stone to Guantanamo bay...............give her life without the possibility of parole...........

zeezee

After age 35 whoever you are on the inside, starts to come through on the outside.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments