Benoit Wiki Hoax Exposed

6/29/2007 9:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BenoitThe REAL story behind the Chris Benoit/Wikipedia mystery has been exposed – after the "news" broke about the chilling message that someone posted on the wrestler's Wiki page about his wife being dead - supposedly hours before the bodies were found.

Just as TMZ expected, it was just another case of Wiki-vandalism!

As Wikinews.org has reported on their own site, they know the responsible Wiki Wacko and, although he wants to remain anonymous, he did submit a written statement to Wiki, claiming:

"Last weekend, I had heard about Chris Benoit no showing Vengeance because of a family emergency, and I had heard rumors about why that was. I was reading rumors and speculation about this matter online, and one of them included that his wife may have passed away, and I did the wrong thing by posting it on Wikipedia to spite [sic] there being no evidence."

Isaiah – I'm No "Mush-Mouth Negro"!

Angry much, Isaiah? Former "Grey's Anatomy" star Isaiah Washington talked to Newsweek recently, and he rips the show for firing him because, in part, he's a black man "with a booming voice." Actually, let's let him explain: "It didn't help me on the set that I was a black man who wasn't a mush-mouth Negro walking around with his head in his hands all the time."

Oh, and it doesn't stop there. Isaiah says an HR person told him that "some people" were "afraid" of him around the studio, to which he replied, "Why, because I'm a 6-foot-1 black man with dark skin and who doesn't go around saying 'Yessah, massa' and 'No sir, massa' to everyone?"

Nicole Richie Getting Hitched?

Nicole Richie -- already rumored to be pregnant with Joel Madden's baby -- could be preparing to go down the aisle with him as well. 24Sizzler.com is told that ol' Wrong-Way is "shopping around for a wedding dress ... asking stylists for help," and seems to think that the wedding could go down just about anytime, like July. (And she doesn't have a dress yet? Nicole Richie?)

Party Favors: Obama Has Jay-Z and Beyonce on the iPod ... Kristy Swanson Says She's Not a Homewrecker ... Wacko Jacko Is Not Bedridden

Presidential hopeful Barack Obama has impressive taste in music -- he told the Angie Martinez Show on Hot 97, say Rush & Molloy, that he's got Jay-Z and "a little bit of Beyonce" on his playlist. ... Kristy Swanson tells People magazine that she's not "a homewrecker," even though she took up with dancing partner Lloyd Eisler when Eisler's wife was eight months pregnant. ... And Michael Jackson's manager felt obliged to dispel rumors floating around about the King of Pop, including that he's bedridden and paranoid about his family stealing from him. Thanks.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

curious girl

First!!!!!!!!!!! YEA! This will be great for Nicole. You watch, she will make a great little mom!

Dottie

Isaiah is a big ass baby and a major embarrassment to any race.
Kristy needs to watch her back. If he'll cheat with you, he'll cheat on you. Dummy!!!
If Nicole is expecting, I hope she takes care of herself for the sake of the unborn child.

homer smith

I KEPT THINKING THAT CHRIS BENOIT WAS MURDERED. FIRST OFF, THE WAY HIS WIFE WAS KILLED, THEN HIS SON, AND THEN HE HANGS HIS SELF. WHAT I MEAN IS, OH HELL, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I MEAN, EXCEPT THEIR DEATHS SEEMED OUT OF CHARACTHER WITH THE USUAL MURDER-SUICIDE THING.

peanutbutta

Thats crazy. I went to high school with Joel and the boys from Good Charlotte. I woulda never thought he would be gettin married to Lionel Richie's daughter. Wild. His parents live 3 houses down from my house. I remember them playing at my house parties. Go Ahead Joel!

WhyohWhy

This is what I don't understand. Isaiah Washington is saying that he was fired because he was black. WTF? Maybe it was because he was a no good prick and had an attitude (along with an ego) the size of Texas. Or maybe, just maybe, his character was SUPPOSED to leave open-ended like that to bring him back on day (Hello? Kimberly on Melrose Place!). Of course, I wouldn't bet on him coming back now since he just keeps digging himself in deeper. What a moron!

sheri

in this article is states his estimated time of death was late saturday early sunday. the wiki update was posted late sunday early monday well after his death.

Funny Answers

Well Mr. Washington, I did think you got the shaft, but now, using the race card, you just slipped into O.J. Territory. If all else fails, blame it on race. I could not be that you were a jerk. But you did try to correct your actions. I commend that, and thought that more than most, you made a effort to change. It is hard for all of us to change. Shame on you. Shut your mouth, there is an old saying "it is better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you dumb, than to open your mouth and prove it." And before your start, I am not white, just a person who thinks that sometimes people use their wealth (Paris) , Race (Washington) religion as an excuse. You did not get picked up, we have all lost a job. Pick up you head, start a new plan, and shut your mouth.

Paris is a tramp

I am so sick of this Washington guy......I'm sick of seeing his fugly face......he needs to shut the f*** up and slip into obscurity.

harpy_lady

Hey Isiah...............racist much??

jProud American Author

On Benoit--Maybe he was the one that wrote that. It could have been him thinking that he was going to kill his family.

Isiah --Man are you getting boring. You are the racist. No one was afraid of you. Your problem is you pull the race card for every thing that happens. Take responsibility for being rude, crude and a racist. You called someone a horrible name.

Michelle

Isaiah's comments prove they were right to fire him. He has a history of this behavior on other sets. Isaiah--you weren't feared because of your color, or height---people don't like you because you are an extremely angry, volatile bigot!!! Way to go Grey's Anatomy!!!

double standards

Of course IW would use his race. Are you kidding, accept responsibility for his actions. Nope, I was wondering what took him so long to say, "well it's because I'm black, and you'all had my ancestors in slavery".....doesn't anybody ever get tired of this whining? You were fired because you are prejudice, period. You are not a above those whom you hate, you cannot do what you so despice when it is done against you - racist name calling. Everyone is tired of you - go away now and be a good little man IW, okay?

Michelle

Hey Isaiah---you were fired for your own behavior, and you can't face it, so you pull out the race card--not going to work this time. Besides, your were boring on the show--I quit watching because of that ridiculous, never ending hand tremor storyline, and the fact that you just don't have any personality!

lvlyia

Actually,,,, this could be a good thing for Nicole ,,, getting married and haveing a baby...

She might finally grow,,up.....Just hope she takes it serious,,and not like britney....

Nicole should move out of Hollywood,,Calif,,and raise her family somewhere else,,,

Hollywood seems to be a destructive place to live,,,specially if you are just getting married and starting a family...

But thats just my opinion...

Tangie

CosaMesaboy-I am a woman, and I WON"T be voting for Hillary, because of the way she stood by Bill when he made a fool of her, and I know alot of women who feel the same way.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments