Paris -- Totally Sketched Out

6/26/2007 11:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before Paris Hilton was released from Lynwood this morning, her lawyer, Rich Hutton, slipped Harvey Levin a personalized sketch and note from the heiress herself.

The drawing, a self-portrait of Hilton at a pay phone inside the jail, features Paris in her jail issue with an incredibly accurate depiction of our fearless leader hosting "Larry King Live" on television in the background.

Sorry folks, you ain't gonna see this one on eBay.
Paris' card to HArvey Levin

Ugh

Comment 64.

It's not about the stupid ass drawing. It's about the fact that Paris is being over reported and overglamorized. It's about her comment of "unbiased reporting" When it is far from unbiased. It's about the fact that Paris has done nothing with her life or done anything good with her money to help out with this world and TMZ chooses to do 10 times more stories about her than anyone else.

You are the one who has the issue for not seeing this.

gagal

No more of this site today!! I think the Hiltons own Harvey Levin. The majority do not care about Paris !!! This site is beginning to suck!!!

butta

looks like a 2yr old did this drawing.

What Am I Missing Here

Gee, I guess we can't accuse Harvey Levin of posting self-serving stories. A letter praising TMZ from Paris that at the same time points out the Harvey hosted Larry King Live. Looks like Harvey is auditioning for his own talk show.

Kennedy

FOOT MAN IN DRAG LOOKING HERPES HILTONI HATE PARIS AND I'M NOT
VISITING TMZ UNTIL THEY QUIT POSTING A LOT OF PARISPARIS BIG FOOT MAN
IN DRAG LOOKING HERPES HILTONI HATE PARIS AND I'M NOT VISITING TMZ
UNTIL THEY QUIT POSTING A LOT OF PARISPARIS BIG FOOT MAN IN DRAG
LOOKING HERPES HILTON

bp138

Paris is how old? She writes just like my 13 year old niece. What an idiot.

paul

I think that it is a travisty
If i went to Jail I d beserving my whole entire time no matter how god I was
My son had a traffic warrant we knew nothing about when he was arrested we posted his bond and it over 8 hours later that they finally let him out of jail in sherriff joes jail
if I was rich and famous then he would never have gone to jail more then likely and he didnt get any special treatment either
Granted there are people who belong in jail but for us who might someday for some r eason have to go we ll be treated like crap
I have a heart problem and when i went to jail a few years ago i told the nurse about it she didnt even ask if i was feeling ok just said that she suggested i get out of there I was only in for a few hours for a peoblem with an old landlord

getting tired of crap

#81
I have not now nor have I ever bought anything related to Paris Hilton. And by posting here I am eating up Harv's bandwidth and costing him money. In the long run Paris will end up costing more than she's worth to the people who run sites like this. So let people post 10 page love letters to Paris, Brittany, Lindsey, etc. They'll just hasten the downfall of the tabloid web sites.

Dave

Heh heh heh - her eyes are crossed in the drawing....what a tard

kkioc

Is this a joke??

I cant stop laughing! Im not sure which is funnier, the "unbiased reporting" comment (you are a gossip rag, TMZ, I love it, but its not unbiased reporting, especially in this case.) or if its her penmenship, which looks like a 6th grader from East LA.

Dawn Day

NOBODY CARES ABOUT PARIS. IT'S ALL ABOUT $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

NOBODY CARES ABOUT PARIS. IT'S ALL ABOUT $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

NOBODY CARES ABOUT PARIS. IT'S ALL ABOUT $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

NOBODY CARES ABOUT PARIS. IT'S ALL ABOUT $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dan

Paris needs to take some art classes.

Here

LOL Paris. but she's right.. harvey was probably the only person in the media who was fair and balanced. larry too but larry wasn't doing much of the reporting.

Kennedy

I AM NOT READING ANY MORE PARIS BIG FOOT HERPES POSTING ON TMZ

I HATE NO TALENT MANLY LOOKING PARIS HILTON

I HATE BIG FOOT MANLY LOOKING NO TALENT PARIS HERPES HILTON

HA! HA! PARIS HAS HERPES! SHE IS SPOILED MEAT!

HA! HA! ALL HER MONEY CANNOT CURE HEPRES OUT BREAKS! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES FOR LIFE! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES AND NOW SHE IS ROTTEN MEAT!

I AM NOT READING ANY MORE PARIS BIG FOOT HERPES POSTING ON TMZ

I HATE NO TALENT MANLY LOOKING PARIS HILTON

I HATE BIG FOOT MANLY LOOKING NO TALENT PARIS HERPES HILTON

HA! HA! PARIS HAS HERPES! SHE IS SPOILED MEAT!

HA! HA! ALL HER MONEY CANNOT CURE HEPRES OUT BREAKS! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES FOR LIFE! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES AND NOW SHE IS ROTTEN MEAT!

