Paris' Post-Prison Runway Walk

6/26/2007 8:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonMove over Martha Stewart's poncho, there's a new post-pokey fashion trend on the rise! Park Avenue Princess Prison chic!

TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton emerged from her 23-day stay at the Lynwood Hilton on Tuesday, sporting a $448 Olive green short-sleeved polyester/linen blend jacket by Petro Zillia. StyleChic's Aly Scott tells TMZ that Paris paired the summer jacket with new jeans from her own Paris Hilton denim line and a pair of $300 white Marcello Toshi heels. Imagine walking in her size 11 shoes!

We're told Paris picked up the items at Petro Zillia on L.A.'s trendy West Third street, and also bought the matching shorts to go with the jacket. That's hot!

mary

I hate to admit it but she looks so pretty without makeup - not so harsh and cheap as she usually does. I dont even know why she bothers with makeup, she obviously does not need it. Who knows, maybe she has changed! Ya gotta believe in miracles!!

FARRAH-FALLON

FASHION:

next fashion accessory????

wheeling a disabled iraq vet in a wheel chair- i respect and honor what our soldiers are doing for our country more than anything.
i wonder if she thinks about them at all?

sassy

ok is this gonna be first all night on this site ???

i have read enough about her already since she got out of the so called tough jail she was in.

NEXT......................

fdodgerfan

Paris copied Naomi.
When Naomi Campbell served her last day at the sanitation department she was called every name in the book. Even the reporters were saying she was laughing in the face of justice. Paris was and always will be a skank whore. She will act as though she has sense for a couple of weeks, but will start drinking and doing drugs no time. Most likely oversees for now on. BTW Im sure she has never been that covered up in her life.
Paris is nothing but a filthy, ignorant slut!

Laurie

i was interested in her release, however the flood of it has kinda grossed me out..........as gilda would say" "never mind"

BBABH

To all the Parasite Lovers:
Many of the so-called "haters" out there can buy and sell this girl, excuse me, 26 year-old woman. Get over it! She's not exclusive; simply narcissistic. Some (with the same wealth and establishment she has) are simply revolted by what she has chosen to do with her "wealth" and "notoriety." She's a buffoon and an embarrassment.

Britney

Paris!

Give me a call hun!

Love
Britney

terry

maybe next time we hear from her she will marry that greek guy and stay there and we wont have to hear from her so much

FARRAH-FALLON

FASHION: FOR PH
Makeup: camouflage
Hair: crew cut
Shoes: combat boots
Bag: canteen

xoxo

MsAlSharpton

Hey Wes, didn't the Los Angeles City Attorney......ROCKY, claim the same stuff Paris did. He didn't read his mail, didn't know he was driving without insurance......didn't know his wife had a warrant out for her arrest.....and his wife claimed to be a uninformed too. So why pick on Paris??? Rocky's wife should serve jail time too....Oh and Paris' blood alcohol level was .8, that right at the legal limit. Fact is you and others are just pain old jealous of her. But of course, you have first hand knowledge of the goings on behind the scenes, don't you. Tell me what do you think of Bush and his illegal war?????

Miapocca

I think she needs to seek real professional help for mental disorder's like narcissim and hyper-sexuality and just being a fla tout manipulative, racist and self obessesed person.

neecybear

I think it is an utter shame to have Paris Hilton displayed in this manner after getting a DUI for alcohol & some type of drug. With the hype going on about her and everyone saying she looked "good" and they are all FOR her....what are you teaching our children? That it is ok to drive, drink & do drugs? In most states, DUI's are given out several times to one person...until they kill someone innocent.
And by the way, she would not have been on probation had she not done as she was told by the judge the first time. No sense of responsibility at all....only a spoiled brat, only thinking of herself and not giving one thought to the kids that look up to her! TMZ and the media should be ashamed of themselves.

Irene

Jeez, for all these people that hate her so much you make sure you read up on her on TMZ. According to TMZ Paris loves the site, I hope she really reads it because I've yet to see anything positive said about her from them. People, get a grip, she's rich, deal with it. I'm not saying she should get preferential treatment but it is what it is, MOVE ON! I dont think any mother would like to see what's said about their daughter on this site. At least she seems to care for her parents, not like Lindsay or Britney.

Irene

Ugh

I ALMOST FEEL TMZ IS CONTINUING THESE RETARDED POSTS ABOUT PARIS HILTON JUST TO PISS PEOPLE OFF.

I AM BOYCOTTING TMZ FOR AT LEAST A WEEK...HOPEFULLY THEY WILL BE OVER HER DUMBASS BY THEN.

Hellogoodbye

Paris needs to seek professional help for narcissim, hyper-sexuality and being a generally self obessesed, shallow, spoiled--not to mention racist bigot. I am embarrased and disgusted that anyone would idolize her or think that she in anyway represents anyone in our country. But I guess I don't have to worry about being lumped in with her because I'm black and apparantly all of us deserve to be called racial slurs and are a subject of contempt to her. This coming froma girl who we are still uncertain of whether she is able to spell or think for herself. I can't even muster the strength to be insulted that such a dumb ass doesn't like me purely because of my skin color.