Jamie Pressly -- Waisting Away After Baby

6/28/2007 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just one month after popping out baby Dezi James, Jaime Pressly is back on the club scene! Party on, mom!
Jaime Pressly
TMZ snapped the quickly slimmed-down mama leaving Les Deux last night, looking pretty damned hot for someone who, last time we saw her, was so pregnant she'd give Salma Hayek a run for her money.

Milk, does a body good.

firecrotch

She looks great. Thanks TMZ. One less report on Parisite and Lohansite...

Tangie

Why the hell not, the woman was pregnant for 9 months, she deserves a drinkie!!!

David D.

But she's still not married to the father of the baby. :-(

mickey

Good job! I like her, congrats!

Patty

I think she looks fabulous! She still has the "glow". I agree she needs a night to herself to have a good time. Who cares if she is married to the father or not. I think she is a strong woman who can take care of that baby by herself. No man needed to do that these days. all the power to her!

rachel

WHO?

Areyouserious???

Wish I knew her secret!!! She LOOKS GREAT!!! Congrats on the new Baby!!!

SlappDaddy

Nice Milk cartons!

sal

Funny how it is ok for her to do it right after her baby's birth and not for Britney Spears years after hers....

megn

Jamie, you look fab!! Good job. Can't wait until the new season. Hope we get our sexy, lippy , sassy Joy back!!

I got back to a size 4 three weeks after I had my baby--it's not that big of a deal.

Dawn Day

Must be nice to look that great after popping a kid out! Good for her but I'm so jealous!!

Yeah, I said it

WTF! You guys are unbelievable! Yall have nothing negative to say about her(JP) partying so soon after having a baby, which by the way, takes 6-8 weeks to recuperate, but Brit caught hell & was even accused of being unfit for partying b/c she had 2 kids at home. At least she DID wait until the kids were old enough to be left w/ a sitter. She really did deserve to party and blow off some steam, esp. after what she's been through. She didn't even catch a break, from the scrutiny of the media, when she WAS home and playing mommy. The 1st time she tried to have some "me" time & relax a little, the whole world was judging her. No wonder the poor girl had a breakdown! FYI @ least Brit WAS MARRIED to her babby daddy. What a weird world we live in!

Tangie

to #'s 10 and 14---Britney and Jamie are two different people. Jamie isn't out showing her crotch to all. You never see bad reports about her.

Yeah, I said it

#15, We are fully aware that Brit made some very bad judgement calls during her partying, I don't deny that, all I'm saying is the 1st time she went clubbing, the media made a big deal out of it b/c she was a new mom. I'm a mom of 3, & I can sympathize w/Brit for wanting a lil R&R, myself, I can count on one hand the times I've been out w/o the kids since I've had them, even when out I will call & check on them. But I can guarantee you my oldest child was over a year old when I DID decide to go out. I just don't think it's fair that Brit was criticized so harshly when it was perfectly ok for K-Fed to "party like a rock star" when he had 4 kids he should've been parenting.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments