Megan Fox

On Becoming Angelina

6/28/2007 2:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First she stole Angie's signature over-the-shoulder tat. Now she's doing her over-the-shoulder pose! What's next? Looks like the lips!

Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie
For "Transformers" star Megan Fox, morphing is in season this summer. Few can so enviably emulate one of the most gorgeous women in the world. But has Angelina found her match?

Who's got it goin' on? Angie or her wannabe?

isabelle Bloom

Angelina is the prototype .......the other a poor copy ---crooked tatoo & all

she is a pretty lady........but be an original like Angelina !!!!! get your own look girl

Shante

You know why she took that tattoo off of her arm, don't act stupid, please.

jen

oh puhhhhlease!

Megan isn't fit to wipe Angies ass!!!!!

Go look at Oh No they Didnt, they have some pics of Megan and she looks so ugly, shes got zits and looks like a total whore in all of them. Angelina is older and still 100 X more gorgeous than this Megan Fox slut

CALLMEJULS

OMG! Are people here still talking about me?! .....You must really have missed me while I was gone!..... I was not aware that you were living for me these days!... Let me reveal the facts!.........First of all, I never said I had an MS...That was said by another poster! ....I dont believe her either! ...I said I have a degree, and I did not say what kind!...Furthermore, I have done a lot of posting, here and in other locations!!!! ....Its true! ...Like you people have not??....Yes, sometimes, I am enthusiastic, and in a hurry to bang out a response, and I spell things incorrectly or use incorrect punctuations!...You might as well get over it and used to it!...... I have made it clear, I am not writing a paper for school, and I can write my posts any way I want!!!...Unlike my "enemies" who probably run to spellcheck every 5 seconds!!
You must really be fascinated by me, because even I have not googled myself, until I saw it mentioned here!!!!!...Are you jealous!!!?????.......As far as Angelina is concerned, I do constantly bash her ,because she is one of the biggest frauds out there!!!!..... I dont only post about her, and all of my posts are not negative! ......I say nice things about a lot of people on here, and other places where I post..... And if you people who googled me bothered to read any of the posts, you would have seen that! .....BTW, I happen to think Angelina is beautiful physically, although she is rather on the thin side!...BUT, her behavior is what I hate, and that makes her ugly to me. ..PRETTY IS AS PRETTY DOES!!! ....GET IT!!!.... I am not a sycophantic fan of Jens.... I've never really even watched "Friends". ....I have seen a few of her movies though, and they are at least better than Angies!....I have a lot of sympathy for her, and she has never done anything to anyone, at least not that I know of!....And I feel like I want to defend her!... Is that so terrible??? ....What has she done publicly, that anyone can say has been unsavory???
I think a lot of people were jealous of her, because of her success and because she was with Brad and they wanted to see her hurt!!!!....All I can say is this, time will tell, lets see if Brad and Angie are together in a few years?!.....If she would just come clean on some things, people would have a lot more respect for her!!!! .......So for all of you who had a good time bashing me, (while I was actually doing something constructive, unlike my enemies), just know that I really dont care who says what about me..... I have the luxury of anonymity, and dont give a fidlers fart!!!!!!

CALLMEJULS

Oh and BTW, the reason she had the one on her arm taken off, is because it was
BILLY BOB! Par for the course!!!!...BRAD RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

