Dye Britney!

6/26/2007 8:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsBritney Spears needs to stop doing wrecking her own hair! Oops!

After scalping herself alive back in February, TMZ has learned that Britney has now attempted to dye her ratty blonde mane herself on Saturday. Weave it alone, girl!

Well-placed sources tell us Brit's assistant rushed over to the Epitome Salon in Bel Air at around 6:00 PM, because the former pop star had spilled black dye all over her face. Toxic! We're told the salon staff saved the day and sent Britney's minder off with some much-needed dye remover. Tragedy avoided -- sort of!

If only the rest of Britney's life were as easily fixed!

A rep for Britney could not be reached.

britneyisstupid

"I NEED SOME ATTENTION...Let me put some marks on my face and say I have hard time dying my hair...yes, i really am retarded...please pay constant attention to me!! Paris might have gone to jail, but i spill hair dye on meself"

angela

I think at one time britney had the potential to be a positive role model however i feel like a lot of these chicks get super stardom so early they get overwhelmed with there reality,question it,then escape it with the drug dabbling. Drugs and alcohol are the number one offender in many peoples lives if we are going to see a turn around in her life and countless others then she/they are gonna have to do some serious soul searching and find healthier coping skills then escaping there reality through addictions!! Live in the solution and not the problem.

a not so dye hard fan just bored !
Angela

Tory

I feel for ya on the hair thing. I keep trying to fix my hair and it just gets worse! I had long beautiful hair and I wanted a change. So I got 6 inches off. Yuck! It looks boyish! I keep changing the colors and it's getting damaged. I know what Brit's feeling. We just keep thinking we can make it look better. Hang in there...It's just hair and will grow back. :)

Sharon

What does it matter to anyone else what she does with her hair. Have you ever tried something different just because? It's only hair which does grow back only to be revamped again. YOU GO BRITNEY!

Michelle

Brit needs to grow up now and act like an adult. She needs to take her children into consideration and be a mom. I am not commenting on her hair, because that is just for attention now. the only to get respect back is to be a mom now. Not a person always in crisis. GROW UP BRIT!! You ARE an adult now.

Sue

Really, if any of you were a young woman with all of these powers - music, $$$ - glitz and everything wonderful on this glove to enjoy - WOULDN'T YOU???

CatCraze

Hey, Don't we have enough hearing about Brittney and Lindsay Logan, I am really sick of hearing about those two!!!! If they want to destroy their lives that's their choice.. All they want from us is attentions attentions attentions forget it!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! Just focus on the postive things about those Celbrities done for the other peoples than on the negatives ones, they need to realize that we are not paying any attentions to them anymore and get their life cleaned up and get STRAIGHT for once and focus on their own families and childrens too.

KP

She really looks bad. Not just the stuff she is doing, just look at her, a real mess. Too bad I used to like her.

Cher

Come on people. This picture is a fake! See the dye bottle in the upper left corner?

zookeeper

This girl is a train wreck........... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER????? SHE WAS UP AND COMING AGAIN BUT SHE RUINED HE LIFE GETTING MARRIED AND HAVING 2 KIDS SOOOO YOUNG...... ALREADY DIVORCED, REHABED, AND BACK TO TRASH AGAIN...... WHAT A SAD CASE. BUT GET HER OUT OF THE NEWS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SHAVE YOUR HEAD AGAIN.....

Frieda Jane

#49
I do agree with you on the money angle. She may have made a small fortune, but remember that she has to pay "her people" and taxes and such what. Not to mention the settlement with KFed...like him or not have to admit that he was one smart cookie...The money is more then likely running out fast and she is in a panic. She can no longer live like ordinary folks.

Rolling Eyes

That is so fake. You can tell by the picture that the "dye" is placed purposely (how would you get a perfect little splotch on your cheek and painted on "runs" down your nose and neck like the ones she has?) And I'm sure she was just ALL DRESSED UP like that while coloring her hair at home. This must have been part of a gig or something.

jazmine

I think that Britney is just a natural screw-up and she ok with it so she's not gonna change anytime soon. I really think that she needs to go somewhere nobody should follow her and take her kids away. She is no position to take care of children...in all honesty I think she went insane and I blame the tabloids, and poparrazi they should really just LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful looking

Does anyone else see it? Does that dye job look fake? running down her back? Give me a break! She needs one too!

RICHB1TCH115

I thought she was bald headed. Is this a recent pic? This pic looks so fake!!! Where's the old
Britney? The w trash one sucks!!! Why are w girls so lost.
It's like you have to tell them what to do, 'cause they can't figure
it out on their own! Love Hispanic Men For