Bonaduce:

I Used to Be Like Paris

6/29/2007 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Danny Bonaduce has some advice for Paris Hilton: Don't listen to me!

TMZ caught the former "Partridge" out at One Sunset last night in West Hollywood, where he had four ladies hangin' from his arms before he headed in for dinner. It's good to be famous!

The recently single Bonaduce briefly introduced his cute new redheaded girlfriend to the camera, and then gave some words of wisdom about ladies like Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. "I'd love to give them a big lecture now that I'm sober, but it took me 45 years," said the famously recovering alcoholic, adding, "Sometimes it's gotta hurt."

Ladybug

LOSER!

sheri

I love Danny B

smilesarefree

All hail the king of all trainwrecks...This guy will be pulling a Benoit soon...and check
out the heffers he's rollin with in this pic.

DANI

Okay I like Danny, (not sure why) but I do. I know I know, he's had it hard... But I do like the guy, maybe because he's more 'real' then most in hollywood, he doesn't try to hide anything.

BUT TMZ.. why not do a "FEEL GOOD" story on our troops once in a while? What's it going to hurt, I mean you do stories on people we don't even know here and there...

So why not? Show some compassion for a solider, and their families??? I think it would be a plus for this site.

Just my two cents.

costaMesaboy

Bonaduce,,,i kinda like him also, i really like, the Adam corolla show that he is on, He was a trainwreck just like many, back n' the day!!!!!

brian scott miller

Hey Danny, Shut your whore mouth!

alissa

Ewwwwwwwwwwww why doesnt this carrot crotch just fall off the face of the earth.or snap his carrot to death lol gawwwwwwwwwwwd

DANI

Hey costamesaBOY,

Did you hear the police choppers in the sky around 6:45 this morning?????

DebbieSC

We LOVE Danny !!!! At least he's real !!!

Truth in reporting

IGNORE THE HATERS DANNY!!

IT'S NOT YOU...IT'S THEM!!!

THEY HATE THEMSELVES AND PROJECT IT ONTO OTHERS!!!

GLAD TO SEE YOU DOING AND WELL, AND KEEPING IT REAL ON CAROLLA.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR RECOVERY AND DIVORCE

YOU DESERVE THE LIFE THAT YOU CREATE

PEACE OUT!!

h8ter

Whats wrong with him? I thought he was a recovering alcoholic? He looked really drunk. I saw him on Dr. Phil crying and proclaiming that he was sober. What a looser. Hooray for his wife. SHe clearly has the last laugh watching him look like a total looser with those fat ugly ladies

Katie

Danny is freakin' hot. And yeah, he's had a hard time in life, but the dude always has something interesting to say.

I'd do him.

Gregory008

Why do you even mention this guy ? Why waste a picture space with one of him ? He is a joke. Recently, he found out that by saying: " Rosie O'D. should be executed, " he would get some repeated TV airtime (Fox News).

Next, I expect him to be a guest "expert" on "O'Reilly," or "Hannity..

This guy is using his addiction to alcohol and drugs, and his so called recovery, for PR purposes. Stop feeding into his new habit.

sslah

Danny B a living JOKE.I meet this poor thing in NY a few years ago trying to buy dope in the east village at a club.

My opinion