bethinking

to callmejuls, we think you are the biggest fraud on site. kinda scarey was it to google yourself and see all the bogus bs you have been up to? No one cares about your feelings for your beloved Aniston. You are entitled to them. But when you go in your attack mode which we have now proven that you are capable of, then expect some of your crap back. Some of us feel Aniston isn't a victim but the cause. You can't pretend to know what goes on in people's private life. You say pretty is as pretty does? What is pretty about Aniston? Angelina walks the walk, she works hard to walk that walk. She puts her money where her mouth is, Angelina is more beautiful on the inside than outside. She has donated millions to worthwhile causes, has adopted children from underpriviledged countries, wasn't too vain or full of herself to have a biological child, is spoken of in highest regard from world statesmen. Brad has never uttered one public word again Aniston since the split but she didn't have his class, did she? No, she had plenty to say in the press about him. He was missing sensitivity chip? Yeah, she is classy alright. He could of done the same thing to Aniston, and then maybe people would of gotten a peek at both sides of the story. I admire him from refraining and not sinking to her level. Brad and Angelina have built a wonderful new life, let them enjoy it and live it to the fullest. I frankly am jealous, such zest for life, I wish I could have a fraction of her experiences. She is modern woman in full glory, a loving mother and career woman, a volunteer for the global village. If everyone took a page from her book and even did one thing a year to make this world a better place, just think what we would could have. I cannot believe that people such as yourself want to smear a woman like this for such cheap reasons.

CALLMEJULS

#97. I was not scared at all when I googled my name. I stand behind every word I've posted!...... You sound a little obsessed with Brangelinas lives. ... You even admitted you were jealous of them!!...Takes a lot of nerve to say Jen was the cause! ...What do you know of it????....Brad was classy for not discussing her in print? What do you call allowing himself to be photographed romatically with AJ ,when he was still a very married man?!....Jen does charity work, as does other celebs and civilians, they just dont advertise it!.... Angelina is a shameless self promoter!....And I am really through discussing this with you and your cronies!

laila

we all know that angelina jolie will always b the sexiest woman alive, when she was 20, 30, and my decision will stand at 80. :) :) LOVE HER.

costaMesaboy

megan Fox is hotter!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,angelina acts like she did n' "Alexandra" w- Colin Farrol, seriously, she is kind of wierd!!

Shante

Callmejuls, Um, what celebrity doesn't donate to charity. We're talking about being active in causes, not just donating which Angelina has done both and for a very long time. She's a UN Goodwill Ambassador, her job is to use her celebrity to bring awareness to what's going on around the world. You still haven't mentioned why Jen was photographed with Vince Vaughn, her then husband's co-star for Mr. and Mrs. Smith on that balcony before her divorce doing some "Unclassy" things. She's either getting photographed nude or in a compromising position.

Becca

That tattoo is absolutely ridiculous.

What GILDED BUTTERFLIES are we all going to laugh at, someday?

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS.......yes

GILDED BUTTERFLIES trying to be Angelina style.............dumbass

and Britney, I dont know if you are very aware, but Angelina Jolie PLAYED model Gia Carangi (a heroin addict) IN A MOVIE........NOT REAL LIFE

You people who call her a "husband stealer" crack me up. You really think a husband can just be STOLEN? Maybe it's easier than facing the fact that they can only be stolen when they want to leave!

Jennifer Aniston is just nowhere in Angelina Jolie's league and she is better off without Brad Pitt because obviously he is so spineless he was just up and STOLEN.

GET REAL

get real

Ms Jollie is looking very old and worn out for her age, maybe she should sit back awhile. Her lips and eyes do look great when you are young but when you start to age they just don't look so hot any more.

I think the other lady looks much younger and fresher.

Regards

get real

bethinking

to jen's ugly little sychophant, ouch. I am undone by your brilliant, well thought out argument. Weren't in debate in school, were you? People like you don't change so am tired of you and your sad ways. Have fun dissing people, must make you feel really big and important to see your smears in print.

bethinking

Yeah, maybe callmejuls should buy some Smart Water.

FIJINATIVE007

MEAGAN FOX IS UGLY, TRY ALL YOU WANT ANJELINA JOLIE YOU WILL NEVER
BE, ANJELINA WAS BORN WITH THOSE LOOKS AND THEREFORE LOOKS
NATURAL AND YOU ARE UGLY. YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LOOK AS PRETTY
AND SEXY LIKE HER.
REALLY WHY DON'T YOU KEEP YOUR OWN LOOKS.