Rosie on "Price" -- "I Don't Need the Money"

6/25/2007 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'Donnell has shut the door on coming on down to be the next host of "The Price is Right," -- all because she doesn't want to deal with schlepping to L.A.

On her video blog over the weekend, Ro called the gig "a fantasy childhood indulgence," and explained that she asked CBS to let her tape multiple episodes on the days she was out West, but the network said no way. According to O'Donnell, it would've been a lark anyway, since, as she put it, "I don't really need a job," and that uprooting her large brood wasn't an option.

The search for the next spay-and-neuter spokesman continues.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Donna West

How can child services ALLOW her to be "mother" ?!!!!!?
She's raising little rosie robots and thats a very bad thing.
The world is becoming a scary place and we can all thank the crazies - Rosie, Tom, John, Alicia, Mahr, Leah, Jenna, Babs, the Spielbergs, and every other uber-liberal!

Jenn Lola

I am 32 years old and have been watching the Price is Right for most of those years and now that Bob Barker is gone; I will most likely not watch it anymore. Because as far as I am concern there is no one on this earth that could replace Bob, especially Rosie O'Donnell. She would turn the beloved show into her own political forum and send the show down the TUBE!!!!!! Plus, I have NEVER liked Rosie and I especially don't since her attack on Elisabeth Hassellbeck on The View. The Price is Right will never be the same again and I think Bob needs to come out of retirement. HA HA. Who agrees with me?

ellie

#3 is right. Go talk to someone about the anger, Rosie. You do alot of good charity for children, and support good causes, but your approach is obnoxious and alienates people.

Allan

Sara: I toally agree with you expect the "Has Been" comment. I think she is more of a "Never Was" than a "Has Been". Rosaie makes me sick to my stomach. What a fat, ugly pig with no social redeeming value. Rosie, just sit on the couch and eat Bon Bons you cow.

Bunnie

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA Right.

Does she really think we the public are going to believe that? She is just trying to save face.

Granny Pants

She's gotta lose the anger in her and maybe she can say something that actually has some meaning and thought attached to it.

Tangie

Hey, she knew they taped in LA-all this was just a stunt to keep her name in the news.

dsngrl80

get her out of here!! im so sick of her!

dude

Who cares about this pig.

Bunnie

Grannypants mnetioned Rosie's Anger.. and I agree. And then I thought to myself, you know Rosie reminds me alot of that atheist Madalyn Murray O’Hair, in both looks, manners, and rudeness.

Didnt someone Kill Madalyn Murray O’Hair?

He's just another Idiot

Rosie looks like she is getting even fatter. She can't fool us. She wasn't offered the job and she is just lying like she did when she left The View. Everyone knew she was fired. I can't find one redeeming thing about her. Stay home, Rosie, and keep your mouth shut. You are a Has-Been.

sam

Kids should come 1st. Good for Rosie.

quack quack

Rosie literally makes me want to boze all over my toes!

Michigan Mom

I wouldn't watch her on any show....I stopped watching the View anfter she joined!

Avamp1

I would have NEVER watched the show again. Your a loud mouthed fat ass with a real hard on for the world!! I think the best person for the job would be Steve Edwards....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments