Kathy Hilton: Arrrrgh! Paris Still in Jail, Mateys!

6/24/2007 2:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yesterday Kathy Hilton stopped by Lynwood to visit Paris and reported that her jailbird daughter "is very excited to see the family." She then had a random run-in with a friendly pirate Paris fan, who's vowed to camp out in front of Lynwood until Hilton's Tuesday release.

The most important bit of news Mrs. Hilton had to share: Paris is soooo over orange. "She can't wait to get that orange suit off!" said Hilton. Take note, fashion mavens, once she gets out -- orange is out!

HEIL

# SANITYRULES YEAH!!!! TEACH THE PARENTS and then let send their kids fight an idiotic war in irak
STOP BEING SUCH A POMPUS ASS
u think u know the way to smart parenting ???? those hilton would never understand what those classes are about : for that they would need a brain
and pleassssssssssssssssse, decide once and for all where u stand IN OUR ANSWERS

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

Kathy Hilton is the one who wants her daughters infront of the media .

She's exactly the person who started this at the beginngin when

Paris was a baby . Kathy Hilton loves the Media , since her career

went south . She 's the one who wears the pants in that family

not Rick . I have to say she's a lousy mother , you NEVER have

your daughters go to a nightclub , this is where the money starts .

Nightclubs pay Paris Hilton money to visit the place into the

Hundreds of Thousands a Year. Why doesn't Paris follow

example like "THE SIMPLE LIFE ". She couldnt afford it

living the simple life , you don't make millions of dollars .

Remember with Paris Hilton it's all about MONEYYYYY.

PARIS HILTON COULDN'T CHANGE HER PERSONALITY

IN JUST THREE WEEKS , IT DOESN'T HAPPEN THAT FAST.

She's not going to be able to change the public , with her personality

they will not believe her , just to fast ............

HEIL

DITCH THE BITCH

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

get your pantie sout of a bunch.

Paris did wrong. She has paid her debt to society and the justice system. I do not like her and many of you do not either, never did ,but that has nothing to do with anything. She served a bigger sentence for thesmae crime that many, many other people commit. Some of you here have family and friends who do so. Paris Hilton is free to be. Probation- she will and can drink until she cannot walk,however, her family will make sure she has a driver for her clubbing and maybe even shopping. She can and should resume her old life style and career of club openings for the rich and famous and for those average folks who just have to wait in line for a few hours in hopes of getting behind the velevt ropes na dbe inth esame rbuilding with celebs and VIP's they do not see who or in the VIP sections(no public allowed). She will walk the catwalk for designers here and in Europe and pose in fashion mags wearing clothes that ordinary people, cannot afford. Anyone here can pay $20, 000 for a gown? $5,000 for a pair of shoes and matching handbag?Anyone here have millions of dollars worth of jewels?
So what she did not finish high school? If you ordinary peeps finished just high school, that is pretty sorry because that cannot do anything you in today's world. Paris is smart ,but has done stupid things like have some jerkbeneath her station in life sell their sex romps. SHE looks like a fool in her world. In Hollywerid, it is not big thing. . Paris has made her own money. When she was born, she had a fortune by the age of 2 mins. old.
the only thing she should do to better herself , even if it is just for pr purposees, is to take her money name, her fortune and give back to society. It is a waste of space to have so much inthis world and not give back to society and still be rich. She will not loose a penny. peopel like her set up a foundation and have a $2,000 a person party fundraiser.
Ithink that is what gets most of society mad at this girl about is that she acts like a rich waste of space.

Terry

" Rocky ( LA Prosecutor) used city workers as babysitters, and to put a trampoline together."

Do you realize how many public officials use staff for personnel use?
How many bosses in general use employees for personnel use?
lmao get a grip on reality.
It's petty and desperate to single one man out on that issue. Using it reduces the validity of the other accusations as well.

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

#47...........I agree with you ..........Kathy Hilton only married Rick Hilton for his

money , she gotten pregnant to have a baby real fast , to get her hooks into

Rick . You can see who wears the pants in that family and its not Rick but Kathy

Hilton .

She runs the show in Rick's , Paris's and Nikki lives and more likely

into Barron and Conrad . Again she's the one who wants everyone into

the media . When you see her on TV live , Kathy I'm speaking about

watch her demeanor , in how she acts . I really think its all acting when she's

infront of a camera ...........She loves the cameras ................

Nothing surprises me with this family .

Rick would of been smart and never married Kathy , I think she's a big mistake

for him ................but oh well ..............he made his bed , now lay in it ........lol

CELEBS ALL SAYS THEY DON'T WANT TO BE INFRONT OF THE MEDIA ,

BUT I THINK ITS A LIE , WHY , BECAUSE THAT'S FREE PUBLICITY FOR THEM .

Elaine

Paris apparently HAS NOT CHANGED..............She is still only worrying about color and fashion.........How shallow.............Typical Hilton.

sanityrules

I do not take a stand on stupid answers "unsanitaryrules". I come to provide valid views on this madness the media has created.

Obviously you are the one who was using my moniker and got caught.

If you want to take me on one on one you need a good sense of judgement - not blathering idiot words.

Parents Need to Know

50. DITCH THE BITCH

Posted at 3:37PM on Jun 24th 2007 by The Rose
--------------------------------------
WELL - I see the filthy mouth psycho nut case is now posting under different screen names for people that have reported her to TMZ.

I did not post this trash talk. This person has posted filth on every TMZ site for days now and needs to be reported to TMZ.

Please go to the bottom of this page to "contact" and report her/him to TMZ!

Believe me folks - this persons mouth just gets worse as the day goes on.

Me thinks, this is one classic example of a Bi-Polar person in the manic stages.

The Real Rose

Suzzles

Remember the Reality TV Show "Who Wants to be a Hilton" ..... NOT ME!!! Cathy was soooo critical of a contestant (I think her name was Yvette) because Cathy thought she played on her sexuality. It takes a ho to know a ho.

Seriously

Sanityrules this is a PUBLIC board. You can't police it.
You can't go running to the 20 somethings at TMZ.
NO ONE CARES. Do you really think people are reading your posts
and hanging on your every word? Come on! Get a life FFS.
Quit posting here if you don't like it.

Terry

I like the Lynwood pirate best
A good mascot for the Hiltons. I wonder if the gangs are scared!

Leonard

It really grieves me to say this, because it would result in the total destruction of one of the most beautiful, contemporary supercars, Paris' own Mercedes-McClaren SLR (which, incidently was the car she was driving when arrested for DUI/reckless driving), however I hope that she crashes it at its maximum speed (in excess of 200 MPH) directly into a reinforced concrete wall!

Rosie the chauvinist

From what I read, Kathy's mother sent he out, as a teen, to have sex with a boy that mom selected, so he could teach her to be good at sex. Then she taught her daughters: Marry a rich man and have lots of babies to ensure that you have your hooks into him. Be good at sex because that's how you catch a man.

Guess saving sex for after marriage was not on the family agenda.

Kathy's done exactly what mother taught, and the other daughters have, too.

A family member says that the family was secretly delighted about Paris's sex tape, and Kathy told her: This will launch your career.

Excuse me, I have to go throw up.

HEIL

I am part of the madness the media created and I don't give a damn
about darfur, irak whatever. as you can see, I didn't even answer your points about wars.
who cares !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a superficial idiot , people get killed for others 's freedom but I am only concerned by Paris and the media here in LA .