Plaster of Paris

6/27/2007 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How does Paris manage to look that, um, good? With three trunks of make up, enough false eyelashes for a Pretty Little Princess pageant, and a white-jacketed professional, that's how!

It doesn't look like she's taking TMZ's natural look advice. 90% of 209,000 voters in our unscientific poll said that a makeup-free Paris is more attractive than a painted Paris. This pro makeup person swung by the Hilton family's Bel Air mansion yesterday, so it looks like the ex-con will be caking on the foundation, shoveling on the shadow and gluing on the wonky-eyelashes. Stars aren't blind!

You can see Paris' new look tonight on CNN's "Larry King Live," in her first post-incarceration TV interview.

Not too shocked

She would get so much more sympathy tonight on LK if she didn't come looking all glammed out. When I saw her fresh faced coming out of jail, I almost didn't hate her for a brief second. Now I hate her again. 20 inch extensions and enough makeup to clog a moon crater.

Downgrade.

FARRAH-FALLON

yes, her mommy has followed in the footsteps of her daughter or is it the other way around?

i remember the "I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO BE A HILTON" show that aired some time ago.

that was simply unbelievable. undeservable fame. yes, "it does a body good"-NOT.

make sure you have some milk and cookies before you go to bed.
i hope you are becoming a tough cookie, without all the frosting!!!

how about a show... instead of "How to be a Hilton" How to be a U.S. citizen, by the American public.

Could it be TRUE?? ONE can only HOPE

She has ONLY changed one thing...and IT might be her underware....Of course we know she does not wear underware...so, I take it back.....She has changed NOTHING!!!

Did you see how giddy she looked when she came of out jail....!! It was like her saying to herself...OH BOY....I STILL got the lame brained press jumping all over the place, flying helicopters just to see if I should Hiccup...

She is soooo OVERexsposed and just Plain OVER....Sick of her..Sick of her..SICK OF HER...!!!!!

Nance

LMAO.... I can't believe she can't do her own makeup.....I didn't think she would change...! once a "HO" always a "HO"....and a stupid one to boot...LOL

TOO BAD SO SAD

Speaking of People and US Weekly mags, another publication issued a HILARIOUS cover to commemorate Parisite's release. Playing off 'V Day' from WW2, the headline shouts "V-D Day" LOL!!!!!! Just in case a few peeps missed it, check it out at nypost.com. Even if HerpesHoHiltion doesn't read, she -- Oops, meant to say doesn't read tmz -- she no doubt is now aware her nasty, shallow life is her public legacy.

Go ahead & slather on the makeup all u want dear; but it still won't hide the truth of who & what you really are.

murph

I wish she would go all natural. She really is a pretty girl. She looks like a wannabe Jenna Jameson with all that make up on. Down here in the ATL , we judge a girls outward beauty by how naturally pretty she is when she wakes up first thing in the morning. Anyway, i thought i would weigh in and its good to have you out again back in society. JAIL SUCKS.

LRT

Paris.
i believe everything in life happens for a reason.This was your wake up call. I hope you stick to your words and truly come out of this helping people..FOR REAL! If you want to change YOU CAN. Only you cne do that.

YUCK

WHO IS NOT EMBARRASSED BY HAVING TO DEPEND ON FAKE EYELASHES TO LOOK DECENT ??????????????????????? HOW "EYELESS" ARE THESE CELEBS ? MY DAUGHTER AND I HAVE GORGEOUS, THICK , LONG NATURAL EYELASHES... WE CANNOT IMAGINE NEEDING PHONY ONES ! IT IS PATHETIC LOOKING !

rickedmonds

I want to know if she's wearing the alcohol detection device that is ordered for 90 days.

rickedmonds

I want to know if she's wearing the alcohol detection device for 90 days.

She already had her fake hair things put back in.

Here we go again....

GAP

Most women get their hair and nails done for special occasions. Most women wear makeup daily.
She is going to be on Larry King live tonight and most people here will watch it because it is enterainment and we like to be entertained. The pressure is on Larry King to be a good interviewer and not let us down.

rickedmonds

I've changed, really I have, I want to help all the little ugly people... okay, admit it, everyone will be watching Larry...

Could it be TRUE?? ONE can only HOPE

Larry will be wearing satin gloves...he is NOT going to ask any meaningful questions....
Paris is going to be blowing smoke ONE more time....!!! She cannot change...her mold is cast....I don't give a rats patoodie how sweet she is...She is still shallow, and hollow as a rotten log.

Could it be TRUE?? ONE can only HOPE

ANDDDDdd...I just thought about this....

The Hiltons are running ADs on CNN...so, In fact......the HILTON's are paying for this interview.....Just a random thought......but, I think its pretty accurate....

Diana

Not at all interested in seeing Paris Hilton anywhere and Larry King must have lost it completely if he things any of us will really watch!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments