Kathy Hilton: Arrrrgh! Paris Still in Jail, Mateys!

6/24/2007 2:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yesterday Kathy Hilton stopped by Lynwood to visit Paris and reported that her jailbird daughter "is very excited to see the family." She then had a random run-in with a friendly pirate Paris fan, who's vowed to camp out in front of Lynwood until Hilton's Tuesday release.

The most important bit of news Mrs. Hilton had to share: Paris is soooo over orange. "She can't wait to get that orange suit off!" said Hilton. Take note, fashion mavens, once she gets out -- orange is out!

Parents Need to Know

38. Sorry, I mean posting #32 not #33.

#33 thank you for seeing that it was not me writing those things.

Posted at 3:00PM on Jun 24th 2007 by sanityrules

-----------------------------------------------
sanityrules - this is that psycho, nasty mouth FALLON-FAUCETT or whatever she/him/it is.
She has been posting alot of filthy language comments using my screen name since I turned her into TMZ. Everything I have read with her filthy comments, I am sending to TMZ.
Since she/him/it isn't posting under this FALLON name anymore, maybe she/him/it has been banned.

Everyone reading posts supposedly by sanityrules or The Rose, that uses filthy language, please go to the bottom of this site under "contact" and report this person to TMZ. This is not me posting (The Rose) and I'm postitive it is not "sanityrules" either.

Believe me folks, this person's language only gets worse as the day gets longer.

The Real Rose

JohnBoy

I guess I am turning into a Paris I have become a crybaby SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

TMZ.............PLAN AHEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TUESDAY IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE YOUR CAMERAS , VIDEOS , HIGH SPEED CARS , AND HELICOPTERS

READY......BECAUSE PARIS HILTON WILL BE SNEAKY GETTING OUT OF JAIL .

THEY ALREADY HAVE A PLAN FOR IT ................

DECOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE PERSON WILL BE DRESSED UP LIKE PARIS IN ONE

S.U.V AND PARIS WILL BE DRESSED UP DIFFERENTLY

WHERE YOU DON'T NOTICED HER , SHE WILL BE IN ANOTHER S.U.V

GOING THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION..............USE YOUR THINKING CAP

OR SHE WILL BE IN A HELICOPTERGOING HOME THAT WAY

REMEMBER HER PARENTS HAS AN LARGE ENOUGH YARD

OR ANYWHERE IN L.A. IT'S ACTUALLY EASIER TO DROP

HER OFF IN A HELICOPTER THAN DRIVING S.U.V ............

THIS WAY YOUDON'T HAVE CARS FOLLOWING YOU . ( LIKE A BUNCH OF STALKERS ) .

PRETTYGOOD PLAN I THOUGHT OF HUH ?????? LOL

YOU ALREADY HAVE TO BE 100 STEPS

AHEAD OF EVERYONE OR ELSE , THE PLAN WILL NEVER WORK .......LOL

"PERSON WITH A PLAN "

sanityrules

It appears that I have hit a raw nerve with those who really have nothing of value to say here.

Yes, this is a public board. You can come here and say what you please. I take it or leave it - for the most part leave it.

You don't have to read my postings if you do not like what I say.

However, for those of you who direct your comments to me and tell me to go away, I am here to stay. I have a daughter, I have a granddaughter and for every parent out there, we have a great deal of reason to be here. We do not appreciate that the media is making the likes of Paris Hilton out to be the model for all young girls.

And the likes of you who think we just preach on this board, we are most certainly not preaching. If you are taking it that way, then there is something deep down inside you that realizes that perhaps my words are being aimed directly. If the shoe fits, wear it. If not, they why do you feel so threatened by my comments?

Parents Need to Know

CORRECTION - You do not have to use your screen name as TMZ will send you an email that they do not acknowledge the use of screen names.

I don't want to cause any problems for the real "sanityrules" and her screen name.

The Real Rose

Terry

Post # 55
"Anyone here can pay $20, 000 for a gown? $5,000 for a pair of shoes and matching handbag?Anyone here have millions of dollars worth of jewels? " by Mrs. Chow Choy

I think your missing the point of people's frustration with those that do have the funds to purchuse such waste. Most here would never spend that amount on a gown, shoes and matching handbag even if they had it.
Coming from a not having much world and seeing those that have even less, Most would do much more worthy and rewarding things in life with the money.

MOM

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!

MOM

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Leonard

It really grieves me to say this, but for the betterment of all mankind, let's hope that Paris will end up driving her Mercedes-McLaren SLR (that's the supercar she was driving when arrested for DUI/reckless driving) directly into a reinforced concrete wall @ 200+ MPH. What a "terrible loss" this would be, considering that the Mercedes-McLaren SLR is a masterpiece of engineering + a 'limited production' vehicle. The thought of one of these cars being totalled is really unfortunate. R.I.P. Paris' Mercedes-McLaren SLR! LOL

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

#40..........YOU'RE RIGHT ,,,,,,,PEOPLE ARENT JEALOUS WITH PARIS HILTON

ITS BECAUSE OF HER BEHAVIOR , HONESTY NO ONE CAN CHANGE THERE

PERSONALITY IN JUST 3 WEEKS ,,,,,,,,,,,I DON'T BELIEVE IT ........TO ME , I FEEL

THIS IS A SETUP , TO MAKE PARIS LOOK GOOD IN JUST A SMALL TIME .

PARIS CAN NEVER CHANGE , WHY BECAUSE THAT'S THE WAY SHE WILL

BE FOR THE REST OF HER MISERABLE LIFE .....

costaMesaboy

...........................parasite hilton, 4 PRESIDENT OF TH USA..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Bear

Sanityrules: How are you this fine day?? Do not let people post under your name. The fools are shy and afraid to use their names. Hey, maybe they are too dumb to come up with a name of their own!!!!!

sanityrules

Another false posting using my moniker. This person is obviously an idiot that they think that people will mistake those postings as mine.

Get real and get a life. You cannot even take me on one on one. You have to hide behind my moniker. A real coward.

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

THAT'S RIGHT HOW CAN KATHY HILTON ALOUD HER DAUGHTER

NOT GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL OR NOT GO TO COLLEGE

THEY CAN AFFORD ANY SCHOOL IN THE WORLD , AND SHE HAS

NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO COLLEGE .

HECK MY DAUGHTER IS IN COLLEGE , AND WE AREN'T BILLIONAIRES

BUT I'LL BE DARN IF I SIT THERE AND NOT SEND MY DAUGHTER TO COLLEGE .

KATHY AND RICK ARE LOUSY PARENTS ..............PARIS WHINED AND CRY TO

HER PARENTS AND GOTTEN HER WAY , FOR EVERYTHING , AND LOOK WHERE

SHE'S AT IN JAIL..............THAT DOESN'T SAY MUCH FOR HER PARENTS .

NOOOOOOOO COLLEGE EDUCATION , THAT'S PITFUL ................

JohnBoy

. Your e-mail address is what makes your comments unique, not your user name. More than one person cn have the same name on here read where you post so anyone can be me If onley I was more like Paris I would not have to worry about anyone wanting to be me !! UMMMMMMMMMMMMM Paris :):):):):):):)