WWE -- No Killer Zone

6/26/2007 11:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After authorities revealed the grisly details of Chris Benoit's final days, the WWE is changing their tune. In a televised statement, aired just moments ago on Sci Fi Channel's ECW, Vince McMahon made it clear -- they will no longer honor the memory of the murdering wrestler:

"Last night on 'Monday Night Raw,' the WWE presented a special tribute show, recognizing the career of Chris Benoit. However, now some 26 hours later, the facts of this horrific tragedy are now apparent. Therefore, other than my comments, there will be no mention of Mr. Benoit tonight. On the contrary, tonight's show will be dedicated to everyone who has been affected by this terrible incident. This evening marks the first step of the healing process. Tonight, the WWE performers will do what they do better than anyone else in the world -- entertain you."

Randeraz

This whole things sickens me, I am lost for words. It kinda show you what a person is capable of. I invite Benoit in my living room each week (talking about on TV) and you wonder why would someone do this. Why would someone you have in your home each week get to this point. I am not going to fault WWE or Vince Mcmahon because all these youngs death from former and current wrestler had choices between drugs use and what ever else they might have take that have shorten their lives but I do feel they have to really and I mean really take a closer look and see why this industry especially the WWE have youngs deaths.And I think we as the audience of the WWE or sport entertainment is to show are disdain by not supporting a product might and let me stress the word might pushes wrestler to premature death. Now what happen to Benoit could have to happen to your neighbor and we have to realize celebrity are people too and have their own problems and stress but if and I say if drug use espeically performance drug use put Benoit over the edge then something should be done. TV shows have their off time and professional sports runs 7-8 mos a year and I think wrestling should be the same so wrestler can heal, relax

stop the madness

Hate and anger how sad

Victor

Vince McMahon, you created the machine that builds hopes and forces men to look like they do if they want to work with you, which means steroid abuse etc. You are partially to blame for Chris and his familys' deaths. Steroids are drugs that alter behavior.

RNMEDIC

Anyone notice how scroney (sp?) and puney ole' Vince Jr. himself has gotten recently. Take a look at a photo from last year this time and compare it to what he looks like now. Wonder how coming off the juice is affecting him??????? Linda, Shane, Steph........better watch out........you don't want to be FIIIIRRREEEDDD!!!!

Britney

I'm so glad Vince Mcmahon went about this the way he did! This was a horrible tragedy and i feel for everyone affected by it!

Lanie

MYSTERY SOLVED!!

I JUST EDITED A WIKIPEDIA ENTRY--AND UPDATED IT--JUST TO SEE THE DATE ON IT, AND SAID:

08:20, 25 June 2007

It is 12:57 am on June 27, 2007 where I am out... So the clock is WRONG!

So stop the conspiracy crap.. Wikipedia's clock is either wrong!! It can't even be that it is on an entirely different side of the world-- because it says :20 after ...

and it was :57 after when I edited.

So that stupidity is moot!

Lanie

and I can prove I just edited, too.. I went to Joan Collins wikipedia and added something that TMZ said about her. LOL, I know it's stupid, but I wanted to put something in that was truthful--and I didn't know of anything else. Anyhow-- look at when it was last edited-- it says:

08:20, 25 June 2007

--Aubrey Amber.

(sorry for the grammatical errors in my last post, I was typing faster than I was thinking obviously.. or vice versa)

Terry

# 13 "His life needs to be celebrated"

No it does not need to be celebrated in any way shape or form! And yes I have looked at my own life and can and will condemn this man for killing. You should check your own values if you waste time wanting others to celebrate and try to understand his life. I don't wish to anylize this man's thinking or motives nor Charles Manson's whom I am sure you feel we shoud have celebrated also.

shannon

you wanna know whats really funny some you sound retarded talking bout someone who murdered his family for one how do you know stroids was the key umm i think they were perscribe by a doctor so umm ya a doctor gave them to him for 2 no one can actally say he done it cause it looks real funny with all the message that were sent to alot of his co-workers hmmm wonder what else and the news is never right about anything maybe he did do it but people need to look in the mirror some day they might do the same thing it sounds like he was on alot of meds and had some family problems as well i dont think no one has any right to down grade him for what has happen yes he or someone killed his kid i think every one should wait to here on the autopsy then thell no for sure that could been any one of us could have did that that dont make him a bad guy
my thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends and all the other wrestler for loosing such a good friend

LORI

GREAT JOB VINCE. YOU FAKE YOUR OWN DEATH AND ONE OF YOUR WRESTLERS TAKES HIS AND HIS FAMILY MEMBERS. STOP PUSHING YOUR PUMP UP PILLS AND GET TO THE BASIC'S OF WRESTLING. YOUR SHOW HAS BECOME A SOAP OPERA. NOT A SPORT. BOO TO YOU. LORI IN WV

Andre'

Please stop the bashing! All of the details are still not in and we may never know what pushed Beniot over the edge. Maritial pressure, job stress, steriod abuse... they may all have led to his mental breakdown. This is a horrible tragedy. Chris Beniot was one of the greatest professional wrestlers ever and his legacy is forever damaged. I pray for his soul and the soul of his wife and child. Stop the childish comments and STOP judging; none of us is fit to judge. This is another in a long line of recent unfortunate deaths in the pro wrestling community. Maybe there is too much pressure on these people who entertain us. The travel, the pressure to stay at the top, the damage the body takes, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, seperation from your loved ones; it's too much for any human being to handle.

Terry

Re Post # 69 - Jeff
From out of the insanity comes a voice of reason. Some will never accept it because it is so horrific,Their mind cant wrap around it.
I cant blame them really but facts are facts and you stated them perfectly

?????

For the people who keep blaming this on steroids. "Roid Rage" is usually spontaneous for lack of a better term. Something small may set them off and it's usually an intense, but short lasting effect. To me it would make more sense to blame it on "Roid Rage" if he had beat his family to death at one time or something. This sounds more like psychosis or some other mental disorder.

Terry

# 85 shannon
if you truly feel a murderer could be anyone of us including yourself, you should seek help ASAP. I know without a doubt it will never ever be me who intentionally kills my child or anyone else for that matter.
The autopsies have been done for awhile now, we do know the cause of death. We know who killed them and then himself.

Randeraz

To Jude who spoke earlier about saying that all parents at one time wanted to choke their kid WRONG I never felt that and as a parent don't include me in that group. Back to this topic Police are working on theories and the reason they are called theories is because they weren't there. I have been following this because I want to make sense of it and I probably can't make sense of a senseless tragedy. Some of these post people are sympathetic and some people are not of CB but it makes me wonder if this was a person like myself who would not hurt a fly and put others before himself just cracked and if he did then I wonder if any of us can be driven to do something like this. I am sure if you ask CB a year ago if you would ever kill your wife or children under any circumstance he would say no and mean it . So something happened. I wonder if going to ECW or pressure with it contribute to it . I hope I time this will make sense and the people who are closely affected like family and close friends find healing and understanding from it all.