BET's Fashion Fright Night

6/27/2007 2:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

From the looks of last night's red carpet, it's obvious why the BET Awards honor the best entertainers in music, film and sports -- but not fashion! BET phone home!
BET Awards Fashion Nightmares
From Beyonce's roboho performance getup to Eve's streetwalker chic, check out why it's time these artists hired new stylists and put the hip back into hip-hop!

On another note, while Robin Thicke didn't scare up any fashion alarms, he also failed to become the first white artist to win a BET Award. The world will just have to wait for Celine Dion's next album to drop!

BETLover

Robin Thicke won...on tour with Beyonce'. If that's not winning -- nothing is. Honestly, it may have helped that his wife is a beautiful Black women in the music industry. He does have a great CD, though. Oprah featured Robin and his family on her show and she's giving away VIP tickets to Beyonce' US tour. I'm all over it. Hot!!!

A Man Who Knows!

81. How are the BET award racist? Thats like me saying the CMA's (Country Music Awards) are racist. Maybe if you watch it you would know that its not just about the music, its about all the things the African Americans do for this country and other countries. Educate yourself before you say stupid things (themomma)!

BET = Black Entertainment Television! If we had White Entertainment Television we'd have Al Sharpton all over us! Dark Chocolates like country music " Up, down, turn around, pick a bail of cotton" who do you think came up with that?......Dark chocolate. That's country music!

Jessibell

I'm not raciest....and I don't gossip. Gossip is made up stuff about people. BTW- TMZ is NOT a gossip blog. They always state the FACTS! So yea....Who cares what you think.

Black people hate white people for no reason...that makes white people hate them. Point blank. Who cares..I'm out of here..they'll have to live with that hate. I don't hate them...I just don't think it's right how they think white people can't have rights. The problem is..white people are afraid to stand up. What happend the the Georgia Flag? yea...google that...

Amy

THEMAMMA.....I agree, why don't we have a WET (white entertainment television) why because that would be racist. But black people can not be racist. BHAHBHAHB. Double standards. Got to love it. Oh yeah NICE outfits. Arn't you loud enough.

Wow.

What do all these colors have in common? - They're just colors.
The world should be color-blind, then maybe we wouldn't have this problem.

knucklehead

it's racist, not raciest........if your gonna be one spell it correctly.

Don't forget Stepha.

Veronica

I DO AGREE WITH TMZ - BEYONCE HAS COMPLETELY LOSTED HER MIND!!!! FAME AND MONEY MAKES PEOPLE CRAZY!!

She's such a beautiful girl!!! Why would she dress like a space whore from Star Trek????????

Somebody give her some advice please!!!!!!!

Jessibell

Racism is not about power, crazy. Racism comes from the inside. You could be poor and powerless and be raciest. Oh My Goodness. And a lot of black girls in particular act raciest. If they aren’t raciest they sure do a good job of acting that way. At my boyfriends work they call him white boi….they told him he’s not allowed to call them black boi or ANYTHING. What makes it ok for black people to call white people out of their color? This is ridiculous. This country needs to clean up. Everyone needs to love everyone. It’s sickening how the United States is falling apart as we speak.

A Man Who Knows!

91. White - Black - Yellow - Brown - Orange - Pink - Purple - Green - Blue - Red - Grey - Gold - Silver...
What do all these colors have in common? - They're just colors.
The world should be color-blind, then maybe we wouldn't have this problem.

Posted at 3:39PM on Jun 27th 2007 by ima hippie!

I don't know about you but the green people are buggin'! I hate them green people always jonesin' around sayin "hey man, can a get a hit, come on man pass it over" and then they sit the hot boxing, tokes after tokes and by the time you get it back there's nothin' but a roach! Greedy little green people!

Amy

When you concentrate on someone's spelling it obviously shows that that person has a good point and you hate that, so you look for things to pick on. Dumb A$$. Also there are black country singers and they are awarded on the CMT Awards.

bestbeauty

um...#95, u need to look up racism...u r thinking about prejudice...a lot of Black people are PREJUDICE...many because the things White people have done or said to them...RACISM (esp. institutional racism) is about power, control and money. Blacks in the US don't have enough of any of those things to be racist...sorry to break the news to you...

Paul

Very classy.

Jessibell

They don't have things b/c they don't want to work for it. Everytime I was in school they copied my paper b/c they thought I was smart just b/c I was white. They can do better than what they do. If anything, I want to see them do better. They can clam the race war...they can get educated and go to college like any other person. THEY CHOOSE NOT TO!

Go look up racism in a dictionary.

Racism- animosity toward other races: prejudice or animosity against people who belong to other races “I am a Muslim and … my religion makes me against all forms of racism.” Malcolm X Speech, Prospects for Freedom 1965
2. belief in racial superiority: the belief that people of different races have different qualities and abilities, and that some races are inherently superior or inferior

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserv

YOU GO LOOK IT UP!

A Man Who Knows!

Jessibell - Go away, this article is not about you and neither is the topic! Sorry you didn't get enough attention growing up but that's not our problem so stop making it our problem.

Lil Kim is really covered up for her. Monique I hardly recognised, not a very good pic. Eve?....I don't think she looks like a hoe, but isn't animal print out?

Wow.

LOL @ downwithgreenppl - Green people are pretty annoying! A roach is no good because a roach just won't do!