Paris -- Totally Sketched Out

6/26/2007 11:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before Paris Hilton was released from Lynwood this morning, her lawyer, Rich Hutton, slipped Harvey Levin a personalized sketch and note from the heiress herself.

The drawing, a self-portrait of Hilton at a pay phone inside the jail, features Paris in her jail issue with an incredibly accurate depiction of our fearless leader hosting "Larry King Live" on television in the background.

Sorry folks, you ain't gonna see this one on eBay.
Paris' card to HArvey Levin

JohnyStarr

It's sad to see that Harvey, Like Ken Baker, is in the Hilton pocket. She has been breaking laws, and sites such as TMZ have been reporting on it, for years. Now that she has finally been popped Harvey wants us to feel bad for her. He's defending her to the hilt(on). Like the pigs note says, thanks for the unbiased reporting Harvey.

Puh-lease

How exactly is this news?

too early

This is absolutely pathetic in so many ways...

First of all, the obvious - this drawing and note look like they came straight from the school notebook of a second-grader. This really confirms my suspicion that Paris is borderline retarded. No wonder she opted out of going to college! The real truth behind that decision is obvious now - there's no way she could have possibly survived one week in academia.

Secondly, now that the owner of this web site has come out as Paris's lap dog, I think I'll just mosey on over to some REAL celebrity-bashing websites and let you all carry on with the ass-kissing party here. Because every comment we make here supports the proprietor, regardless of what we say (and he already has admitted he doesn't read the comments, since he thinks we're below him - he just looks at the numbers).

Of course none of this is particularly important in the grand scheme of things, but as long as I'm going to waste another second of my life on this trivia, It'll be on a celebrity-bashing site, not a celebrity sycophant one.

Naomi Carl

Poor Harvey he doesn't know his A-- from a hole in the ground. Anyone putting so much effort and time intop a piece of CRAp like Paris sure knows his stuff. He deserves to be with TMZ since they have the Paris Club. After all she is a celebrity in the finest sence of the word. She has contributed so much to society hasn't she???? LIKE WHAT!!!!!!! I'll bet some poor old lady could walk up to any of the TMZ crew and ask for a meal and they"d want a reciept, NO they would turn their backs and say, HOW DARE YOU!!!! When all this is over and probably never since Paris is SO GREAT maybe they"ll open their pitiful eyes. Think I'll go get drunk, kill someone in my car and disobey the law, pull my pants down to any idiot, strut around looking like the chicken she does, then maybe I'll stand tall and say, WOW I'm a Hilton act-a-like

mediahound1

She gets points from me for not misspelling anything. How many of you posters would have expected that? How many of you could DO that?

susan

Welcome home Paris! We missed you!

Tina

Harvey,

You are a sell out. >>>Boo

Tina

164.,

Maybe she had the guards help her with the BIG words (?)

britstarr from mississippi

Oh my god, now that I am out I don't have to read that book "oh Yah, its called the bible" and I couldn't even pay anyone to read it for me ,ya know , its just not fair !!! and harvey I'll get ya that B.J that I promised ya,for your fair reporting ,like soon as the media gets finished with me !!! and if the papparrazzi"s too busy with me

Save Society-Sterilize Paris

Looks Like the Something a SIX YEAR OLD Drew and Wrote. Doesn't take an analyst to see from her writing & Drawing that she really has maturity of an infant no wonder she acts like she does. Now tell me Harry Levin is not a KISS ASS. even got himself a job as Larry Kings fill in. As for Paeis changing Just check out the footage of her leaving jail. She was still strutting as if her S**t doesn't stink just like the day she went to court Late.
HARRY you Brown nose This is the last time I read your web site and hope many follow you Biased Kiss Ass

calindn

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE.....enough already about the rich spoiled little brat....can't imagine what other countries must think of us, plastering her "jail count down" as NEWS!!! All this while children throughout the country are STARVING, people all around the world are being MURDERED, KILLED etc....our sons and daughters are being shipped into IRAQ/IRAN/AFGHANISTAN daily to fight for our freedom.

She should not now nor should she ever be considered NEWS!!!!
Get a life ppl, there are MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED, rather than hear Paris isn't eating, she's depressed, she's not wearing orange anymore, she's changed, look at her run to her Momma, what ever, who the hell cares....

Dan R

It was a very nice gesture by a very nice person. Paris is cool; If only all girls woudl be like her, the world would be a much better place indeed!

they're so narcissistic

P.S. Harvey, you can pick up your check later today.

Thanks, Paris

Larry wanna a cracker?

First of all, I think the sketch is cute and shows Paris has a sense of humor. How sweet it must be for you, Harvey, for obviously being an object of such affection from our popular heiress!

Secondly, Parismania is far from over and those objecting to the constant attention she's getting are exactly the reason why. Anyhow, there is nobody even on the horizon that could come close to her status (however you care to define it). Say what you will about Paris but she's a totally original -- one of a kind.

Hey Harv, saw you on LKL. wowsa!
Aren't you the slick one! I didn't realize you were on Team Hilton until last night.
Play both sides of the fence much??? ;-)

Parismania lives on and will continue to do so until some other smart little cookie decides she'll sacrifice all good judgement known to the average person. But so far, no sightings of such a person from my viewpoint so our special heiress remains queen for the time being. I personally don't begrudge her celeb status.....but seriously do not want her driving. Not necessarily because she might be drunk (odds of that now I think are close to zero) but because of the paparazzi who we all know will be following her around....(thinking Lady Diana-type scenario here.)

And here I really started believing Paris was mentally handicapped!
ha ha @ me.

p.s. um...any chance some of your sleaze-mouths could tone it down a bit? Hate to sound nannyish but honestly.......I do think a few of you could use some mouthwash. Something with lye in it.
argh...TMZ? When you get some mods in here I just may start visiting on a regular basis again. Nobody needs to be subjected to vile in here, certainly not your 'guests'. sheesh....

GOOD LUCK Paris. :)

britstarr from mississippi

mom, I am still so hot !!!do ya think you can get harvey that b.j we owe him for his fair coverage ??? I'm going to see if 50 cent will put me in a video "now that I have done time" that makes even so more hot !!!!