Mary-Kate Drives, Ashley Braces for Impact

6/27/2007 10:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Olsen Twins hit up Courteney Cox's favorite restaurant last night -- but one of them did not want to be seen ... maybe she didn't like the food?

Mary-Kate and Ashley bolted from Il Sole in West Hollywood on Tuesday, retreating into their waiting SUV, where Ashley absurdly kept her head buried between her knees as photogs tried to snap a few photos.

A spaced out Mary-Kate took the wheel where she was -- unfortunately for her and anyone who sees her creepy eyes -- unable to duck and cover like her sister.

Dennis Rodman

first hoez

Mission

They looked like little monkeys when they were children and, yeah, they still look like little monkeys.

Jsckson

Try www.onedump.com thats much better image host than imageshack!

brijett

Call me crazy....but I think that they are cute.

badlands

what was so weird about that? looks late at night. they are having dinner/partying and don't want to be bothered by papparazi swine..i don't blame them..but yes they do look like a type of spider monkey.

kim suck

i would love to burry my face between her knees!!!

Cat Stevns

Those two girls ae=re creepy!

Draya

If these two annoying, Grey Gardens-looking trolls don't want to be photographed, then DON'T go to one of the most populars restaurants in LA.

In fact, why don't they move to Idaho? No Pappaz there.

Kelly

To: The third comment. You should talk. You were number 3 - seems you are just a lame as #1. Get a grip!

Mike B

#8, I agree totally. They are creepy. They are not that good looking and why do people make a fuss over these two? They haven't done anything since Full House and I doubt they ever will again. Let them just slip into the shadows and find something else to write about.

Jaded

Ya know...every time you see a picture of these girls, they always look so sad or lost or something. I guess it's true...money can't buy happiness.

To have so much opportunity and be so sad... Like I've said before, too much money can ruin people.

Draya

Ashley looks like a complete and utter retard cowering like a murder suspect.

Oh Please

This is just another example of bashing the wealthy. Ignorance isn't always bliss. All you bashers have to go after some flaw and the point is........YOU DON'T KNOW THEM!!! Your hatred will eat you up and your life will remain miserable. I really am sorry for you.

Gia

Jaded

Gia

I can't speak for the others, but my post was in sympathy for these two young women with no harsh words intended. I feel sorry for them for whatever is making them so sad all the time.

But....you seem to have a little anger going on there yourself.

sam

I'm not sure why TMZ staff hates these two so much. Could it be that they don't get to photograph them drunk or getting asserted??? You would think TMZ could focus on hating those that deserve their wrath.

She has beautiful eyes.