Kate and William: Is it in the Stars?

7/1/2007 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

William and Kate, the next King and Queen? What do the stars say? With rumors of their romance being back on track, AOL's astrology team took a look at their charts. Wills is a Cancer and Kate a Capricorn -- both signs are cautious and reserved. And both signs share a love of the finer things in life; seeing as he's a prince, they've got access to them.

But what about the chances for a real-deal reunion? Will's chart suggests that he loses interest quickly and that he's prone to making false promises to his romantic partners, just to keep them happy. Not so princely, eh? But Kate's got a few tricks up her sleeve -- her chart says she's "intellectually quirky" and "unconventional." That oughta keep him on his toes!

Brother Harold, S.J.

Do people REALLY give a rat's ass about all these royal parasites?

Rockmelon

Awwww! I do! I remember when Wills was born and I watched him grow up. Both him and Harry. Yeah. I've known of him a long time and yes, I do care.

Littlepup5

Get off their asses and let these guys try and have a normal live. They certainly didn't choose to be born into the Royal Family. AND, they've done more commendable deeds than the likes of Paris Hiltons. There should be laws against news rags hounding public figures 24/7.....including TMZ's stalkers.

anonymous

Loosing intrerst quickly? They were an item for 5 years. I just think it's a downtime for them. Everything was rushing at them so fast and William doesn't want his future bride to have the same kind of issues his mother did . I would be more surprised if they didn't get back together.I remember when William was born too as Princess Diana was pregnant around the same time I was.William and Harry are very likeable young men.

Laura

He is handsome and she is beautiful!! He would be so lucky to get her. She has style, grace and she's a winner as the old song goes.

tired of the whole thing

#4 Everyone has the right to their opinion in this country.

BettyBoop53

Love is Love, doesn't have a thing too do with the stars, or whatever........I believe that their was too much outside influence and people always rushing too her where-ever she went, she's a private person and so is the Prince, when ever I see them in the news, I see real Love, it's in their eyes......I do believe when the time is right, they will marry and be happy. People need too mind their own business and let people run their own lives.....God Bless the Prince William and his lovely woman, Kate!!!!

Mary

Sometime ago, I did their compatibility chart....they are a lot more compatible than many couples in the news. Of course, they each have some small quirks (like the rest of us) that can be overcome with astrological understanding. With conscious maturity as a male Sun Cancer, this polarity can be highly compatible (sun polar opposites or mirrors of balance) on behalf of William. The fact that Kate is a non-Royal and a Capricorn (worker bee, relatively traditional, and family-oriented like Cancer) who has proven herself to be William's (best friend) could prove to be a strong foundation on behalf of his future. No matter that some wish to bash her, Princess Diana was a lovely and loving mother who put a great deal of thought into providing Prince William and Prince Harry with the social tools to be all-around global citizens.

Hopefully, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles (Camilla) will not interfere in their relationship (anymore) and both step aside at the appropriate time and allow Diana's first-born son to take the throne. I'm not British though I would not support Camilla having the title of (queen) attached to her name. Charles has the lover he longed for and that should be his karma for this lifetime!

Prince Harry will be a tremendous asset to Prince William!!

Littlepup5

Bravie.......log off. It's time for your nappy.

Glisten Garbor

Well she's not sitting next to William at the concert today..He seemed to be quite taken by Nelly Furtado actually.

Rockmelon

Joel: I didn't know that. She isn't sitting with William? Is she there at the concert?

I hope they do get back together and stay! I think she's a nice girl who would well represent the crown.

As for Nelly Furtado.......William couldn't get serious about anyone in the entertainment industry. It wouldn't be allowed, I'm sure.

Glisten Garbor

Who is the guy sitting next to Prince William? He's cute..

Brother Harold, S.J.

My friend Aida, who is connected with the Royal Family, just phoned back from London and told me she has it on the best authority that Kate is actually the prince's "beard," and his REAL lover is Elton John. And Aida would NEVER make up anything like that, so it must be true.

Midnight

Tess, Tess, if you had told us the love of William's life was Robbie Williams instead of Elton, you know, we might actually have believed it!

bobbybaby

I can't understand why he would want to marry a commoner. Doesn't he see what happened to his father and mother? I mean she was beautiful and charming, but a bit of an air head. So concerned about "me" and the hell with everything else. People really have to learn that sometimes the bigger picture is more important than being a superstar. She unfortunately paid the price.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments