Paris on Larry King -- Freedom Is Overwhelming

6/27/2007 7:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a first look at Larry King's exclusive interview with Paris Hilton. Paris said, among other things, that the day she got out of the pokey was the happiest day of her life. Take a look at the video.

Go Away Paris

Pre-taped????

What happened to a LIVE show????

What about the LIVE phone calls???

This just goes to show what $$$$$$$$$ get for her.

babykitkat43

well now maybe she will appericate the privilage life she has.

Dee

I'd rather watch Glenn Beck.

duke

What a skank, no wonder it took a trunkload of make-up to make her up. Thanks, TMZ, for the photo of her make-up man bringing in that trunkload of make-up so we can see just how much make-up it takes for this skank to look decent. Get a nose job Paris, all that lying has made your nose long and crooked! The Hilton family, spawn of hell.

ayer

# 21, that's what I did as well.

ONE STOP SAM

GOOD FOR YOU PARIS! You look beautiful!

duke

The Hiltons are oblivious, did you see on the news how classles Kathy and Paris were waving to all the paparazzi like they were royalty being greeted by the masses? LOL, don't these idiots know they are just a freak show? I mean how dumb can the Hiltons be? Oh never mind, silly question. And how funny is it that no one wants to pay Paris now, but she is so desperate for attention she is doing all the shows for free? Even Paris knows what she is worth, LOL. Why not just fade off for awhile, and stay out of people's faces, DECENT people would do that.

I beg, please no more paris

how do they get the footage, I think everyone in the media works for the Hiltons. I am sorry, but I know alot of you think she is pretty, but, her jawline is like a mans. I just don't see the beauty that everyone sees. She doesn't look sincere to me. FAKER FAKER

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

#12 ..................DITTO ................

LARRY I BEEN WATCHING YOUR SHOW FOR YEARS , ACTUALLY A CLOSE

FRIEND OF MINE , WENT ON HIS SHOW , YEARS AGO , AND THAT 'S ACTUALLY

WHEN I STARTED WATCHING YOUR SHOW .....

WELL IT STOPS AS OF NOW ,,,,,,,,,,,PARIS HILTON HASN'T AMOUNT TO ANYTHING

SHE'S A HIGH DROP OUT , WITH NO COLLEGE EDUCATION AND HOW THE HECK

CAN EVERYONE SAY SHE'S SMART , PEOPLE MUST BE DEAF OR BLIND .......

SHE'S NOTHING BUT A ALCOHOLIC , DRUGGIE , CLUBBING , ETC .....AND YOU DON'T

NEED AN EDUCATION FOR THIS ........PARIS HAS NO CLUE HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS

ONLY THING SHE KNOWS HOW TO DO IS , RUN HER MOUTH .

RICK AND KATHY HILTON RAISED A MONSTER FOR A DAUGHTER .....

PARIS HILTON ONLY CLUBS TO MAKE HER MONEY OR SELLS SEX TAPE .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RICK AND KATHY HILTON CALLS THE MEDIA TO MEET THEM SOMEWHERE

TO GET AN INTERVIEW , THIS WAY THEY GET FREE PUBLICITY AND MEDIA

RECIEVE INTERVIEW .........BUT AT THE SAME TIME , CELEBS SAYS " THEY'RE

TIRED OF THE MEDIA . MAKES NO SENSE ..........

I beg, please no more paris

Larry King you better not edit it to her liking. This should have been LIVE. there she goes getting special treatment again. Her personality changes with her wardrobe, did you guys notice that? She is so phony. We don't want to watch, but a small part of does. Most of us probably will out of curiosity and the hopes she'll fall flat on fer face. She knows it to. She is the one laughing at us. Larry, you better have asked her the tough questions. Pull the fake out of her Larry on national tv!

I beg, please no more paris

I'm with - #34 I agree with everything you just wrote.

babyluv

Paris Schmaris!

stutzey

I don't think she was wearing her blue colored contacts when she left jail. She is actually very pretty without all of that makeup, and she is cute with her brown eyes. She is naturally pretty, and she doesn't need all of that junk on her face. She has a nice complexion too.

I call bullshit

she HAS makeup on - foundation, lipgloss, bronzer, mascara etc...... its just not tramp make up......

Attractive?

Bring back Anna Nicole Smith, Dannielynn, Larry Birkhead.......even Howard K. Stern is better than this awful, ugly woman. STOP SHOVING HER DOWN OUR THROATS HARVEY!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments