Werewolf in Beverly Hills

6/28/2007 1:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hide the kids and run for your life! It's the Wolf Man!

Actually, it's just an extremely hirsute Benicio Del Toro, seen cruising en route to an appointment (not hair) in Beverly Hills. Benicio is sporting the shaggy beard and scruffy look for his role as Larry Talbot aka Wolf Man in the latest remake of the moony classic. Ahhhooooooooo!

The lycanthropic Academy Award winner hid underneath a trucker's cap from his forgettable film "The Hunted." Now he's the hunter!

Lock the doors! The full moon is this Saturday, June 30!

Peeps

I thought this was Tom Hanks and he was filming another Cast Away movie...lol

yoli

Great Puerto Rican Actor!

Kris Peterson

This guy used to be cute. Now he looks like a truck driver from Torrance.....no offense to Torrance.

kay

HE LOOKS LIKE FOREST GUMP!

lin

I love my Benny, He's a great actor. He also remind me of another great actor Paul Muni http://www.movieactors.com/freezeframes-12/muni-bordertown-a.jpeg Hot, Hot, MUY CALIENTE

douchebag3000

i hope thatss amovie role he looks bad and i am homeless i should know

Ruth

Benicio is in preparation for the two Che movies which start shooting next month in Spain, Puerto Rico and S. America, hence the long beard, gaunt look etc. He looks incredible despite the haunted look in his eyes from being photographed by the paps (he really hates publicity of any kind). Personally I think that he is the best actor of his generation and a super sexy guy, with or without the beard. Yes, he looks like Brad Pitt - but is just more manly. BTW, prepare for even more facial hair at the end of the year when he starts shooting Wolf Man in London with Anthony Hopkins.

Julie

That is so freakin' funny! An appointment.... (not hair).... LOL
Wow, has he let himself go!

v

I love him. He looks amazing even with that homeless-chic beard.

love him

I don't know what it is, but this man oozes SEX APPEAL. He has something and I WANT IT!!!!!

Theresa

What's the big deal? It's just for a role. TMZ is really scraping the bottom of the barrel here just to find a story. It's nothing. Actors do it all the time. Get your paps out of his face and let the man act!

Mimi

I love his acting. He is a cross between Paul Muni and James Dean. Wonderful! He would be great as Larry Talbot! I wondered where he had been.

Hot To Trot

I totally agree with all the ladies out there who think that this man is HANDSOME! He is an incredibly sexy "man's" man. The scruff look does nothing to take away from his lackluster!

jessie

still sexy..

LuvAstbury

I love Benicio, he's such a great actor and incredibly sexy. Even with the beard. Can't wait to see him as Che!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments