Albuquerque!!! -- Paris is on Larry King

6/23/2007 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Paris Hilton will make her post-jail appearance on "Larry King Live" Wednesday night with the King himself.

We are told Hilton will appear in-studio for the entire hour of the show. It's a major coup following the NBC debacle yesterday.

This Monday, TMZ's Harvey Levin will guest-host for King. His guests include Hilton's lawyer, Richard Hutton, and an official from the L.A. County Sheriff's Department.

UPDATE (3:45 PM PT) -- Paris HIlton has just released this statement:

"I am thrilled that Larry King has asked me to appear on his program to discuss my experience in jail, what I have learned, how I have grown and anything else he wants to talk about. Larry King is not only a world-renown journalist, but a true American Icon. It will be an honor to do his show."Paris Hilton gallery: Click to launch photos

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Frank

This will be the best larry king show ever. Paris is a god!! Paris for Pres!!!

New Mexico

Umm yeah,, just what does Albuquerque have to do with this? Did they need an A in front of the title to give it a boost higher up in the alphabet? Hmmmmmmm. New Mexico doesn't want her, trust me.

Jeff

How will poor Paris get there? Her Mercedes and her Ferrari just got repo'd.

Monica

Ohhh Larry , you have always been so respected until now.
Larry King Show live with a SKANK & convicted felon.
I won't be watching that night.

sassy

oh ok thanks!!

i love Larry but i wontbe watching when shes on! sick to death of this girl.

dkcfmdfnj

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anne fisher

harvey levin sucks! he should never be allowed to work on the larry king show. makes me want to ban larry king.

Monica

Who cares?

babyluv

CNN Larry King...Harvey...WHAT WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick of the Shrillness

If Paris wants to turn over a new leaf, I think she should help those in need. For instance, I am starting my own business and am looking for seed money to get it off the ground. She could capitalize on helping those that help themselves. Helping herself to another shopping trip while those around her are struggling make ends meet don't help her plight. She could be the new Princess Di.

jProud American Author

Larry King Rocks...but this show will not be watched by me. I don't care what she has to say...how she feels or how she will help others. Tell it to OJ Simpson.

Monica

How much is Paris being paid????

Shame on the Larry King Show & CNN.
A new low !!!

sassy

these so called stars should not be allowed to comment on TMZ or any other site while locked up! or talk to the Media while locked up!

its just not right!
these people feel special when they are allowed to comment on themselves while in jail so this privliage should be taken away from them!!

oxyclean

Hi, I am a foreigner, so excuse me for asking what Albuquerque has to do with this.

annamarie

I expect trash coverage from lowlife lawyer harvey levin; but expect more from Larry King. How much are you paying this disgrace, Larry, now that NBC and ABC have been embarrassed out of showcasing her?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments