Paul McCartney -- No Love for Jennifer Love?

6/28/2007 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was a bizarro scene last night in Hollywood -- with Kenny G getting better V.I.P. treatment than Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Sir Paul McCartney must not be a "Ghost Whisperer" fan, because poor little JLove waited in line with everybody else who showed up for his "secret" performance last night at Amoeba Records in Hollywood. Hewitt didn't seem to mind, as she was seen happily signing autographs from the queue.

Alanis Morissette was spotted driving around the building with TMZ's favorite "Cheers" star Woody Harrelson, while Kenny G and his lady breezed in through the store's side entrance. Also caught at the show: Lukas Haas and John Larroquette.

Tangie

What the hell was Alanis Morrisette doing with Woody Harrelson??!!

Speedmonkey.net

Alanis and Woody... she's obviously on the prowl and Woody probably needed a lift...

Carl

I thought Alanis is lesbian.

me

I love JLH. I think she realizes she is no better than everybody else and didn't use her star power to gain access. I can be quite certain that she could have easily gotten in with all the other "stars" if she really wanted to. Just goes to show that her ego is not as inflated as the rest of that Hollywood crowd. Classy lady if you ask me.

Glisten Garbor

Awwww she is so sweet..but why would she want to see that old fart?

Wicked

Jennifer Love Hewitt is just a has been nobody. Why would she get VIP treatment? She wouldn't, couldn't and shouldn't. She's nothing...never was.

TMZ_User

Gotta Love "Love" for not throwing a hissy fit or something. What's Jenn Love still doing with that jock though? boogles the mind come see me honey I need a little lovin

gardner

i certainly wouldn't stand in a queue or even pay to see mccartney! he's been a has-been ever since the john lennon died.

Pete

She has so much more class then the other people getting star treatment.

Snarksnarksnark

What snide innuendo.

Sir Paul probably was not involved in who get's special treatment and who does not. He was probably more concerned about getting the equipment set-up.

lindy

There is some great footage of the actual show on Access Hollywood. What a nice touch that some celebrities don't feel necessarily entitled to just walk right in or get paid to just walk right in...Hey Paris take a lesson from Jennifer! She has class

Tangie

These people know McCartney is an icon.

Charlie

Title is pretty misleading. She wanted to see a legend perform and didn't try to get some special VIP treatment from someone she doesn't know personally. Kudos to her for doling out the autographs as well. Wish I could see Paul perform. Shame on the people calling him a has-been. That is music royalty.

Standards are badly needed.

Jennifer Love Hewitt is an actress. Alannis is a musician. Musicians have connections with other musicians. Hewitt just may not have any musical connections to get through that side door. Just like real life. It doesn't make her a 'nobody'. It simply makes her an actress.
Snark, snark, snark. Geez.

me

I agree she could have gotten in on her name alone, but she chose not to. Just look at her demeanor while standing in line, she's got class. Then look at Woody in his car, the only thing going thru his mind is "how can I avoid this line, I know, I'm Woody and I am not just nobody off the street." You could see the desperation on his face. What an ego, sorry Woody your Cheers days are over, you are a nobody.
Jennifer is the true star in this situation and didnt shine herself in everybody's face. Kudo's to you JLH!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments