Guess The Train Wreck!

6/25/2007 1:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Skanky fishnets, homemade jean chaps and black undies can only mean one person ... and no, not even Britney would stoop this low!

Reality star Brooke Hogan scalded the retinas of a crowd in Charlotte, North Carolina with this fancy wardrobe choice at a KISS 95.1FM radio show performance this weekend.

0625_brooke_hogan_hooker_splash_front-1
Once again, making the Hulk proud.

rose

She is such a joke. Is she realy doing that OMG. She thinks shes all that she is a trainreck. She needs to find a better "job"(not fashion) Someone please help her. MAke her stop!!!!!!

gingergirl

Trashy pig!!!

geez

Nice image for Charlotte. :(

Kevin T.

Its sad more than anything. Quite, quite sad.

Amanda

I love Brooke I know that she has a lot of talent. But before you fall down the hollywood rabbit hole you have to fire your stylist and get a new one. Nothing about the outfit was cute or sexy. You have to find a stylist that knows the difference. While we are on style we have to bring down that platium blonde to a more natural blonde. If you need one I am available.

Nat

Hulks gonna woop some ass when he sees his little girl like this... That's gross...

Robin

I too like Brooke. I was so hoping the pic was of Tara Reid with more extensions. Ok now Hulk Hogan. Did you not give her much room to grow that now she is older she is just rebelling.

Nichole

She looks like the singer from Duran Duran in drag the bottom picture anyway . I thought at first glance it was Tara Reid . I am going to gouge my eyes out now .

LB

Now honestly...someone is trying way to hard!!! Does she actually think she is "hot" in this, well, costume??? I mean seriously, this girl NEEDS to learn taste....This is just gross!!!

IhateJon

I think it would have looked A LOT BETTER HAD SHE WORN BLACK FISHNETS!!!! Bad enough as it is, but I think that would have looked better for what she is trying to achieve. She has thick thighs and black is always more slimming!

not a fan

gross...not only does she NOT have the body to pull this outfit off, who would want to? And I'm pretty sure her camel toe is showing.

jen

#15 - those are not new 'chaps' - this is at least the 3rd time she's busted them out. 1st time - bad outfit choice. 2nd time - bad advice? 3rd time - determined to slut it up, apparently.

Rosie the chauvinist

Brooke looks too much like her mother, hair and all. She needs to get a better blonde hair color, lose about 10 or 20 pounds just because, and get some real wardrobe advice. Then she needs to get away from Scott Storch, whatever fake name is he using.

I heard her sing a bit on tv before she signed up with him and she was fine. Then he puts her with black rappers on her song. It's a mess. She needs to just sing and leave that other junk behind. She's at least had music lessons, piano, for years, and probably has enough talent to have a singing career of some kind, with the right people working for her.

Her mother has low-class taste in clothes and hair, though, so that's a hard one to fight. She's probably a nice girl, 19 years old, and doesn't need people being hateful about her. She hasn't done anything illegal or committed any morally outrageous acts in public.

I guess she needs to go to jail in order to get media support.

I think I hate TMZ. It's really gotten tasteless and no class at all. How can TMZ criticize other people when they write some of the filth they do? I think they don't even know what the boundaries are for decency.

CALLMEJULS

That is just wrong on so many levels!

J

I wish it was my face she was squatting on.