Chris Benoit Lives on ... at Target

7/3/2007 4:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A loyal TMZ reader has informed us that all merchandise related to the dead wrestler has been pulled from the WWE website, you can still find Chris Benoit (or at least his action figure) at your local Target store.
Target and Chris Benoit
Even more unbelievable, we found this little gem on the toy aisle at a Target in Atlanta, which is less than fifty miles from where the murders/suicide took place. Note the toy's now-prophetic title: "Micro Aggression." Eek.

The toy set comes complete with the evil Kane, the Undertaker (insert bad taste joke here), and alleged double murderer Benoit. Steroids not included.

Calls to Target reps have not been returned.

As we mentioned, this story came from an anonymous source. If you are inside the wresting community with a real story to tell, email us. All information will be completely confidential.

Sarah

#36 ~~~ If you're speaking of Andrea Yates drowning her 4 sons and infant daughter, she was not excused. She's still in prison for that murder in 2001.

Thunderballs

#31 - you said that we would instantly recognize your name... but then you don't post it. That makes you either a poseur or a punk (or maybe both)

If you know the real story, and want to remain anonymous... why tell your story to TMZ by emailing them like they said at the end of this article at breakingnews@tmz123.com

TMZ always provide complete anonymity and total discretion with their sources... so what do you have to lose?

Except, maybe, your cover story about being something more than a 14 year old boy with a wrasslin' fetish.

Shut up and put up...

... or just f'n grow up.

and he strikes like,

THUNDERBALLS !!

Kevin

I work at Walgreens, and we currently are selling the "Ruthless Agression" line of WWE action figures, and not surprisingly, the only one that we have left on the shelf is Chris Benoit. Customers have gotten angry that we are currently still carrying it considering what happened. An email was sent to corporate and they said they don't intend on pulling them.

What parent honestly would buy their kid a Chris Benoit toy after all this happened?

Terry

Thank you # 50 & 51!
I'm not shocked by 99 percent of posts here but # 36's ignorance truly had me at a loss for words!
If the person posting is from someone we would recognize then the drug use is far worse then I imagined.

Terry

I think the retail industry needs a little time to react, It has not been that long.
People are buying the action figures which makes the decision all the more debatable for them.

Terry

Post # 23 "FAKE CRAP.
I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY IDIOTS WATCH THE CRAP AND BELIEVE IT!
SO SAD---ONLY IN AMERICA! " by SAVANNA

First all all I don't blame the doctor, A drug addict does not need a doctor to get drugs. Benoit just happened to have a handy connection. Second, Only in America you say?
Do your research before you post WWE travels and is very popular through out the world.
I also believe a great deal of it is fake but those black eyes and blood are not.
What I am 100 percent certain is fake is you. On an American site, Using an American fake name, And a tragedy to slam America!

Nomi

I am still not convinced Chris did this horrible crime. I believe there is a possiblity someone committed the perfect crime, and killed all three. Chris would not have had to bind Nancy to take her life. He was capable of lifting very heavy weights and men. All he would have had to do, is get her in a chokehold...that would have been it. Why the perfect crime? Because, the way Chris died(appearing to be suicide)made it appear he committed the other murders. Not a leap of of the imagination to see this as a possibility. I will never believe otherwise.

kbullchild

yeah, we dug out my son's Chris Benoit and proceed to burn the sucker...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4