WWE Releases Benoit Text Messages

6/26/2007 11:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BenoitIt keeps getting more bizarre with every detail ...

Chris Benoit sent a series of text messages to WWE co-workers, some from his dead wife's cell phone. According to WWE.com, all five text messages were sent between 3:53 AM and 3:58 AM on June 24. He then committed suicide.

The messages revealed that Benoit distributed information on where to find his remains, and the enclosed location of his attack dogs.

Below are the times and content of text messages Benoit sent to co-workers, as first reported by WWE:

• 3:53 AM - Chris Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"
  • 3:53 AM - Chris Benoit's cell phone: "The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open."
  • 3:54 AM - Nancy Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"
  • 3:55 AM - Nancy Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"
  • 3:58 AM - Nancy Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"

spoon smith

FINE, I DONT LIKE ALL THIS ROT IN HELL WEIRD ISH TALKING THOUGH

oodalolly

am i the only person that thinks those txt's were a cry for help? Either by his wife about him or him and his wife crying for help because of someone else in the house. It just sounds like a signal for help. I hope the police do a very thorough investigation on this.

Deana

Thank you for continuing to follow this very tragic story. Any true WWE or Chris Benoit fan very much appreciates the updates. I would never support a person who abused their spouse and then ended the life of his family but I truly feel there is more to this story than meets the eye. There was NEVER an ill word spoken about Chris Benoit until this happened. If you have followed the career of Nancy Benoit you would know that she herself was not always the rational one. When the story first broke I was convinced she was the one who snapped. Although NOTHING can ever excuse what has happened I feel that after all the facts are on the table there will be a story that helps explain what happened in that house. To the WWE, I am very offended and hurt that you abandoned Chris so quickly. No matter if he was a drug addict, murdering, spousal abuser he still poured his heart and soul out every match for all the fans, was a great friend to all the wrestlers backstage, and was a hard worker everyday (until his last) for his employer. They are so busy trying to distance themselves from him and explaining away the Steroids that they cannot be bothered to take a look at the person who was obviously hurting in some way. To the TMZ critics who love gossip but hate this story......Who are you to censor what gets posted and what doesn't? If I hear 1 more Paris story I am going to scream but I do not post comments regarding that because there is some sick individual out there that likes following her every move. Please back off and give the people that are interested in this story room to greive and understand this horrible crime. Thanks again TMZ.

Terry

I'm going to throw out that after his wife filed in 03 and then dropped the actions things slowly escalated to what we have today. Someone knew about it too and maybe even tried to intervene. We will hear about it I'm sure in days to come. This guy just didn't snap all of a sudden. Although he " may have " isolated his family from family and friends, someone knew.
1.They " don't " change
2. Domestic violence "always" escalates.

maggie

While I agree that this story is very sickning but....This is no different than TMZ reporting stories about Anna Nicole Smith death and her son death over and over again.

TMZ should cover this story....I'm sure there are lots of women and children who are in an abusive relationship similar to this are planning to leavie as we speak....This could be a wake up call.

Sad day

The pressures of life are sometimes too much for some people to bear. Add to the mix steroids and miscellaneous other drugs and you are looking at a ticking time bomb. The intensity that these actors are required to perform at must be something that only pro wrestlers can appreciate. Needing to keep up his physical appearance and strength would have required tremendous amounts of testosterone. I feel for the family. They paid the price for his pride and his unwillingness to distance himself when he was losing control.

becki

The medical examiner or coroner did autopsies. The coroner can tell who died when by the conditions of the bodies.(rigor mortis,livor mortis,body temp,etc) So unless someone broke into his house,(that person would have to stay for the weekend) killed his wife(wouldnt you notice if someone was in your house killing your family members?) then killed his son,then convinced a very large man to hang himself ,this theory is impossible.And I do not believe someone drugged him and then hung him because Im sure with him being a wrestler he could defend himself.Plus it would have to be a fast action poison or drug to render him unconscious.Also you can rule out chloroform because he would have been able to fight whoever was trying to chloroform him.So its simple,he killed his wife and kid then hung himself.

Connie

He bound a woman (his wife) and strangled her. He later decided to smother his barely seven year old son. Yeah, rotting in hell seems pretty fitting.

Connie

Messages a cry for help?

Him: If so, MUCH too late!

Her: No, I'm sure the wife would have called 911. It's a lot faster and more helpful than any text message.

Monica

TO:
#62 - thank you.

#63 - nothing in law enforcement is ever simple or clear cut. I am well aware of the capabilities of post-mortem exam. Suffice for me to say, at this point, that I doubt the DA would have told me to call the investigator in the morning if I was running on conjecture. They are busy enough. Yet tell me to call, he did.

Terry

Post # 57
I use the word "Physical" when giving my address to some places or people. Most have my PO box or E mail.
On my Drivers license is my PO box # and my "physical" address.
I do not receive mail at my Physical address. alot of people do it this way either they live really rual or they choose to.
So that part never struck me as strange.

Sabrina

oodalollly,
I agree with you they where a cry for help! who is to say that it wasn't a set up? money talks and bs walks. and we all know V.M. has alot of money who is to say he found something out and Vince had him killed and made it look this way.

WWE I think knows alot more then what they are letting out and also they knew more about it on Monday. look at the time line the day was early Sunday morning. then on Monday vince says that they found out at 4 pm yeah right.

blah

stop telling TMZ what to post and what not to post. If you don't like what they have to say, don't come to the website. chris benoit did what he did and nothing can change that. TMZ is doing what they have always done and putting out information about celebrities.
rip. nancy and daniel

sarat

those of you asking about the content of the text msgs where "physical" address was mentioned, if his published address was a p o box, it would be of no help to people trying to locate the house. he was letting people know that something happened/was going to happen, the dogs were locked up, the side gate (or whatever it was) was open, and the actual address where it occured.

Monica