Jamie Pressly -- Waisting Away After Baby

6/28/2007 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just one month after popping out baby Dezi James, Jaime Pressly is back on the club scene! Party on, mom!
Jaime Pressly
TMZ snapped the quickly slimmed-down mama leaving Les Deux last night, looking pretty damned hot for someone who, last time we saw her, was so pregnant she'd give Salma Hayek a run for her money.

Milk, does a body good.

Yeah, I said it

#25 & #31, Please, give me a break!! I am a woman & a mom, I'm not trying to pass judgement on anyone. All I'm saying is that is so unfair that Brit caught hell whenever she went out, in the beginning before the madness, but not many people seem to have a problem w/JP hitting the club scene so soon after having a kid. If u r cool w/JP going out then why was it such a problem w/Brit? I have nothing against a new mom trying to have a little fun, but, remember when she had that kid she gave up the right to being selfish. Most new moms could think of nothing else but spending time w/their little bundle of joy @ least for a couple of months. Maybe the newness of the baby has probably wore off for her, if she was there for work-related issues it would be understandable, but if she was REALLY there to party then that's a shame.

joe

THIS IS WHAT A STAR SHOULD LOOK LIKE

Clair the breakfast club prom queen

She looks great for just having a baby. My youngest is 4 months old and I'm still trying to get the rest of the weight off. It took 10 months with the first. More power to her.

I can't figure out how/why people are comparing her to Britney. Jaime looks classy, not like a hooker. And I bet she has panties on too. As for the Mom who didn't go out until her baby was a year old, get a life and stop judging others who might do things a little different. I had a formal family engagement 5 weeks after my son was born. I squeezed myself into a dress, and went for a few hours. My children were at home being babysat by their grandparents, not strangers. Does that make me a bad Mom? NO! I even had a glass of wine (gasp!)

Getting out of the house once in a while isn't a bad thing. When you are partying every night, showing your nasty crotch to all that will look, and generally making a complete and total ass of yourself, that is another story.

Britney & Jaime ... apples and oranges.

ANON

to #15, I totally agree with you.....there are some ppl out there that just do not have a clue what its like to RAISE a child and be there for all their wants etc......EVERYONE...excuse me.....EVERYWOMAN that has had a child NEEDS A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

JerseyMOM

You GUYS are unbelievable!! Notice it's the men who are bitching about the women going out and having a drink after CHILD BIRTH. When you ass clowns give birth to a child, then come back & tell me who horrible it is that these women(ALL OVER 21) are out.

Last I heard, having children didn't restrict you from ever leaving the house!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3