I AM NOT READING ANY MORE PARIS BIG FOOT HERPES POSTING ON TMZ

I HATE NO TALENT MANLY LOOKING PARIS HILTON

I HATE BIG FOOT MANLY LOOKING NO TALENT PARIS HERPES HILTON

HA! HA! PARIS HAS HERPES! SHE IS SPOILED MEAT!

HA! HA! ALL HER MONEY CANNOT CURE HEPRES OUT BREAKS! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES FOR LIFE! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES AND NOW SHE IS ROTTEN MEAT!

I AM NOT READING ANY MORE PARIS BIG FOOT HERPES POSTING ON TMZ

I HATE NO TALENT MANLY LOOKING PARIS HILTON

I HATE BIG FOOT MANLY LOOKING NO TALENT PARIS HERPES HILTON

HA! HA! PARIS HAS HERPES! SHE IS SPOILED MEAT!

HA! HA! ALL HER MONEY CANNOT CURE HEPRES OUT BREAKS! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES FOR LIFE! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES AND NOW SHE IS ROTTEN MEAT!

I AM NOT READING ANY MORE PARIS BIG FOOT HERPES POSTING ON TMZ

I HATE NO TALENT MANLY LOOKING PARIS HILTON

I HATE BIG FOOT MANLY LOOKING NO TALENT PARIS HERPES HILTON

HA! HA! PARIS HAS HERPES! SHE IS SPOILED MEAT!

HA! HA! ALL HER MONEY CANNOT CURE HEPRES OUT BREAKS! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES FOR LIFE! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES AND NOW SHE IS ROTTEN MEAT!

I AM NOT READING ANY MORE PARIS BIG FOOT HERPES POSTING ON TMZ

I HATE NO TALENT MANLY LOOKING PARIS HILTON

I HATE BIG FOOT MANLY LOOKING NO TALENT PARIS HERPES HILTON

HA! HA! PARIS HAS HERPES! SHE IS SPOILED MEAT!

HA! HA! ALL HER MONEY CANNOT CURE HEPRES OUT BREAKS! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES FOR LIFE! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES AND NOW SHE IS ROTTEN MEAT!

I AM NOT READING ANY MORE PARIS BIG FOOT HERPES POSTING ON TMZ

I HATE NO TALENT MANLY LOOKING PARIS HILTON

I HATE BIG FOOT MANLY LOOKING NO TALENT PARIS HERPES HILTON

HA! HA! PARIS HAS HERPES! SHE IS SPOILED MEAT!

HA! HA! ALL HER MONEY CANNOT CURE HEPRES OUT BREAKS! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES FOR LIFE! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES AND NOW SHE IS ROTTEN MEAT!

I AM NOT READING ANY MORE PARIS BIG FOOT HERPES POSTING ON TMZ

I HATE NO TALENT MANLY LOOKING PARIS HILTON

I HATE BIG FOOT MANLY LOOKING NO TALENT PARIS HERPES HILTON

HA! HA! PARIS HAS HERPES! SHE IS SPOILED MEAT!

HA! HA! ALL HER MONEY CANNOT CURE HEPRES OUT BREAKS! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES FOR LIFE! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES AND NOW SHE IS ROTTEN MEAT!

I AM NOT READING ANY MORE PARIS BIG FOOT HERPES POSTING ON TMZ

I HATE NO TALENT MANLY LOOKING PARIS HILTON

I HATE BIG FOOT MANLY LOOKING NO TALENT PARIS HERPES HILTON

HA! HA! PARIS HAS HERPES! SHE IS SPOILED MEAT!

HA! HA! ALL HER MONEY CANNOT CURE HEPRES OUT BREAKS! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES FOR LIFE! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES AND NOW SHE IS ROTTEN MEAT!

I AM NOT READING ANY MORE PARIS BIG FOOT HERPES POSTING ON TMZ

I HATE NO TALENT MANLY LOOKING PARIS HILTON

I HATE BIG FOOT MANLY LOOKING NO TALENT PARIS HERPES HILTON

HA! HA! PARIS HAS HERPES! SHE IS SPOILED MEAT!

HA! HA! ALL HER MONEY CANNOT CURE HEPRES OUT BREAKS! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES FOR LIFE! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES AND NOW SHE IS ROTTEN MEAT!

I AM NOT READING ANY MORE PARIS BIG FOOT HERPES POSTING ON TMZ

I HATE NO TALENT MANLY LOOKING PARIS HILTON

I HATE BIG FOOT MANLY LOOKING NO TALENT PARIS HERPES HILTON

HA! HA! PARIS HAS HERPES! SHE IS SPOILED MEAT!

HA! HA! ALL HER MONEY CANNOT CURE HEPRES OUT BREAKS! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES FOR LIFE! HA! HA!

PARIS HAS HERPES AND NOW SHE IS ROTTEN MEAT!

ayer

...accurate depiction of our fearless and KISS ASS leader...