Avril: Ich Bin Ein Mall Rat

7/3/2007 2:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Ramona Lavigne Whibley is the spitting image of Tiffany. I think you're a clone now!

Being the hardcore rocker that she is, Avril gave an acoustic performance in Germany on Monday -- at a mall! Punk schlock, dude!

Poor Avril. There hasn't been a bigger poser since Paris left the red carpet!

jessiedee

OMG - its Tiffany!!!!!!!

Just my opinion

Something about her I just don't like...

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

Pretty harsh, TMZ. Whoever this writer is needs to get laid or get a life; they'll lose their anger which they've directed towards avril. Don't necessarily like her music, but she's definitely NOT tiffany (as anyone with brains would know; hint, hint, TMZ writer)...

Tangie

Oh well, Avril's cool. Her hubby looks like a pitbull, tho.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Ah, I kind of like Avril. She's not that bad. She is a great singer and knows how to play her guitar pretty well. I would hardly call her a poser, TMZ!

Sandfa

I love it...every word of this...as an Avril hater this made my day. "I think we're a clone now" and "No bigger poser since Paris left the red carpet"...INGENIOUS!

dude

She is always pissed off about something. She's young, has a music career, travels and rich. I guess I'd be pissed off too.

Dee

I don't know but I just don't like her either and I hate her new songs and old songs and she is not pretty @ all. And she should have not been on Maxium top 100 beauties. She is so far from pretty.

She is a straight poser. She tried to come out like this bad ass artist than her publicist dolled her all up and now she think she is hot.

She straight became a sell out. Doing what everyone wanted her to do and put make up on and dye her hair.

Sell out! Sell out! Sell Out!

Her man is ugly too and already a nobody. Won't belong until your a nobody. I guess there a perfect match, OF UGLY! Hahahah

lvpapillon

um duh!

Avril grew up on country, and started out in country music. She switched to this "punk thing" because it was more marketable. she has been a commercial product since day one, and somehow no one noticed that she's 100% manufactured.

Seriously.. she's how old and married? and still singing hilary duff style songs? come on now.. when will you people catch on?

Tangie

Settle down Dee.

lucky

she has a bad attitude... hate her

Sean

How dare somebody put Avril in the same sentence as Paris. Someone must have forgotten that Paris is a useless celebrity and does nothing for this world except annoy people. Avril at least makes decent music.

Reality

Was this article about Avril written by Perez? I stopped going to his website because he just says the same thing over and over again about the same people over and over again, BORRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!

JL

How odd... You spelled clown, C-L-O-N-E.

pauliev

Does Avril have a clue as to how widely hated she is?

Go TMZ. You're going to go easy on one of the people who set punk rock years. This woman is about as punk rock as my dog.

Possibly one of the saddest commentaries on music right now would be Avril Lavigne.

For shame this girl was allowed to make music. The bile rises when thoughts of her and her poseur lifestyle enter my mind....ugh..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments